Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) (5141 Views)

Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So you think this life you are living as a Nigerian is worth calling a life? Lol grin

A dead person in Europe gets better infrastructure than you do.

A prisoner in u.S has better access to nutrition that you do. Man, you are living dead person by default as a Nigerian who resides in Nigeria.

Some people want to do something about that, let them do it.

Yes, i am living a very good life in Nigeria...i don't have to work hard to get things i want unlike you.

A dead person in Europe does not live better than me, a prisoner in US does not live better than me, maybe they live better than you.

You can not convince me other wise, you can't continue to create violence and then want a better place to rest your head in peace.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, i am living a very good life in Nigeria...i don't have to work hard to get things i want unlike you.

A dead person in Europe does not live better than me, a prison in US does not live better than me, maybe they live better than you.

You can not convince me other wise, you can't to create violence and then want a better place to rest your head in peace.
Lol, you work hard to fuel your generator and drive your cars on bad roads grin

You also work hard to build boreholes and tolerate serious inflation am due you think you are living fine? Lol grin slave
A bird in a cage thinks the one that flies is sick

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, you work hard to fuel your generator and drive your cars on bad roads grin

You also work hard to build boreholes and tolerate serious inflation am due you think you are living fine? Lol grin slave
A bird in a cage thinks the one that flies is sick

I am not complaining.

Nothing is free anywhere...

Abroad, once you stop paying for the electricity, the water, heater and accommodation, you are left to the street to be homeless in winter.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not complaining.

Nothing is free anywhere...

Abroad, once you stop paying for the electricity, the water, heater and accommodation, you are left to the street to be homeless in winter.
Slaves don’t complain, they are comfortable with the chaos.

Visionary people want change.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Slaves don’t complain, they are comfortable with the chaos.

Visionary people want change.

Yeah visionary people want change through death, self sobatage and violence

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah visionary people want change through death, self sobatage and violence
Most national disintegration happen with lot of death. It’s normal
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Most national disintegration happen with lot of death. It’s normal

Normal for killers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by History555: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not a living dead like you.

If you think you can change Nigeria in 8 years you are joking, it takes generations to change a country.

You are just the same with the thieves you abuse, you havent stolen because you lack opportunity.

Your father too will become like those thieves...just give him 2 month of opportunity to have access to government fund.

You are still wailing like a bitch. Omashe o

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by candygist: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
survivor10:

Go and sit down

Intellectuals only when the victim fights back

Fight back by destroying your own place ?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Idiko1: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian government and its paramilitary wing were warned by the manner they have treated Ndigbo by being trigger happy. It will be downward slippery path for any society where the oppressed and very angry people are allowed to get organized.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dreambeat:
Thrash from one of the most corrupt men that came out of Igbo land. Greedy, selfish cunt
he is the product of his wayward mother's illicit affair with ibb during his time at izuakoli.
Ibb and rochas are bastards
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Susu888(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abeg kalu should shut up!!
If he can't fight for his people let others fight......

We go burn the whole of South East if need be to get out of one naijeriya
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by bosco2017: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Igbo leaders brought in the Unknown gun man in Igbo land . They watched as igbo youths were being slaughtered by Nigerian security forces even the politicians invited the army to kill their own n people warned n they did not listen. Next time their heads will go down

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please help me ask kalu....HOW MANY FULANI THAT INVADE OUR LAND HAS BEEN ARRESTED?

INFACT IN THAT IMO CORRECTION CENTER....HOW MANY FULANI HERDSMEN WERETHERE....NONE!

TAKE YOUR OLD POLITICAL GAME TO ABUJA
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by amuwo1980: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Shut the Bleep up
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
bigeliot:
When it was the other way round, nobody heard from u now that it's this way, bcus e no favour u, u are talking trash. All these our leaders ehh, na death by hanging aswear. When people were been killed and butchered where was ur voice. The truth is, the security agencies are useless bcus they can no longer protect us. They are all under FULANI command. How many times have u ever heard that any of our security agencies arrested FULANI killers or pursuing them. I mean, what exactly have they done, oh I see, they are waiting for everybody to die 1st. Omo I got no pity do none of them. Them no get use.
No matter how much u're push killing security personnel is a big mistake and I totally agree with him that NPF and army are handling Eastern security situation with toy globe because they want prove to the whole world IPOB is a terrorist group. What people endured in 1966 civil war can't be endured now, look at Borno people how destitute they've become, they deserted their homes, got their homes and investments destroyed with more than 3m people rendered homeless. You can't fight a war that u can't win. I was in Owerri today morning and I've seen exactly what happened in the north during the peak of BH insurgency. God forbid but I pity the future of many people's investment when these attacks persist.
Look at these links for avoidance of doubt about allege pampering of bandits. You can't always dwell on Nairaland for positive news:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DeYCLrpTN8pI&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwAHoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0XX9VH1damHS6KOT5WhS33

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLgRlUbE5M3g&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwAXoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1IuKzz2ArsLNgNPT3pMAXV

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DGtjsXOKPA6w&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwBHoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3LNsvFNUac2qB3zzzq0WqV

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DjKzFhDmDVBc&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwB3oECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2AGP4EtgIshwCES7GYdBze

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

there is nothing that will happen in Igbo land that has not happened before, during the civil war, you all are quick to remember Rwanda but what happened in Igbo land from 1967 to 1970 is 3 times bigger than what happened in Rwanda

You mind him?, let him tell us what he achieved as governor do abịa except balkanisation of traditional stools in Ngwá land?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

there is nothing that will happen in Igbo land that has not happened before, during the civil war, you all are quick to remember Rwanda but what happened in Igbo land from 1967 to 1970 is 3 times bigger than what happened in Rwanda

You mind him?, let him tell us what he achieved as governor of abịa except balkanisation of traditional stools in Ngwá land?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by OnyeObodo: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Egbe Igwe gbagbue gi na that rwanda...

