Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (5778 Views)

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Lighting your blunt with matches? How safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by LegitLexLuthor(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Not only with women, in general.
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by providencia(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jeon:

later you will say you don't like women, you don't have anything to do with them. but you can't get their matters off your dead skull.

BEWARE!
Change your monicker back to 'f' and be proud to call yourself a female. This is definitely fati.

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
purples25:
I believe everyone, whether male or female should be treated with respect. Not lied to, no, that's not what I'm saying. But there should be discretion and wisdom, and tact, in telling people things.

Can you just wake up and tell someone they have cancer and they're going to die in seven days JUST like that? Or tell them about a loss just like That? Have you heard of people who were told its over and they went to commit suicide? Not everyone has the same mental strength.

Being sensitive emotionally to others is not weakness, it is just wisdom.

This is a good one...

There are some instances where being blunt would be alright. This applies to both gender. Going by what the Op is 'advising' the men folks, should the roles be reversed and women be just as blunt. Do you have any idea what that will look like. Lol

There should be mutual respect in your dealings with people, male or female. That is not to say that you should not be honest about your thoughts or feelings but be sensitive about it. As words said cannot be taken back.

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by JOACHINpedro: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
purples25:
I believe everyone, whether male or female should be treated with respect. Not lied to, no, that's not what I'm saying. But there should be discretion and wisdom, and tact, in telling people things.

Can you just wake up and tell someone they have cancer and they're going to die in seven days JUST like that? Or tell them about a loss just like That? Have you heard of people who were told its over and they went to commit suicide? Not everyone has the same mental strength.

Being sensitive emotionally to others is not weakness, it is just wisdom.
You really have an unbiased view on things, keep it up cus you might be the last hope of mankind

Op no matter how we try, we shouldn't forget we're humans and not robots. We reason and compromise for the better Good.
Humanity first

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jazzman01:

This is me. And honestly this is how to command respect from women. I normally ignore them. And if there is a need to talk to them, I do it bluntly. All the ladies in my area and work place fear and respect me because of these.
They respect and fear as well.
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by BehindIPOB: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
360clips:
1. If a girl you don't like is trying to hit on you, tell her straight off you don't like her!

2. If an ugly woman is so full of herself let her know she's ugly and unattractive!

3. If a pretty girl is so stupid and full of herself, find her flaw and let her know bluntly!

4. If there's a girl every guy is Simping for & showering with attention, find her flaw and let her know how ugly it is!

Learn to be blunt with women! Never in you life asslick them! They will hate you but deep down their pussies will drip wet by just the sight of you! Try it and see!

Am suffering with No1 at the moment
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Orpazpjr: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2021
BehindIPOB:

Am suffering with No1 at the moment

Wahala... I will keep tabs on this situation.. grin grin

Truthfully though, look at it this way, if she didn't like you she will stress you. If she didn't like you she won't be taking your phone calls as such, and she would have been blunt about it depending on how pwetty she may be or better still just string you along.

With that said, little hints, when you guys are talking over the phone after 2mins tell her you have to go , repeat this severally or just blurt it out. Make woman follow cry on top ya head, even cuss you sef..

There broads are cold. She won't have thought twice about how you felt if the tables were turned
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by obinna58(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
360clips:
1. If a girl you don't like is trying to hit on you, tell her straight off you don't like her!

2. If an ugly woman is so full of herself let her know she's ugly and unattractive!

3. If a pretty girl is so stupid and full of herself, find her flaw and let her know bluntly!

4. If there's a girl every guy is Simping for & showering with attention, find her flaw and let her know how ugly it is!

Learn to be blunt with women! Never in you life asslick them! They will hate you but deep down their pussies will drip wet by just the sight of you! Try it and see!

Don't be self centered, words could cause serious depression, mind how you use words. You might be trying to be blunt but you wouldn't know how much damage you caused.

I tire for Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please HELP! I Cum Without Touching Myself +18 / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) / Dear Romancelanders, I Am Now Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.