Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' (74690 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by COMPAQ(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2021
cococandy:
I want that hot tub

Jacuzzi is over rated in Nigeria. What most of us do is shower not bath. Only in Nigeria someone has a jacuzzi and stands inside it with bucket.

Having a bath in reality means filling up the jacuzzi or tub with water, putting in essential oils and soaps and then soaking in it for some time before scrubbing yourself down.

Who does that in Nigeria? Who even has time for it?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by merits(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2021
[qutote author=Princessogaraya post=100500947]money please locate me [/quote]
Contact me for ritual.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by amdoyin82(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless.

na lie... who husband epp.... with money she go buy husband. leave those talk. marriage will not work for everybody.

its just the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by cococandy(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2021
COMPAQ:

Jacuzzi is over rated in Nigeria. What most of us do is shower not bath. Only in Nigeria someone has a jacuzzi and stands inside it with bucket.

Having a bath in reality means filling up the jacuzzi or tub with water, putting in essential oils and soaps and then soaking in it for some time before scrubbing yourself down.

Who does that in Nigeria? Who even has time for it?

Okay. But Why are you explaining this to me?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by adonisuwa(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless.
We can't take money with us when we die,
But the truth is we can't live without money,
Influence and Wealth are what they are irrespective of marital status
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Nice bt unimpressed. Show me more.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by lexy2014: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Y is that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by DigitB: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Oga na lie.

She has the money.
She can get any d*ick she wants any time.
She can deal with the occasional loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Patiks: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Jealousy at it's peak.

How many of the married people in your family are better than her? Besides, you are not God.

Some of you better keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Anigreat:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by seyz91(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2021
oga na nonsense you talk here

na african Archaic mentality!

who husband epp

the lady is made jawe forget it

Anigreat:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
This woman is financially loaded. May that kind of money locate me!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by seyz91(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Get money and be rich like her first, then lets see if yiu gonna be here commenting this thrash

when you never get money ma borrowed behaviour you are on, when you are made is when your true self shows
kenzysmith:
Must you show off dangote don't need to announce is riches to me you still a poor person u trying hard to impress. This woman dey vex me I swear
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by PHijo(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2021
View of a slum!
Who cares?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Linda you are Completely InComplete Without a Man
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by SunTzu123(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn!! brethren..

It is the dream of every mechanical engineer to have this kind of workshop to panel beat a Rolls Royce phantom..

A planishing hammer is used to finely shape and smooth the panel surface after that is what we call filling.. when the filler hardens it's time to Smooth and shape by sanding..

Sanding is...

My first laugh of the day!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You mean without Jesus
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by omoyeni37: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2021
lekki1444:
bros stop talking rubbish there. low cost housing estate in houston that bullet is flying around everyday ? at least 30 people must get killed everyday angry
Thank you jare brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is how a sadist African person thinks.
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Adakintroy: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Poor person na poor person even if he attain wealth.

Wether you show jacuzzi or show picture of yourself for fastfood. Na the mentality we de talk about.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by oketikpo: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
But without husband

Her Influence and wealth is useless ....you got to be kidding me grin ..... Lots of woman that have husband , hasn't achieve the things linda has achieved ..... all those wealth and influence aren't useless ... [/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Adakintroy: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Poor person na poor person even if he attain wealth.

Wether you show jacuzzi or show picture of yourself for fastfood. Na the mentality we de talk about.

No one is glorified above the other.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by MadamExcellency: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Princessogaraya:
money please locate me

Is she happier and at peace more than you?

Cheer up. Pursue happiness and peace not much money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by efeski(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

BS of the highest order.
On what basis have you made this assertion?
You sound pained
Ate you married?
Is marriage an achievement?
Of what usefulness is your existence to mankind?
Abeg nor make me enter you this afternoon.
Dey your lane
Linda ain't bothered about your stooopid boolshit opinion.
She ain't seeking validation from you so can it right there

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nigerianboi1960(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
Yen yen yen.

Spilling nonsense. Not everything is based around marriage.
Guys like you go around harassing successful ladies cos of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Tcwork: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
Personal I would prefer wealth than a wife or a husband.
If having a husband or wife is that important, why are people getting divorced all the time?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by anselm791(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Even the Jacuzzi was built for 2 na.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by sweetrace(f): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Who told you anybody needs to be married to be a success? She is a success. There’s nothing you or anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by solonubinho(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Okay. As you now have a spouse without money, is your marriage not useless as well?

Manage your L and let her manage hers.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Make Una remain land for me for that banana island oh is a most for me oh to live there this life or next
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Amalekki: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
Really? Is that your village champion's motivational talk to make failures feel like achievers by simply getting married... ? Poverty mixed with marriages breeding community children is exactly why we have this commotion called Nigeria today grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Amalekki: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
... on another note, showing off Jacuzzi? Aunty Linda, why now? ... and did you call that a view? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.