Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? (1019 Views)

Should I Continue With This Conversation / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) / (party Lovers) Check Out This Conversation Between A Yahoo Boy And His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by czarr(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do you see yourself faithful to one person for the rest of your life after marriage?

This discussion is open to both men and women.

Personally I know it's not possible for me.... I don't see it happening.

God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by fati2001(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:
Do you see yourself faithful to one person for the rest of your life after marriage?

personally I know it's not possible for me.... I don't see it happening.

God help us all

then leave it for people who are capable..
why so obsessed with it?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by czarr(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

then leave it for people who are capable..
yeah.... I too like different kpekus.

I will consider your advise as I already have a boy
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by fati2001(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:
yeah.... I too like different kpekus.
I will consider your advise as I already have a boy
eehh then you rest and leave the faithful fellows to get into it.

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by czarr(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

eehh then you rest and leave the faithful fellows to get into it.
How will I rest when I am inside kpekus every time.

Discuss
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by fati2001(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:
How will I rest when I am inside kpekus every time.

Discuss
nah ur problem be that.
if you like die inside kitten.. none of my business.

bye bye

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by czarr(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

nah ur problem be that.
if you like die inside kitten.. none of my business.

bye bye
bye
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by ojun50(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:

God help us all

Then you will not have it
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by czarr(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
ojun50:

Then you will not have it
have what exactly oga.
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by pansophist(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's about choosing between chaos and order. Most people actually believe they can't love one person forever, until they actually fall in love with one person and stay forever. grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by Cinema4d: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:

God help us all

It's totally possible. But,
A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds.
Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it.
Never spiteful, she treats him generously all her life long.
She shops around for the best yarns and cottons.
She's like a trading ship that sails to faraway places and brings back exotic surprises.
She's up before dawn, preparing breakfast for her family and organizing her day.
She looks over a field and buys it, then, with money she's put aside, plants a garden.
First thing in the morning, she dresses for work, rolls up her sleeves, eager to get started.
She senses the worth of her work, is in no hurry to call it quits for the day.
She's skilled in the crafts of home and hearth, diligent in homemaking.
She's quick to assist anyone in need, reaches out to help the poor.
She doesn't worry about her family when it snows; their winter clothes are all mended and ready to wear.
Her husband is greatly respected when he deliberates with the city fathers.
Her clothes are well-made and elegant, and she always faces tomorrow with a smile.
When she speaks she has something worthwhile to say, and she always says it kindly.
She keeps an eye on everyone in her household, and keeps them all busy and productive.
Her children respect and bless her; her husband joins in with words of praise:
"Many women have done wonderful things, but you've outclassed them all!"
Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God.
Give her everything she deserves! Festoon her life with praises!
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by bepositive11: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cinema4d:

It's totally possible. But,
A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds.
Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it.
Never spiteful, she treats him generously all her life long.
She shops around for the best yarns and cottons.
She's like a trading ship that sails to faraway places and brings back exotic surprises.
She's up before dawn, preparing breakfast for her family and organizing her day.
She looks over a field and buys it, then, with money she's put aside, plants a garden.
First thing in the morning, she dresses for work, rolls up her sleeves, eager to get started.
She senses the worth of her work, is in no hurry to call it quits for the day.
She's skilled in the crafts of home and hearth, diligent in homemaking.
She's quick to assist anyone in need, reaches out to help the poor.
She doesn't worry about her family when it snows; their winter clothes are all mended and ready to wear.
Her husband is greatly respected when he deliberates with the city fathers.
Her clothes are well-made and elegant, and she always faces tomorrow with a smile.
When she speaks she has something worthwhile to say, and she always says it kindly.
She keeps an eye on everyone in her household, and keeps them all busy and productive.
Her children respect and bless her; her husband joins in with words of praise:
"Many women have done wonderful things, but you've outclassed them all!"
Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God.
Give her everything she deserves! Festoon her life with praises!

A good man is very hard to find too

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by bepositive11: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:

God help us all

In general, there are 2 different kinds of people. One kind focuses on the surface level connection (chemistry/infatuation) the other focuses on the depth (emotional connection)

The first kind can never be faithful to only one person but the latter can be faithful to only one person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Everyone knows everyone does something or with someone else every now and then, the golden rule is: let's play pretence and not talk about it grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by Cinema4d: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
bepositive11:

A good man is very hard to find too

Agreed.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by Peaceadebu: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
I have never cheated on my relationship B4 so I wonder why I will now cheat in marriage. It's very possible to be faithful to one partner
czarr:

God help us all

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by debbydams(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:

God help us all
yes..Iv bn faithful,and Ill always be..sex is food,sex is not everything
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by czarr(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
debbydams:
yes..Iv bn faithful,and Ill always be..sex is food,sex is not everything
If sex is food, can you eat just rice all your life?
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by debbydams(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:
If sex is food, can you eat just rice all your life?
sex is not food I mean..I can take rice for the rest of my life in as much I find peace nd rest of mind eating it..even the holy book is against cheating nd premarital sex..because of how many how many mint or hr pleasure? Wake up guy, think outside sex pls
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by Aniboo: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
What did I just read
Dam
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Let me get in first and I’ll find out. But really let me get in first

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by czarr(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
debbydams:
sex is not food I mean..I can take rice for the rest of my life in as much I find peace nd rest of mind eating it..even the holy book is against cheating nd premarital sex..because of how many how many mint or hr pleasure? Wake up guy, think outside sex pls
Look up Coolidge effect or something like that, i may decide to be faithful but would have reduced urge to sleep with the wife....the longer you stay sexually faithful to one partner your sexual appetite towards them decreases...its biology.
Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by Cindy222(f): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes I can be faithful to one person o,if I can be faithful in a relationship, why can't I be faithful in a marriage....

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation? by phazotron(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why not?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? / Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion / A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.