Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. (998 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / I See People Take This Mix, But Dont Understand Why ! (see Pix) / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
.. Hi everyone..

There i notice about we black.. not general Though... but let talk about the country nigeria.. yea Nigeria..we are so retarded we lack so many things seriously. we ain't moving. but Fooling ourselves like we Moving...

we want too party hard..

we want the latest like dubai.

we want too know about techs like the techs Country ..

we want too live a full life . Though we have the money too do so.. but we ain't moving no where.. we keep spending getting things.. from other country.. then we consume and consume.

No Straight thinking... So Retarded. ..

The.. Main Problem I Guess. Is Getting Married Too Nigeria Girls In Nigeria. . Black & black .. No Movement... You Think We Are Rich Oh.. So Sorry . Mko Abiola Was Once a big billionaire... we have so many.. like that.. no progress in blacks. . sorry too say so especially in Nigeria...

Check it out..

Mercedes Benz Company... Is 100+ Years Now Still Moving Though.. and was one first cars in the world.

Nestle. Company.. is 100+ years now.. still moving...

Calvin klein... Is 80+ or more years . we still want it.

Versace... is 70+ or more years.. still topping Niggaz....

And So many Companies .... like that. .

Can Someone Please.. Just Name A Nigerian Company.. Own By The Government Or Individual.. That Has Been Existing For The Past.. 50 years. ?? please I need an answer.??

United Arab Emirates. Where Dubai.. Is.. Is A Tourist attraction.. they want.. too be global it there business... they make money from it .. there Citizen are living good.. but here in Nigeria.. Politicians that hasn't build a good school nor hospital.. we like to train is children in dubai, canada, usa,... we fools . please who is Fooling who .....

The most painful part.. is seeing children ..and some youth in nigeria with a bleak future.. falling In love.. while some are getting married.. while some are.. frolicking around in the name of bigboy.. with no area of direction for the future.. or the children coming... so sad.. we give birth Again and again in this same country and still continue with the struggle....

I have a lot too say.. let me just shut it down hear. ..

My Advised.. for the niggaz please let go and mixed with some other races ..we will grow this country called nigeria.... I can even say.. if you are married. get your kids too a place where they will mix with.. real people too Change there life's style .. if you are not married... or no girlfriend please don't try nigeria girls .we have so many beautiful girls in europe.... yes another thing is I want nigeria with beautiful kids.. trust me if you mixed up with.. others . you will be impressed and proud of your self.. nigeria girls ain't worth it... leave them...

You know why I said so.. go out and mix. is becos. all the research I made.. for years.. most black that lives there country too another... mostly Excel... you know there names.. people from africa... are in..Usa And Europe Government.., Millitary, Business Moguls, Scientist,.. E..t. c... while some I know they engage in so many dubious way.. but

Too Grow Like Other Country We Need Too Go Out And Mixed With Other races... Go Bless You All...

If You Want A Beautiful kids bro.. leave nigeria girls alone . although we have some beautiful ones.. but most have sold there body in exchange of currency... although the white people hoe. too but just go get your beautiful children. and see from there...

The Black Thinking.... And Low Iq and some personal things will change from your kids..

God Bless You All....

No Offense Please... No Foul Language is Allowed
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Niw
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by harmargedon: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
You've been mentally messed up bro, no offence. But I think you should spend more time making research on things the black man has achieved. You're race is not the problem, it's breaking from such mentality like yours that is our problem. Many people reason the way you do, that is why they save all their money just to leave their country to develop the white man's country. Many inventions you see today we're achieved by the black man, why do you think they don't want you to be great, they need you more than you know. If we put same efforts that we put in these countries, believe me we would be greater than all put together.

2 Likes

Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by younglleo: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
English hard!
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
harmargedon:
You've been mentally messed up bro, no offence. But I think you should spend more time making research on things the black man has achieved. You're race is not the problem, it's breaking from such mentality like yours that is our problem. Many people reason the way you do, that is why they save all their money just to leave their country to develop the white man's country. Many inventions you see today we're achieved by the black man, why do you think they don't want you to be great, they need you more than you know. If we put same efforts that we put in these countries, believe me we would be greater than all put together.
....You ain't right man..... But Thanks Anyway
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by Robertgreene1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
got bored halfway nd stopped reading...just see how u spoilt such a nice piece with bad grammar especially that your "too" nonsense..
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by harmargedon: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
1Anonymous1:
....You ain't right man..... But Thanks Anyway
these are just the list of African Americans

Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by harmargedon: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2021

Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by harmargedon: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
I can go on and on

Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by harmargedon: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Have you ever wondered why you never heard of them, it's because of the very question you asked. We would remain slaves until we're ready to break free.

