Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Should I Just Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Quit (2281 Views)

Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Quit by Dunddy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
while trying to sort out their differences, my friend's exgirl fell in love with me.
though they are no longer together and i like her too, i can afford to go too deep into the relationship cos of its complicity.
what do i do. its been over 3 months now since it all started.
Re: Should I Just Quit by ayh191: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
my advice to you'll be to quit that relationship with that girl if you don't want problems with your hommie,
Re: Should I Just Quit by alagha: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
@op ,some day one person will come to settle your differences as well.
Re: Should I Just Quit by Arkhin(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Guy i feel you but the best thing's to quit otherwise your friend will put the whole blame on you. He'll even accuse you of masterminding the collapse of his affair so you can achieve your aims.
Re: Should I Just Quit by Abbycrown(f): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Just quit!
Re: Should I Just Quit by xynerise: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Same thing happened to me. I will advise you quit before it backfires.
Re: Should I Just Quit by 190: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
it happened to my friend and he stayed

poster

stay with her angry
Re: Should I Just Quit by xynerise: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bad boy! grin
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ranoscky(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
OP, shey u don regista your name for her report card? If not, my advice to U is CHOP & CLEAN MOUTH, then loss!
Re: Should I Just Quit by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^smh

@Op, please quit jare!
Re: Should I Just Quit by vaLasce(m): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2011
Oh! Dunddy,
C sweet escapade U gat on ur hands,
Very sweet experince,
Fu ck dat girl like say na u b dat badt guy4"d unfaithful"
U wey know say e dey sweeeeet!!?
DO NOT QUIT! grin
Re: Should I Just Quit by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 19, 2011
This actually happened to me once grin
I used diplomacy to help them seperate from each other as smoothly as possible so there was no beef and helped bros move on with another babe, then I engaged his ex.
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ranoscky(m): 4:04am On Apr 19, 2011
2buff:

This actually happened to me once grin
I used diplomacy to help them seperate from each other as smoothly as possible so there was no beef and helped bros move on with another babe, then I engaged his ex.
Enjoy broda, NO DULLING !!!

bhusayor:

smh
keep 'shaking your head' and dont stop (and I hope you'r stil shaking it while reading this post)?!
Re: Should I Just Quit by deniyor: 4:12am On Apr 19, 2011
thats crossing the line but you already knew that
Re: Should I Just Quit by 190: 4:16am On Apr 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Xynerise and ranosky >>> MY COOL POSTERS OF THE YEAR cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20am On Apr 19, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry

190:

[size=18pt]Xynerise and ranosky >>> MY COOL POSTERS OF THE YEAR cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Should I Just Quit by andy1(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2011
190:

it happened to my friend and he stayed

poster

stay with her angry

190. I dnt think dats d rite fin to do cos u dnt betray a brodas trust. Even if u do u dont rub it in his face.
Dunddy:

while trying to sort out their differences, my friend's exgirl fell in love with me.
though they are no longer together and i like her too, i can afford to go too deep into the relationship cos of its complicity.
what do i do. its been over 3 months now since it all started.
guy i ll advice u 2 run 4 cover cos when d bullet backfires it aint gonna be funny, nt 1 bit cos all d blame of d crashed relationship ll be heaped on u, lyke 1 of my guys up there said i ll advice u 2 jst chop nd clean mouth, lol.
Re: Should I Just Quit by jjgirljay(f): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2011
if only we can choose who to fall inlove with. if you do love her stay.
Re: Should I Just Quit by kaycrystal(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2011
jjgirljay:

love is always bout choice!

@ op

like someone already pointed out, even if u'll betray ur guy, dont rub it in,  free d babe abegi.
Re: Should I Just Quit by SALady(f): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2011
@OP, if its love you feel for this girl I say go for it. Talk to your friend and ask for his understanding. As far as I am concerned he is not the master of your heart. I think everybody should be free to be with whoever the hell they wish to be with. Nobody owns anybody.

A good friend will wish your relationship the best. What are friends for if they are not there to wish us the best and all the happiness this life has to offer.

Good Luck!!
Re: Should I Just Quit by 190: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

angry angry angry angry angry angry

and ogaga4luv
Re: Should I Just Quit by MMM2(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2011
op
continue fu-cking her
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ystranger: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2011
M M M:

op
continue fu-cking her

Are you really in Peutorico?
Re: Should I Just Quit by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2011
It's in guys dating code : you don't date a close pals ex if they were intimate and he truly loved her. If she were a casual and you pal had no real love for her , you fit chop clean mouth but in both cases you can't marry the girl.
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]That was then. . . now , I've changed my mind the impression on ma face . grin grin grin grin wink[/size]

190:

and ogaga4luv

Re: Should I Just Quit by 190: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
ogaga4luv really have u seen demons before undecided
Re: Should I Just Quit by cantell(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
alagha:

@op ,some day one person will come to settle your differences as well.
Gbam!
jjgirljay:

Story story - story!
Re: Should I Just Quit by XFio(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
fu*k her, then dump her.
Ghetto style
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]What's wrong with Demons? You Christians won't stop destroying the World . I would have love to answer your question but i won't not until you give me useful reason for it .
[/size]
190:

ogaga4luv really have u seen demons before  undecided
Re: Should I Just Quit by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]What's wrong with Demons? You Christians won't stop destroying the World . I would have love to answer your question but i won't not until you give me useful reason for it .
[/size]

They want to lock you in a fiery, spikey cage and shit in your mouth for all eternity. undecided
Re: Should I Just Quit by 190: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

Simple question,

Have u seen demons , yes or no
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]That is a bloody lie from the pit of a place called heaven!  cheesy[/size]

2buff:

They want to lock you in a fiery, spikey cage and poo in your mouth for all eternity.  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Babe Give You Deadline To Marry Her Wetin You Go Do? / Using Ur BF/GF Tooth Brush. / A Thread For Those In An Inter-tribal Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.