Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. (2161 Views)

Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by The5DME(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
If you get married as a man, you're a sore loser. Marriage favours only women. You're a loser if you get married. You can always have kids without marriage.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Boys perspective. Umuaka na ala otu free.

9 Likes

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
The5DME:
If you get married as a man, you're a sore loser. Marriage favours only women. You're a loser if you get married. You can always have kids without marriage.

Werey day disguise. Attention seeker, finally you got mine. Stupid explanation.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
op bia ne'gba
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Goldbw122(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
First of all I know this is a fake account, so let me start by,
you being a married man,is a blessing from almighty God yes, some people really to get married but they can do getting married is no lost at all is being part of the divine history of man kind, and the evolve of it, some young girls today they will say I want to look fresh everyday so they won't marry yes but they cry every night regreting that decision and same with the boys... so we can applaud the married men for their effort in their family... they are the best every...
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Queenttoast01: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
I know that's how your parents bore you too

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by dikeigbo2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
then who come your papa?

1 Like

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Reex12(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Queenttoast01:
I know that's how your parents bore you too
dumb reply

if you shame pete odochie for having oldman perspectives then live with the new age perspective

you cant eat your cake and have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Reex12(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
dikeigbo2:
then who come your papa?
whiteknoght on a leash
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by 1beat(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tell your daddy that he's a loser
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by TownJ: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Contact us today!
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by hollah123: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
The5DME:
see me see trouble for nairaland,the same boy seeking admission into uniben is the same person telling us about marriage..is God not wonderful?

u are the same boy that was cancelling comments on the cultism thread.

don't u think u should face your admission squarely for now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by harmargedon: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
continue being gay. Awon werey.

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Jeon(f): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
The5DME:

product we got out of wedlock.

becareful.

1 Share

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Sarcastic101: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Where do you want your thunder to strike you from
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Karleb(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
This perspective will definitely change as you grow older.

Why did you think 2Face later got married?

2Baba is still the most promiscuous of all Naija A rated celebrities. He didn't just date multiple women, he was sowing seed up and down. But at last, he got married.

There are so many other examples.

Funny thing is, in real life, marriage actually favor some if not many men. Some people are who they are today because of their wife/wives and their families.

I read of a northern rich farmer married to a lawyer and a biologist who both help him run the farm. Imagine the peace of mind that comes with that?

The internet has depicted marriage and relationship as something not rosy and all, while there are some truth in that, reality do not completely agree with that.

There are people who are happy in their marriage. Or should I say there are men who are happily married.

Let's leave feminism and red pillism aside for a second.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by thatsleepboy1: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
The5DME:

message from the pot of hell. be working for belial and let him be destroying your life cos you'll lose at the end of the day. better practice what you're preaching.
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by thatsleepboy1: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Prefered Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Gemini, or Leo

Pls assist me

op go to IG and ff relevant pages and accs and you'll def get you answer. no dey disturb us.
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by EbenezerTriumph: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
hollah123:
see me see trouble for nairaland,the same boy seeking admission into uniben is the same person telling us about marriage..is God not wonderful?

u are the same boy that was cancelling comments on the cultism thread.

don't u think u should face your admission squarely for now
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Karleb:
This perspective will definitely change as you grow older.

Why did you think 2Face later got married?

2Baba is still the most promiscuous of all Naija A rated celebrities. He didn't just date multiple women, he was sowing seed up and down. But at last, he got married.

There are so many other examples.

Funny thing is, in real life, marriage actually favor some if not many men. Some people are who they are today because of their wife/wives and their families.

I read of a northern rich farmer married to a lawyer and a biologist who both help him run the farm. Imagine the peace of mind that comes with that?

The internet has depicted marriage and relationship as something not rosy and all, while there are some truth in that, reality do not completely agree with that.

There are people who are happy in their marriage. Or should I say there are men who are happily married.

Let's leave feminism and red pillism aside for a second.
The only thing I feel men from third world African shithole countries can benefit from marriage is a nice citizenship if they can marry a woman from the developed world. There really is no benefit if one married a Nigerian girl from a poor family who is broke and has just a Nigerian citizenship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by 360clips: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Married men are big sore losers! And I keep saying this! Marriage is for weak fvucking men that are so desperate for sex with a particular woman. What this men don't know is they're allowing women to be able to eat their cake and have it! Annoy thing is most of the women that get married to this losers don't even need them, they just marry them out of pity cus they see the financial benefits that come with it and so they play along. If I marry , let me die! angry

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by qtguru(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
360clips:
Married men are big sore losers! And I keep saying this! Marriage is for weak fvucking men that are so desperate for sex with a particular woman. What this men don't know is they're allowing women to be able to eat their cake and have it! Annoy thing is most of the women that get married to this losers don't even need them, they just marry them out of pity cus they see the financial benefits that come with it and so they play along. If I marry , let me die! angry

Companionship starts to seem more meaningful the older you grow, I don't think alot of us can be alone and should be alone. There is much gain from a happy union where there is respect and understanding. You can call it simping or what you want, The way I was brought up, it is a responsible role I must fit in, you can decide to live alone , but I believe you will be much fulfilled with a family. We are all going to die anyway so better make your stay on Earth as meaningful as anything.

Also why is Marriage simping, that makes no sense at all

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Crystalom3(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
You're overdosing on the Redpill. E choke grin

1 Like

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by blazepascal(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
too much of redpill is bad you have been intoxicated

1 Like

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
The5DME:
You haven't replied your mail
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by stanliwise(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
The5DME:
Redpill speaking.
Please speak your own thought please
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by blinking001(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Op you're correct
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by 360clips: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
qtguru:

Companionship starts to seem more meaningful the older you grow, I don't think alot of us can be alone and should be alone. There is much gain from a happy union where there is respect and understanding. You can call it simping or what you want, The way I was brought up, it is a responsible role I must fit in, you can decide to live alone , but I believe you will be much fulfilled with a family. We are all going to die anyway so better make your stay on Earth as meaningful as anything.

Also why is Marriage simping, that makes no sense at all

if you wanna marry, go ahead! I'm just speaking my mind.
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by polarresident: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

product we got out of wedlock.

becareful.

Abeg stop to dey post these chinko people
Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
polarresident:

Abeg stop to dey post these chinko people

Re: As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser. by qtguru(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
360clips:
if you wanna marry, go ahead! I'm just speaking my mind.

Guy you will still marry , we know you guys are bitter about women, don't worry employment life is when you can hold all the cards if you are serious in life, for now just take the Ls and Hustle hard lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Harmful To Your Womb, Always Do This Now!!! / Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! / Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.