Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) (54063 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by sylve11: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Everything will be okay at the end. cool
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
my condolences... I know it's traumatic to have lost a set of twins
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by oluwaahmed: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Take herat dear. It will be well
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Smartresponse(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ado60:
It is Kind of Sad

Yea
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Yungstallion: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
It is well.
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chai, this girl fine
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Duplexxx: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sorry for that such is life
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Oluolad86(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
I need a cardiologist that can treat me for free in Ibadan or Lagos please
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by TommyAnthem(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Whenever I listen to the song "final say", my eyes are always laden with tears of emotions. It's indeed a great masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Rocktation(f): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Birthing. You never appreciate how easy you have it, until you hear others' stories.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by toprealman: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Have never seen Adesuwa on screen but I think she is a nice lady.
Congrats Mr and Mrs Wellington
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aww cry

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by nedekid: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Otutu1:
Where is NwaAmaikpe?
Thank God he is out of town grin
Rumor has it he is consulting with the elders on how to be more sarcastic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
May joy not depart from your home.

The couple some immature brainless nlders are busy mocking to get pregnant without having the idea of what they going through.
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Bar1941(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
And some eediots were lashing the lady online "when are you going to get pregnant?" As if she owes their grandfather any explanation if she never did.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Streetpresident: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Make una stay off social media, una no go hear.
wicked demons wey de social media de compete with the village pipu.
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Cammo: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is painful. Meanwhile, one man one wife is punishment. Baby mama is the way forward.
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by zimmaking(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Adesua.....beautiful girl....
No surprised though...
Edo girls are always beautiful.....

I know you all are also going to argue.....and insult me on this one.....no problem...bring it on....ain't scared ...am a real niggarrr and a Bini son....
Give
Humans hate what they don't understand...bring it on...what if i also say to you all that davido's mother na Edo woman...
You abuse Davido at any given opportunity, shame no dey catch u ni?Davido mum is even from your place and u dey follow Wizkid wey no Sabi sing than to "she say,she say" 1 million times.Ayo balogun no even get any bearing to Edo.Damn nigga.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Reex12(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No surprised though...

I know you all are also going to argue.....and insult me on this one.....no problem...bring it on....ain't scared ...am a real niggarrr and a Bini son....

Humans hate what they don't understand...bring it on...what if i also say to you all that davido's mother na Edo woman...
Nobody;

absolutely nobody;

slawormirr; bring it on..aint scared..am a real nivgar and a bini son ..ppl hate what they dont understand. bring it on

anybody argue with u

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by edoairways: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
ReubenE:
May God bless you both with everything good.

I still don't understand why strangers mock other people online. Especially strangers that can't even put their lives on a plate for others to look at cause it worth nothing to look at
Those strangers are mostly singles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by edoairways: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Streetpresident:
Make una stay off social media, una no go hear.

wicked demons wey de social media de compete with the village pipu.

That is what most celebrities don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by mercyland93(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Can we in anyway call those one kids (human kids). They are all technological children due to scientific innovations by 'man'.
So people should disregard IVF children as authentic or normal human being..

However, all honour and adoration be unto the most high God for the authentic bountiful baby boy that just entered the family.
So anybody who trust and wait for the Lord will not be put to shame..
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Twelfthman: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yep Glory be to God everything turn out well.
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by NoToPile: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
And people were talking chochocho on the internet, running mouth anyhow. Never mock anyone trying to conceive you never know what they have been through.

God has silenced them.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by sisisioge: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sebi people were fast to insult them then like they knew their struggles...congrats peeps...may your happiness continue to flow kiss kiss
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by 2shaw: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
U don smoke overdose
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No surprised though...

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by afroxyz: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
keep your private lives private

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by humblegbolahan: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
toprealman:
Have never seen Adesuwa on screen but I think she is a nice lady.
Congrats Mr and Mrs Wellington
Sorry sir, it's sound funny o!!!are you watching only indigenous movies except you aren't dealing with any Nigeria movies
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mumu Keep your Secret to yourselves.
Don Jazzy got Married 18years Ago and Devoiced Her, yet no One Knew About it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.