Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed (5971 Views)

Is This The New Way Of Calculating Bride Price? / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why are girls 18-25 mostly unwilling to settle down?
Because they have estimated the demand from guys, seen the demand is very high, and estimate the demand will continue to be high....which is why they kind of postpone marriage - notice the female folk only always do what is best for them...

Why are women 25 - 35 willing to settle down/ marry?
It is not because they are "mature" but because they have seen visible signs of ageing in the body and have seen they are becoming less and less competitive in the sexual market place and want to maximize the small piece of their sexual market value that is left.

Is a woman a help meet?
i do not believe that women are help meets - these are extremely selfish creatures who only always do what is best for them. For a woman to be in a long term relationship with you, she has to believe you are the best for her; this also explains why they tend to jump ship when they feel they have seen a better guy. And they are also primarily out for your money so no most are not help meets.

What is in marriage for a man?
Aside children and maybe companionship (in case of medical emergency), many men see no reason to get married... At 32 when a woman is getting married, the guy at 32 is in his prime while the girl is no longer in her prime - so marriage is cheating guys....cos the girl no gree get married in her prime....

My money is mine while his money is ours....
This is the female national anthem of selfishness in marriages. grin

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
more points to follow.
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Longsleeve: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
You call these secrets?

5 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
True..

Marriage na scam to any guyman wey go mistakenly put wahala woman for house as wife...

9 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by ExtremeDot: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
You said the truth and nothing but the truth.

...but those are no secrets.

17 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by siofra(f): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
undecided undecided

So these are the "secrets"

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
My Money is mine while his money is ours
I want to elaborate on this point - why do the vast majority of girls believe the husband/ bfs money is hers and his; while her own money is for her alone. Why such entitlement mentality? What does a man get in return for subscribing to a lifetime of expenditure on a woman called "wife". What if one day the money finishes - will the "wife" stay or leave? most leave...

16 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by SweetVibe: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:
undecided undecided

So these are the "secrets"
You feel exposed right?

3 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by zexy2030(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
What I noticed about this female bashing threads is simply immaturity. No one is perfect, people make mistakes and they get forgiven. Marriage is not meant for the emotionally immature.

Imagine monitoring your wife social media platforms because u suspect she is cheating is completely immature.

Give her the freedom, let be free, when she cheats or you suspect it, ask her and if she denies my brother, leave her nature will sort her.

There was a story of a woman in ota Ogun states, whose husband is a simp, a school teacher, in his late 40s like nairalander would tag him. The woman actually took advantage and breeded illegal children for the man and the man is aware because they tell him but never one day reacted nor beat the woman. The husband kept his responsibility over the 3kids. The owners of the kids came knocking for their children. She was confused on how to tell the innocent husband about their threat. My friend was going when he saw this woman going back to take snipper. It happened early this year.

Leave nature to judge but warn her or walk away.

May we never marry hoes.

Don't condemn marriage every marriage has its evil, choose your evil and move on with living.

Marriage is good but take time to find a good woman and not a hoe repackaged in religious gatherings and social events

4 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
zexy2030:
What I noticed about this female bashing threads is simply immaturity. No one is perfect, people make mistakes and they get forgiven. Marriage is not meant for the emotionally immature.

Imagine monitoring your wife social media platforms because u suspect she is cheating is completely immature.

Give her the freedom, let be free, when she cheats or you suspect it, ask her and if she denies my brother, leave her nature will sort her.

There was a story of a woman in ota Ogun states, whose husband is a simp, a school teacher, in his late 40s like nairalander would tag him. The woman actually took advantage and breeded illegal children for the man and the man is aware because they tell him but never one day reacted nor beat the woman. The husband kept his responsibility over the 3kids. The owners of the kids came knocking for their children. She was confused on how to tell the innocent husband about their threat. My friend was going when he saw this woman going back to take snipper. It happened early this year.

Leave nature to judge but warn her or walk away.

May we never marry hoes.

Don't condemn marriage every marriage has its evil, choose your evil and move on with living.

Marriage is good but take time to find a good woman and not a hoe repackaged in religious gatherings and social events

no one has the time for female bashing. great points tho. thanks!

14 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by dan9ice(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
This gender don suffer for this forum

There is no day I don't read about then here on a negative context..
Wetin they do una?

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
dan9ice:
This gender don suffer for this forum

There is no day I don't read about then here on a negative context..
Wetin they do una?

1. Some men go into marriage thinking women are "help meet" only to find out most arent.
2. My money is mine while his money is ours is the attitude that leads to many relationship/ marriage issues.... why do females hv this attitude.
3. Married men chase hot young girls and I think they should be exonerated for it.... since marriage dynamics has shifted...and if the women were in her prime she would do the same...

they only do what is convenient for them and want no stress or skin pain....

18 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Candidlady: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
True..

