Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Drawing You Closer To Where - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drawing You Closer To Where (287 Views)

Some Cute Acts Of Love That Bring You Closer To Someone You Love. My Experience. / 7 Kinds Of Romantic Hugs That’ll Bring You Closer To Your Lover / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drawing You Closer To Where by Mercisharelove(f): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
When you were a little young girl, men always teases you, some of them will say, I love you very much like some of them trying to express their fleshy love for me, what's the end product, wet bed of course, at the end of the day everyone is tired on the bed, some will be wishing it never would have happened, others will be gibberishing how they want it more next time.

Won't you all just grow up to your responsibility to realise that you live only once and after that, you have no more chance of coming back here to show your ugly flesh.

When will little young girls realise that men only use them for games, to satisfy their natural rubber stick, which has the quality to rise when stimulated.

They stimulate your sexual organs to achieve their aims of playing games.

Half percentage of men out there live for love, 99.999999 are dog's. And so I warn you against dog's in human form.

I have been here for long and I want you to learn of me, and follow me to my country, you should remember, that what's inbetween your legs ladies isn't for games, it's natural and it's the mother earth.

When you abuse it, remember those who lived before you and those who will live after you, remember, chitaaa, chitaaa, chitaaa my ladies.

How many ladies will become expensive after reading this I mean really close your legs and be honourable Queens
Re: Drawing You Closer To Where by Hashabiah: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2021
This sounds like a used hag giving advice to the younger ones.
Re: Drawing You Closer To Where by Mercisharelove(f): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
This sounds like a used hag giving advice to the younger ones.

You can do much better because you are a father, what would give to your house??

(1) (Reply)

The Best Response For A Simp / Is It Polite / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.