1 Like

Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by khiaa(f): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
1Anonymous1:
.. Hi everyone..

There i notice about we black.. not general Though... but let talk about the country nigeria.. yea Nigeria..we are so retarded we lack so many things seriously. we ain't moving. but Fooling ourselves like we Moving...

we want too party hard..

we want the latest like dubai.

we want too know about techs like the techs Country ..

we want too live a full life . Though we have the money too do so.. but we ain't moving no where.. we keep spending getting things.. from other country.. then we consume and consume.

No Straight thinking... So Retarded. ..

The.. Main Problem I Guess. Is Getting Married Too Nigeria Girls In Nigeria. . Black & black .. No Movement... You Think We Are Rich Oh.. So Sorry . Mko Abiola Was Once a big billionaire... we have so many.. like that.. no progress in blacks. . sorry too say so especially in Nigeria...

Check it out..

Mercedes Benz Company... Is 100+ Years Now Still Moving Though.. and was one first cars in the world.

Nestle. Company.. is 100+ years now.. still moving...

Calvin klein... Is 80+ or more years . we still want it.

Versace... is 70+ or more years.. still topping Niggaz....

And So many Companies .... like that. .

Can Someone Please.. Just Name A Nigerian Company.. Own By The Government Or Individual.. That Has Been Existing For The Past.. 50 years. ?? please I need an answer.??

United Arab Emirates. Where Dubai.. Is.. Is A Tourist attraction.. they want.. too be global it there business... they make money from it .. there Citizen are living good.. but here in Nigeria.. Politicians that hasn't build a good school nor hospital.. we like to train is children in dubai, canada, usa,... we fools . please who is Fooling who .....

The most painful part.. is seeing children ..and some youth in nigeria with a bleak future.. falling In love.. while some are getting married.. while some are.. frolicking around in the name of bigboy.. with no area of direction for the future.. or the children coming... so sad.. we give birth Again and again in this same country and still continue with the struggle....

I have a lot too say.. let me just shut it down hear. ..

My Advised.. for the niggaz please let go and mixed with some other races ..we will grow this country called nigeria.... I can even say.. if you are married. get your kids too a place where they will mix with.. real people too Change there life's style .. if you are not married... or no girlfriend please don't try nigeria girls .we have so many beautiful girls in europe.... yes another thing is I want nigeria with beautiful kids.. trust me if you mixed up with.. others . you will be impressed and proud of your self.. nigeria girls ain't worth it... leave them...

You know why I said so.. go out and mix. is becos. all the research I made.. for years.. most black that lives there country too another... mostly Excel... you know there names.. people from africa... are in..Usa And Europe Government.., Millitary, Business Moguls, Scientist,.. E..t. c... while some I know they engage in so many dubious way.. but

Too Grow Like Other Country We Need Too Go Out And Mixed With Other races... Go Bless You All...

If You Want A Beautiful kids bro.. leave nigeria girls alone . although we have some beautiful ones.. but most have sold there body in exchange of currency... although the white people hoe. too but just go get your beautiful children. and see from there...

The Black Thinking.... And Low Iq and some personal things will change from your kids..

God Bless You All....

No Offense Please... No Foul Language is Allowed
How are Nigerian men going to progress Nigeria by screwing non black vagina?
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
harmargedon:
Have you ever wondered why you never heard of them, it's because of the very question you asked. We would remain slaves until we're ready to break free.
.. Bro All What You Posted are african americans and africans.. that go too the country and mixed up.. am basically talking about...black getting married too black still giving birth.. in same country with no relocation or no movement too a global place.. bro it hard.. yes .. I reapeat it is hard.. before you see them success full and even the mixed one though.. I gat you when you said we go out too develop other people's country.. correct.. but most of the people you mentioned are not knowed.. there name is just There for history sake.. talking about the one that has been active and still moving though.. check well there is non.. Thanks Sir
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
khiaa:

