Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba (14872 Views)

Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
There is no tension in Wuse. Normal vehicular movement and business is going on right now.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by 190: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
I am sick and tired of these people undecided
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by saviola77(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Cuulbe:

Does anyone possesses any trustworthy info on what's really happening in Abuja?! Twitter is full of controversial posts, hm,
Most info on twitter are mere hearsay; that said, abuja is calm at the moment though people scampered for safety a few hours ago around wuse market.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Guyman02: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
I am at Wuse now and there is normal vehicular movement and trading ongoing. Learnt there was a bomb scare and the police are all around. No wahala in Wuse,
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by hapi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
nigerians we have goofed once again. i mean pdp again after all these 12 yrs;. wateva happens we are in these country together. unlike u pple frm the ss/se/sw i actaully want a good nigeria for my kids, i wanted them to have a peaceful, civilized country,where there is abundant of jobs,electricity, water, good health care etc. pdp have rob me 12 yrs of those things. it's sad for nigeria.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by stagger: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Too many rumours flying around.

Abuja town is as quiet as can be. There is some mild disturbance in Jukwoyi, Mararaba area and unconfirmed reports of similar trouble in satellite towns like Kubwa. The law enforcement agents will surely bring the situation under control in a couple of days.

That's it.

ABUJA TOWN IS CALM. I live there and I am talking as someone with boots on the ground.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves. cry cry cry
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by babaowo: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
this is the handi work of abacha's son who is using old fool like buharhi as tool
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Guyman02: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
There is a lot of rumours everywhere. I dont blame the people because the fear of the illiterate Almajiri is becoming the beginning of wisdom. They can a waste life just at the instruction of a religious leader.
No body is fighting anybody in Abuja, but people are a bit scared of the violent frenzy among the CPC supporters and news from nearby Kaduna.

The FCT Police Commissioner has issued a number in case of any threat. You can alert the FCT Police on 080-615-819-38
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by 190: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
blink182:

Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves. cry cry cry

why, that we were blessed with cows from the northern part of nigeria

if u are a nothern KNOCK UR SELF ON YOUR HEAD 3TIMES!!
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by bros1234(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
I  just got a text message from a client who was supposed to make some payment to me, He said and I quote: "Sorry, Yola is in Chaos. We hav to take it easy cos security n checkpoints r tight. I wil call U when I get outa here please"

We called our relations in Zaria and they say its worse there. Over 10 churches already burnt.

Guys, so this is what Buhari represent, Na wa for all this aboki
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dont allow this rumour to fly down to my hometown Aba, cos i know exactly what the Heads of them Abokis would be used for
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by DD01(f): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
am udoka and am new in the house ,are they really killing people in the north?
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Somatic(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
hapi:

nigerians we have goofed once again. i mean pdp again after all these 12 yrs;. wateva happens we are in these country together. unlike u pple frm the ss/se/sw i actaully want a good nigeria for my kids, i wanted them to have a peaceful, civilized country,where there is abundant of jobs,electricity, water, good health care etc. pdp have rob me 12 yrs of those things. it's sad for nigeria.  

From the above bolded, U must be Northern. Now tell me compared to the North's 35+ years of misrule the PDP's 12 of which u guys even had a stake in amounts to little. U want a good Nigeria 4 ur kids. Is it by the acts of your brothers that change will come to Nigeria? Because the last time I checked, not the SE, SS or SW were fighting, rioting and throwing bombs all over the place. So, who wants a united Nigeria more? We or U?
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
just read an update dat dere*z riot in imo,
Datz kinda weird,*
dnt know how true dat culd be,
Any one around dere?? Plz update us, *
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by 190: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
DD01:

am udoka and am new in the house ,are they really killing people in the north?

