Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life (2174 Views)

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by ChildOfDoom: 10:44pm On Apr 02
I fvcked up big time tonight. So I made 29k from side deals today and so decided to visit my popular brothel.

I relaxed at a conspicuous corner as I watched the ladies on bum short tease guys with their dance.

I entered with the first lady and negotiated 3k. Then I took one fearless. After 30 minutes rest, I called another girl who gave me doggy for 4k. I took another fearless and dance carelessly to the music from the speakers.

Meanwhile, the corner I sat to drink, some aye boys were there, taking weed, drinking copiously and discussing about their battles with rival cult groups.

Suddenly I saw the jewel/Belle of the brothel. She was the youngest, prettiest and the most sexy among them. She also knew how to tease. The big fish (men with flashy cars, normally go out with her).

I became hard immediately. She was dressed up for her daybreak romp with a Yahoo guy. I never knew the person in question. I tempted her with 5k to quickly run a quicky with me.

I started missionary, then doggy, then scissoring, cowgirl etc. I was just still hard. The thought of losing her or her Sweetness to another for daybreak, kept me hard. I added kissing, clit rubbing, boobs massage and so on. My temperature was high

She kept telling me to hurry up that the daybreak was waiting. I kept adding extra 1k to make her stay with me. At a time I wanted to pay up to the 10k so she stays with me. The guy waiting for her was impatient and kept knocking on the door

He pushed it open and saw me naked, hard on condom in an embarrassing position. He kept saying 'u don Bleep up. Make una transfer my money back.'

He continued, 'how much e pay. Ordinary 2k. I for give you reach 15k if you dey with me'. He went out to tell his guys. Surprisingly, it was the guys that were chatting cult stuff. I became paranoid (anxious). He zoomed off (in his car) with the lady after much pleading

I dressed up and left in shame. His guys still smoking looked at me with a Stern face. Hopeful they don't mark my face

I guess this will make me leave Olosho for good. And I pray I am safe
Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by Elegantspiker(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02
?
Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02
They should leave you alone so that you will come back abi ?
Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by tobenuel(m): 4:01am On Apr 03
You took two bottles of 'fearless', now you don dey fear

btw why is doggy more expensive than other positions, mr @OP na you I dey ask

6 Likes

Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by Lalami3232(m): 4:29am On Apr 03
Your mama go think say her prayers for you no dey work, not knowing say na you dey make her prayers look futile. She's praying for her son to be great but her son wants only his penis to be great πŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by imagrg(m): 5:13am On Apr 03
Later you will be looking for what will make your preek hard.
Dey play!
Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by Rexymania(m): 8:29am On Apr 03
How old are you? You don't have parents? No siblings?
Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by Peakdesign23(m): 9:02am On Apr 03
Don’t waste your life doing useless things, na you go regret am later. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by Sinkara: 4:51pm On Apr 03
Guy
Wrap it up
We know it's a lie n a fantasy
But pls wrap it up

1 Like

Re: Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life by Mercury12(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03
You keep adding 1k? Hahahaha πŸ˜‚
Child of doom indeed.
If you enter iya basira canteen shop 3k food sef he better pass the nonesense wey go go do for ashawo house. Dem dey condemn men destiny for brothels

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Limit To Love / Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: / she broke up with him coz "he's too nice" :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.