How are Nigerian men going to progress Nigeria by screwing non black vagina?
.. Okay You Want to Know that. Right.. Please can you give me.. this answer.. Just Example.. Black+ black + No Movement + Same Black Cycle = What Please..??
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
harmargedon:
.. And Please how will we break free.. .. that why I said it is buy mixing up with them.. not keeping same cycle of black people?? that what I said though.. more like a suggestion.. you may add up things or correct it sir
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Robertgreene1:
got bored halfway nd stopped reading...just see how u spoilt such a nice piece with bad grammar especially that your "too" nonsense..
No Offense Bro... Thanks.. But Hope You Understand The Crap
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by harmargedon: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
1Anonymous1:
.. Bro All What You Posted are african americans and africans.. that go too the country and mixed up.. am basically talking about...black getting married too black still giving birth.. in same country with no relocation or no movement too a global place.. bro it hard.. yes .. I reapeat it is hard.. before you see them success full and even the mixed one though.. I gat you when you said we go out too develop other people's country.. correct.. but most of the people you mentioned are not knowed.. there name is just There for history sake.. talking about the one that has been active and still moving though.. check well there is non.. Thanks Sir
who told you that they are not known. They bury your name under the carpet and pull out theirs. That's called slavery, in the words of Bob Marley "emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind"
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
harmargedon:
who told you that they are not known. They bury your name under the carpet and pull out theirs. That's called slavery, in the words of Bob Marley "emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind"
.. They buried our name... Hmm Still amaze me some how though.. I will go and check for that.. that a later stuff... but can you go straight to the point and explain... the solution
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
1Anonymous1:
.. Okay You Want to Know that. Right.. Please can you give me.. this answer.. Just Example.. Black+ black + No Movement + Same Black Cycle = What Please..??

Whites don't unite with Black people to progress black people, are you kidding me? grin It will take the unity of Black people to move forward to progression. Nigeria is blessed with natural resources and her citizens should be living a rich and fulfilling life.

The problem is your greedy leaders and the lack of making them accountable for their actions by the people.

Nigerians have to fight for Nigeria and if you are waiting for other races to come and save the day you will be waiting till the end of time.

Other nations benefit from Nigerians misery.
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
khiaa:

Whites don't unite with Black people to progress black people, are you kidding me? grin It will take the unity of Black people to move forward to progression. Nigeria is blessed with natural resources and her citizens should be living a rich and fulfilling life.

The problem is your greedy leaders and the lack of making them accountable for their actions by the people.

Nigerians has to fight for Nigeria and if you are waiting for other races to come and save the day you will be waiting till the end of time.

Other nations benefit from Nigerians misery.
... Sounds like a defense Though.... But no problem... You ain't Right though.. still good anyway...
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by Reex12(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
something tells me that this post was inspired by the news of the mexican nigerian childstar on fp
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by Erojepromise(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
can someone break this down and explain to me?
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Erojepromise:
can someone break this down and explain to me?
... So you don't understand... have u clocked 40
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by Hintona(f): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2021
Please! This your grammar can cause brain cancer and deplete brain cells.
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Hintona:
Please! This your grammar can cause brain cancer and deplete brain cells.
.. are you affected already
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by khiaa(f): 1:24am On Apr 06, 2021
1Anonymous1:
... Sounds like a defense Though.... But no problem... You ain't Right though.. still good anyway...
Tell me where I was wrong.
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by Cousin9999: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2021
1. That's one of the dûmbest things I've ever read.
2. Nonblacks are disgusting. I don't want to be with them, and I don't want their dirty blood in my children.
3. How much were you paid to post this r3t4rded garbage here?
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2021
khiaa:
Tell me where I was wrong.
Hold On I Will Get Back Too you
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by 1Anonymous1: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2021
Cousin9999:
1. That's one of the dûmbest things I've ever read.
2. Nonblacks are disgusting. I don't want to be with them, and I don't want their dirty blood in my children.
3. How much were you paid to post this r3t4rded garbage here?
.... So Sick. .. Mtcheeww
Re: We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. by makermix1: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2021
younglleo:
English hard!
wetin u gain

(1) (Reply)

Heavy-duty Slay Queen Reduces A Guy To Zombie With Her Huge BACKSIDE: VIDEO / Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? / 44 Days In hell... The murder story of Junko furuta... Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.