Basatard cheesy cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by favor914: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamFINESSE:
My boys grin
Unknown Gunmen?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by favor914: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

You mind him?, let him tell us what he achieved as governor of abịa except balkanisation of traditional stools in Ngwá land?
Who cares what he achieved, it is you abians & Ipob that will suffer for it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Acidiously: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2021
bobowaja:
One of their own selling them out to Fulani. But u won't see them attack him like they attack Tinubu.

Misplaced priorities for the iPod miscreants
Bobo shut it or remain daft and dumb. Who told you that OUK is revered in the East? Who is Tinubu that we should worry about him in the East? Keep living on nairaland falsehood
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by vikithor(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Kalu,kalo kalo or kunu remember the words of the Lord "weep not for me but weep for 1) yourself 2)your family members.You have made feather weight statements to curry acceptance from your northern slave masters, right?
The young has grown,stronger and prepared to take back by fire by force what sell outs like you had severely betrayed your people to Fulanis up North.The good news is that the Ekweremadu treatment awaits ya all.You better live and live in abuja for life,don't come home again.

learn how to drive,call or WhatsApp us with numbers below
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
So you want it repeat itself or what
it can never repeat itself cause we are no longer in the 60s
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Tomorrow they’ll say they weren’t responsible for burning Buses and buildings in Lagos, as if everyone doesn’t know their M.O.

Never met such cowards in my life; throw a stone, hides their hands, deny it, then cry of persecution if there’s a consequence to their action. If the victim chooses to ignore them, they claim that they are brave and the other person is scared of them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:34am On Apr 06, 2021
survivor10:

Go and sit down

Intellectuals only when the victim fights back
Oh.. nice fight back. By releasing rapists, cultists and other criminals back into YOUR own society. I'm sure buhari is so pained.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by tit(f): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2021
I hope you know what happened to the killers in Rwanda?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by ScamHunter: 3:58am On Apr 06, 2021
bobowaja:
One of their own selling them out to Fulani. But u won't see them attack him like they attack Tinubu.

Misplaced priorities for the iPod miscreants
Tinubu has already sold you guys for 30 pieces of silver. You can check the comment here to see if Igbo condone rubbish like you guys,
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by ScamHunter: 4:00am On Apr 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I have said it from day 1

IPOB keep sabotaging igbo people.

Igbo people are known for businesses...crisis affect businesses. Very bad for business.

The most interesting thing is igbo people arent calling out the excesses of IPOB...many are busy supporting IPOB violence and destruction.

This violence and destruction will spread across all eastern states, it will learn to anarchy, high crime rate, rape, robbery and lot of arsons.

If time is not taken, lot of igbos will become refugees in southern Cameroon or across Nigeria.

The civil war should be a lesson, igbo leaders cant keep sending ordinary igbo people to their early graves, while they live comfortably abroad.
shatap
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by ScamHunter: 4:03am On Apr 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't be comfortable with violence.

You think biafra will have 24 hours light, continue dreaming.

Nnamdi kanu is just a marxist, he uses destruction to get what he wants and it is brutality he will use to stop the destruction when he gets power.

Why does he keep sending igbo people to their graves.

Aren't you people tired of dying

So Fulani should be the ones sending Igbo to grave mpama? Biafra can never be like Nigeria which by the way is the worst in Africa
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by ScamHunter: 4:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Coronabirus:

No matter how much u're push killing security personnel is a big mistake and I totally agree with him that NPF and army are handling Eastern security situation with toy globe because they want prove to the whole world IPOB is a terrorist group. What people endured in 1966 civil war can't be endured now, look at Borno people how destitute they've become, they deserted their homes, got their homes and investments destroyed with more than 3m people rendered homeless. You can't fight a war that u can't win. I was in Owerri today morning and I've seen exactly what happened in the north during the peak of BH insurgency. God forbid but I pity the future of many people's investment when these attacks persist.
Look at these links for avoidance of doubt about allege pampering of bandits. You can't always dwell on Nairaland for positive news:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DeYCLrpTN8pI&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwAHoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0XX9VH1damHS6KOT5WhS33

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLgRlUbE5M3g&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwAXoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1IuKzz2ArsLNgNPT3pMAXV

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DGtjsXOKPA6w&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwBHoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3LNsvFNUac2qB3zzzq0WqV

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DjKzFhDmDVBc&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjm8-_N_OfvAhVchP0HHVFRA8gQtwIwB3oECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2AGP4EtgIshwCES7GYdBze

shatap
Re: Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) by Permesso: 5:43am On Apr 06, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda is Speeding Upon Igbo Land – Kalu | #IgbereTV

i

https://igberetvnews.com/1386810/unknown-gunmen-weep-rwanda-speeding-upon-igbo-land-kalu-photos/
my dear last last na the state resources and it people will suffer for this damages, federal won't give a dime to any igno state to fix any destruction they mated to themselves. To me destroying our tax payers money and common wealth is not the way faward. UGM/ESN and IPOB should desist from all this chaotic exhibitions. Get presidency and rebuilt yourself as other's did, nobody will give you presidency if you don't work with Nigerians ro built trust and confidence. Kanu knows he's no more coming back and wants to create a big problem while he's on one studio apartment commending men to die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Chose Abubakar / This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) / Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.