why dont u go to katsina and kano to find out for us angry
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by alisigwe(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
People just started running and that only stired up things,nobody died,every where's calm now but shops are still closed and banks like first bank are closed,people are just scared,both muslims and christians are running,i dnt think anyone wants to fight,hausa's here too are not to be spared from the tension,a bunchaa iliterates that didn't even vote,all they know is sai buhari, their moms ass
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Bawss1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
babaowo:

this is the handi work of abacha's son who is using old fool like buharhi as tool

See how easy it is to stir up trouble with untrue reports? The ease with which trouble starts is shown by this careless statement.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by uglybetty: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Killind and burning down of churches is going on right now in Kaduna Kano, bauchi and heating up in Jos. If you doubt go to Aljazera. Am sick of this aboki's the best is for us to go our separate ways.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by passyjango(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
bros1234:

I  just got a text message from a client who was supposed to make some payment to me, He said and I quote: "Sorry, Yola is in Chaos. We hav to take it easy cos security n checkpoints r tight. I wil call U when I get outa here please"

We called our relations in Zaria and they say its worse there. Over 10 churches already burnt.

Guys, so this is what Buhari represent, Na wa for all this aboki

Leave Buhari out of this. If the PDP led government had invested enough in education over the past 12 years, the ignorance that fuels such senseless violence would have been dealt with by now. PDP still governs most of the states in the north, if these govts had done enough the people would not be easily manipulated. So, blame PDP and not Buhari please.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by formebyme: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
190:

why dont u go to katsina and kano to find out for us angry
cheesy grin kai madame you mean o
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Parnassuss(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Guyman02:

There is a lot of rumours everywhere. I dont blame the people because the fear of the illiterate Almajiri is becoming the beginning of wisdom. They can a waste life just at the instruction of a religious leader.
No body is fighting anybody in Abuja, but people are a bit scared of the violent frenzy among the CPC supporters and news from nearby Kaduna.

The FCT Police Commissioner has issued a number in case of any threat. You can alert the FCT Police on 080-615-819-38

I'm in Abuja too. The town is scanty, am at Utako now and the usually busy park is devoid of the signature touts, seems they shipped off somewhere. But the town is calm, skirmishes have been reported in satellite towns but they seem false too. Even hausa men are here with me, minding their heads so ease up people please.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Wadosky(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
This is gruesome,mams inhumanity to man.this could be ur sister,if the hausas want war we give them war

Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by dara22: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
May Almighty God help us, today is just a bad day to remember,fighting will not solve our problems, let us be prayerful and put everything to God in prayers
secondly, the lost of my friend Adefemi Olubayor really touch me . i cant just believe this but i pray to God for ur gently soul to rest in peace Amen.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
Wadosky:

This is gruesome,mams inhumanity to man.this could be your sister,if the hausas want war we give them war

The female in the picture was run over by a train, pls mind the pictures you post,
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by 190: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ what trains work in nigeria undecided
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by nellai: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
gbam, abokis must go
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
190:

^^ what trains work in nigeria undecided

Sorry, we drive cars on the railways, take a closer look at the pic,
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Wadosky(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
@muskeet,thunder fire ur papa and mama,u animals,barbaric bastards you go hear am for east.next time you will not throw anybody to the train
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by yemmight(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
When some people give responses here I could easily understand level of maturity.  So many people came here to say it was rumour and not real.  The bomb scare in Wuse this morning caused lots of confusions and everybody was confused before the security combed the situation.  Few hours later, the news of Mararaba.  I work in Garki and my company have branches across.  The situation in Mararaba was put under control by Military men from Abacha Barracks.  On Saturday these same Abokis were on the street distroying property and damaging vehicles at Nyanya & Jikwoyi and some pple will still call it rumours.  We are sending information round so that none of our loved ones be a victim.

On a soft note, please be watchful because these people will never stop causing mayhems.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Wadosky: log off, go smoke your igbo, drink your star, eastern buffoon,  tongue
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by jerryben12: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
hapi:

Why not what happened since independence? Is the 12 years pdp is in power our problem? What about the years prior to the 12 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna / "Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.