Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. (3731 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by kettykin: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
IduNaOba:
Funny thing is that these UGM are well coordinated.
They have training that superceds that of the Nigeria military

Mind you these guys are not even ESN o

Imagine when ESN decides to join hands

Imagine when able bodied young igbo men and woman decided to join hands...

No Nigerian has the same passion as the igbos this is given.

If after 50 years there is still the push for a separate entity for igbos then it must happen.

The Appear to be fearless,audacious and daring . but please what can be done so that peace will return to the east , Owerri makes nothing less than 300 Million on weekly basis from the Hotel business and clubbing , if these goes on , places like the shrine and Cubana will close down and throw a lot of people into the labor market .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Darkcloud11:
hope you will dance to d beat when the party start,mind U if U think Nigeria army is weak U are only deceiving yourself,this guys only comprise when fighting their brothers up north when it comes to southern Nigeria they fight brutally remember obigbo and odi, remember operation python dance guy be careful what U wish for
The Nigerian army is very weak.They only show their powers on unarmed civilians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by AlPeter: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

Igbo land is not Odi or Obigbo , go and ask Obasanjo and Babangida , they bare survived in the uncivil war , threatening igbos with violence is another height of ignorance , the civil war did not end because the federal Army was strong or fantastic , it ended because innocent people were dying of starvation

There is a reason America decided to set up military camps all over the globe, there is a reason Bendel fought against the igbos, there is a reason the British sent soldiers to help other nations during the WW.

No matter how strong you think you are the moment the war is being fought on your lands you have lost.

The first rule of war is KNOW THY SELF... Second Rule know your enemy.
The igbos still don't understand these rules. You see the problem with what you people are doing is you're setting yourself up AS THE ENEMY by fighting everyone else.

It's a fight you can't sustain... It's still your women and children that will still suffer the consequences.
Remember the threat if war is a better negotiating tool than war.

Once the gloves are off you will understand better.

Know YOUR ENEMIES YOU

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by prince2pac(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2021
OldNairalander:
Can someone confirm this?
I have the video, my bro sent it to me, my village is close to that place.... two soldiers killed, one burnt, the one burnt can be seen in the video

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by kettykin: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2021
AlPeter:

There is a reason America decided to set up military camps all over the globe, there is a reason Bendel fought against the igbos, there is a reason the British sent soldiers to help other nations during the WW.

No matter how strong you think you are the moment the war is being fought on your lands you have lost.

The first rule of war is KNOW THY SELF... Second Rule know your enemy.
The igbos still don't understand these rules. You see the problem with what you people are doing is you're setting yourself up AS THE ENEMY by fighting everyone else.

It's a fight you can't sustain... It's still your women and children that will still suffer the consequences.
Remember the threat if war is a better negotiating tool than war.

Once the gloves are off you will understand better.

Know YOUR ENEMIES YOU
I know the enemies of igbos , the enemy of igbo is the Nigerian establishment , they have foisted years of scorched earth policy on the east to the extent that they would give red carpet reception to boko haram and order the military to shoot at sight unarmed protesters.

I am not an IPOB or ESN or UGM or NK fanatic, but if the Nigerian Establishment bring war to the east, it willl be a different ball game, no amount of intimidation or harrassment will stop Abuja turning into an ash heap , the fist civil war did not end because the federal army was stronger or had better fighting skills , it ended to stop children and women from dying from starvation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by kettykin: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2021
prince2pac:
I have the video, my bro sent it to me, my village is close to that place.... two soldiers killed, one burnt, the one burnt can be seen in the video

Please cant people talk to these young boys to hold their peace because of the young boys and girls who will fall victim
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Rahkman: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2021
prince2pac:
omo this is serious ooo .... shocked
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by DefHQ: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Is one Nigeria still worth clamouring for?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by BehindIPOB: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Makemefit12op:
This is just coming after the police headquarter in imo was barely attacked in the early hours of today.

https://www.facebook.com/111087687441438/posts/213297847220421/?app=fbl

1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2021
goatgoat093:
Unknown gunmen are the monsters you made...

I thought the unknown gun men were arrested last week? Wetin dey occur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by SlayerForever: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Unbelievable.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2021
IduNaOba:

It's true.
Click the link to watch the video

Link from Kenya?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Jaaqbruce: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Boko Haram will carry out attacks and claim responsibility but these idiots ESN will carry out attacks and deny like kids...chest beating... accept responsibility for once! These war you people are bringing to SE will consume you idiots! sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by gannod(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

There is no evidence its a military checkpoint. The Facebook page says many down, another says army ran away, another says its palmwine joint patronize by army

It is a military check point. There is a EU project built by the company I work for in the school close to the check point.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Darkcloud11:
hope you will dance to d beat when the party start,mind U if U think Nigeria army is weak U are only deceiving yourself,this guys only comprise when fighting their brothers up north when it comes to southern Nigeria they fight brutally remember obigbo and odi, remember operation python dance guy be careful what U wish for

Forget those ones my brother. As any Igbo village that has fought tribal war how e dey go down.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by DAramis: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Na wah, East is burning o. Make this Unknown gumen calm down. Their message has been passed to the government loud and clear (I think, dismantling of all checkpoint is what they actually needed).
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Unknown gunmen are Eastern security network terrorist.

They are monsters Nnamdi kanu made

Your education nah waste. When did Unknown became ESN?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by AlPeter: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

I know the enemies of igbos , the enemy of igbo is the Nigerian establishment , they have foisted years of scorched earth policy on the east to the extent that they would give red carpet reception to boko haram and order the military to shoot at sight unarmed protesters.

