Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

.. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World (335 Views)

Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / Most Females On Romanceland Are Desperate For A Rich Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World by 1Anonymous1: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Hi Everyone One... There is something we need too amend in the society and family... we have a lot of Serious issue and mostly cos by female....

That why most people prefer male child than the female one.. but where the people stupidity comes in, is where they are not giving the opportunity to give birth too a male. there thinking will now be let giving birth..one day.. we will have the male child which is not so.... That why we have a lot female children causing chaos. in the world... am not generalizing... just being straight.. in what is happening...

They Cos increase in population. look at this population of thing the world.. when there is increasing in population we will have so many places chokes...with..... children.. no matter how reach a country is when we have high population with no good thinking of making something out in future for the children being given birth too, such nation will be affected....

Why I said women cos increase in population is becos No 1 primary go of a woman even with no education.. will be too give birth too a child.. sick for them.. I won't blame the Male.. part.. cos....

Is Becos of the population many things get inflated... not Becos of the government... we keep giving birth too more female than male.. in which most of the females will still keep giving birth too more females... no change the Cycle continue...

look at the top people in the world . In 100%.. 80% or more are filled with male while 20% or less are filled with female.... Don't let them tell you that is the society that give them .. less privileged too be succes full.. No it a big lie.. cos there chance and probability of succes is low... naturally....

Yea we have a lot of males . being criminal and some other bad stuff like that in the world..

but you go make your research properly. you will see that the female dominate most of the crime industry... they Might be use by males though..but they are the most dominant in crime industry... forget all what you see and read.. about crime.that you see most males... it is becos of what the society make us believe in... most laws on male are too harsh than the female ones.. but still we have men still topping the success part.. they are leading in all aspects... I not saying they are not successful females.. but... males covered the biggest part of it....

seriously if you know the chaos female population is causing too the world you will be amazed. Yes. they are the most criminals in the world.. I reapeat they might be use by males but.. they top most in crime industry..

But If we can try too reduce or curb female in the world.. I suggest.. the world will be a better place too leave in..... I did not say you should go and kill them or treat them like trash... but we should try and reduce the population.. not restricting the already born ones..

but I know most africans especially. they won't listen all what there males know is how too fuvk.. while there female is how open leg....

A drug is going too come up in using too convert any female zygote too male... we be launch by the Chinese And.. We Some other country

but to be slightly sincerely...

Please No Offense.. No Foul Language... God Bless You All...

Next Thread Will Be About Dangote And The Society.

Thanks
Re: .. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World by MickzyDonald: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2021
So people with female children should eliminate them right, we know some women are liabilities but what of the irresponsible felons that also lay with them like fowls, those ones are not accountable for right, gender isn't our problem in this country, its simply greediness, self interest, lack of commitment and so on,we have some countries that are highly populated with females and they are doing okay, so we should all question ourselves if we are adding to the countries problem or not
Re: .. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World by DaddyRochie1642: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2021
This your English is something else
Re: .. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World by 1Anonymous1: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2021
fati2001
Re: .. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World by Fvckyouall: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
keep on crying kid
Re: .. Most Females... Are The Problem We Have In The World by 1Anonymous1: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Fvckyouall:
keep on crying kid
oponu

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Cheat / Giveaway!!! / Why Are Igbo Men So Gentle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.