Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 (1227 Views)

Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? / My Experience: My Best Friend Is A Yoruba Man, Stop Tribalism. / 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by survivor10(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tribalism does not fit into 21st century. It's evil, and depicts a person less than a human. Let's put an end to it.
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by BroMichael(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Point of corrections, if you and your trip have sigh, go and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Asiri1991: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
People were less tribalistic on this forum until the Yorubas made the mistake of choosing Buhari over Jonathan. When the failures became glaring, they resulted to tribal abuses to defend their mistakes. As a third party, I like the Igbos because they have and maintained their position that Buhari can not do well. They have been vindicated. I remember they voted Obasanjo and voted Yaradu'ua passionately. The 2015 mistake brought this online tribalism because the west isn't ready to apologize to the rest of the south and middle belt for this disaster they used media to force on us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Armies Are Mad / Intelligence Report; Disarming Of The Eastern Region Loading.. / Southern Govs Acting Like Separatists- Sen Abdullahi Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.