I am not an IPOB or ESN or UGM or NK fanatic, but if the Nigerian Establishment bring war to the east, it willl be a different ball game, no amount of intimidation or harrassment will stop Abuja turning into an ash heap , the fist civil war did not end because the federal army was stronger or had better fighting skills , it ended to stop children and women from dying from starvation

What's the Nigerian establishment? You still don't know your enemy. If you do your approach will be different. The so called Nigerian establishment is made up of the entire nation and every tribe there. And no matter the love a tribe have for the igbos they will defend their lands if the igbos bring war to it

Bring war to the East? Your enemies don't need to do that YOU are already doing a very good job at that.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by AlPeter: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

Oga you were losing bad. But the war would have extended for more years and the devastation would have been far greater. You lost that war the moment you invaded Benin. Remember also where does your food come from now
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by castrogee(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

Igbo land is not Odi or Obigbo , go and ask Obasanjo and Babangida , they bare survived in the uncivil war , threatening igbos with violence is another height of ignorance , the civil war did not end because the federal Army was strong or fantastic , it ended because innocent people were dying of starvation

God bless you. One thing these animals don't understand is that threatening an Igbo man with violence is even the most potent way to trigger an Igbo man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Huzormah(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2021
This is my junction and everything is true . It started by 2:00am, but climaxed by 4:00am to past 7:00am . The gunshots were outrageous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by castrogee(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Boko Haram will carry out attacks and claim responsibility but these idiots ESN will carry out attacks and deny like kids...chest beating... accept responsibility for once! These war you people are bringing to SE will consume you idiots! sad angry

E pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by castrogee(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2021
DAramis:
Na wah, East is burning o. Make this Unknown gumen calm down. Their message has been passed to the government loud and clear (I think, dismantling of all checkpoint is what they actually needed).

Don't be deceived, the request of UGM is Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by kettykin: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2021
AlPeter:

Oga you were losing bad. But the war would have extended for more years and the devastation would have been far greater. You lost that war the moment you invaded Benin. Remember also where does your food come from now

The question is how did the east lose the war, the Biafran military destroyed the 2nd Division of the Nigerian military 3 times , at Abagana they whole 2nd division was given a send off to heaven with very few remaining. The east had the capacity to turn things around , but for the involvement of Britain and soviet union who continued to supply the Federal Army with weapons.

In this Era of drones , GPS , etc war will be differently fought , mind you the wars that took place in Mass Media has now gone to social media , same way with technology the war that took place in igbo land will be taken to Abuja when the shit hits the fan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Darkcloud11(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Forget those ones my brother. As any Igbo village that has fought tribal war how e dey go down.
even the mnk U are sweating for is in the UK with his family,when he directed obigbo youths to fight mnk didn't suffer any casualty in his family it was harmless obigbo women that were taken to Abuja and raped by Fulani soldiers lol
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by prince2pac(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

There is no evidence its a military checkpoint. The Facebook page says many down, another says army ran away, another says its palmwine joint patronize by army
that's 20 minutes walk from my house, it's a checkpoint bro... big one ooo... with better camp..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by castrogee(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2021
AlPeter:

What's the Nigerian establishment? You still don't know your enemy. If you do your approach will be different. The so called Nigerian establishment is made up of the entire nation and every tribe there. And no matter the love a tribe have for the igbos they will defend their lands if the igbos bring war to it

Bring war to the East? Your enemies don't need to do that YOU are already doing a very good job at that.

Bro, enough of all these Jargons. You're not an Igbo man so your advice is not needed. Go and advice your people, or better still shove that silly advice of yours in your stinking ass.

We Ndigbo have decided and NOTHING, I mean NOTHING! Can make us go back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Darkcloud11:
even the mnk U are sweating for is in the UK with his family,when he directed obigbo youths to fight mnk didn't suffer any casualty in his family it was harmless obigbo women that were taken to Abuja and raped by Fulani soldiers lol

Lol! Igbo people don't sweat for anyone. They sweat for what they believe in.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by castrogee(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Huzormah:
This is my junction and everything is true . It started by 2:00am, but climaxed by 4:00am to past 7:00am . The gunshots were outrageous.

How many Nigerian soldiers collect am?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by castrogee(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

The question is how did the east lose the war, the Biafran military destroyed the 2nd Division of the Nigerian military 3 times , at Abagana they whole 2nd division was given a send off to heaven with very few remaining. The east had the capacity to turn things around , but for the involvement of Britain and soviet union who continued to supply the Federal Army with weapons.

In this Era of drones , GPS , etc war will be differently fought , mind you the wars that took place in Mass Media has now gone to social media , same way with technology the war that took place in igbo land will be taken to Abuja when the shit hits the fan

I don't know why you're replying the posts of these wackos on nairaland. One thing the rest of Nigerians do not understand is that an Igbo man has a fearsome determination.

A war in which Igbos were blockaded from both land, sea and air by the combined forces of both the British and USSR, is what Nigeria is gloating to have won, isnt that a shame?

Well, my happiness is that Ndigbo have DECIDED!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by capitalzero: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2021
oluwazt:

Igbo people reason like white people and cannot tolerate evil or oppression for long without revolting. If other tribes reason like Igbos and their close eastern brothers especially Ibibio doing the same in Akwa Ibom, all these impunity you see among military and police won't be happening.

I agree with you. Europeans would not allow other tribes to dominate them. That was reason for most European wars.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. by ken6488(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
After the fighter jet issue

I realize two things

We have a weak military
We have a weak president

I suggest soldiers should start respecting their selves
The fear people usually have for the military has dis appear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom: We Need Strong Partnership With Churches To Fight Against Cultism / ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov / Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.