Marriage na scam to any guyman wey go mistakenly put wahala woman for house as wife...

you are everywhere! Do you get pop up for every new topic created on nl?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

you are everywhere! Do you get pop up for every new topic created on nl?
Yeah grin. Especially every new thread that hits Romance session, nairaland will notify me.....Like seriously,I don tire for their notificatio grin. The moment I'll say Ito myself I wanna steer clear from nairaland,na then I go receive new notification undecided

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by BigBashiru: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Love only exists in the imagination of most men...
While most men are "loving" their girl, each girl is busy making a calculated decision of which circumstances is best for her, which guy is most attractive to her, which guy is best for her, when she should get married etc... A woman's "love" of a guy is largely conditional upon the provision of good sex or resources (money)... most guys feel hurt when their "love" is unreciprocated - well here you have your answer....

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Candidlady: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Yeah grin. Especially every new thread that hits Romance session, nairaland will notify me.....Like seriously,I don tire for their notificatio grin. The moment I'll say Ito myself I wanna steer clear from nairaland,na then I go receive new notification undecided

ikr! Since i got back from rehab, nl has been my new addiction!

abeg how can i be getting the notifications too? Lol

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

ikr! Since i got back from rehab, nl has been my new addiction!

abeg how can i be getting the notifications too? Lol
grin grin. it's only nairaland that can assign such notifications to a moniker...I didn't ask for it... Perhaps it was because of how consistently and frequently I used to visit Romance session,who knows? cheesy.

But like seriously,I don tire.... only God knows how much subscription dey leave my pocket on a weekly basis undecided. I go soon leave this nairaland for una....Na only two things I dey wait for,once dem legit finish,I go just bolt comot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Candidlady: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin. it's only nairaland that can assign such notifications to a moniker...I didn't ask for it... Perhaps it was because of how consistently and frequently I used to visit Romance session,who knows? cheesy.

But like seriously,I don tire.... only God knows how much subscription dey leave my pocket on a weekly basis undecided. I go soon leave this nairaland for una....Na only two things I dey wait for,once dem legit finish,I go just bolt comot.

lmao
since i cant get notifications, permision to follow you?

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao
since i cant get notifications, permision to follow you?
grin grin grin. How much you wor pay put? grin grin
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Lightway: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
BigBashiru:
Love only exists in the imagination of most men...
While most men are "loving" their girl, each girl is busy making a calculated decision of which circumstances is best for her, which guy is most attractive to her, which guy is best for her, when she should get married etc... A woman's "love" of a guy is largely conditional upon the provision of good sex or resources (money)... most guys feel hurt when their "love" is unreciprocated - well here you have your answer....

Waiting for more content

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Candidlady: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin grin. How much you wor pay put? grin grin

me i dont have money! Can i pay in "kind" lol. Since nl males feel we females got nothing to offer but our "cherry"

2 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

me i dont have money! Can i pay in "kind" lol. Since nl males feel we females got nothing to offer but our "cherry"
. grin grin. In kind? grin grin. Na money sure pass my sister.... So you want those nl redpillers to chop my head off grin. No na grin.

Any ways,you can follow up...But hope you won't get tired by numerous messages undecided

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Candidlady: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. grin grin. In kind? grin grin. Na money sure pass my sister.... So you want those nl redpillers to chop my head off grin. No na grin.

Any ways,you can follow up...But hope you won't get tired by numerous messages undecided

redpillers indeed lol! Forget those one na online "thugnificient" them be.

dont mind the numerous messages!

1 Like

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

redpillers indeed lol! Forget those one na online "thugnificient" them be.

dont mind the numerous messages!
. No wahala cha...We could still be friends later on...But for now smiley

Btw, what do you mean by "in kind"? E get why I ask? undecided
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Candidlady: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. No wahala cha...We could still be friends later on...But for now smiley

Btw, what do you mean by "in kind"? E get why I ask? undecided

lol

come behind camera make i explain better
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

lol

come behind camera make i explain better
damnnnnnnn grin. What camera are you talking about? This banny cheesy. Why you dey whine me na cheesy
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by xxxboyxxx(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Get marry ooooo you hear, na we go bang your wife

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by gracile(f): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
What are you saying? undecided
Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
I think women should settle down right before they turn 30.

It's not cool being a 30year old single woman.

2 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by kepstone: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Honestly after all my experience in relationship I have realized that most Nigerian ladies are very selfish and calculative. If it does not benefit them they won't stay. Women are calculative, manipulative and tactical when it comes to relationship. It's all about conditional love not unconditional love. If benefits won't flow no business been with you, that's how bad and selfish this genders are. They call it smartness, I see alot of ladies despising alot of potential suitors guyz who are on their way to greatness, but because they are myopic they look down on them and insult him ... Hence many are victims of yahoo boiz.
I keep praying daily to find my own wife
What I have been through in relationship makes me want to give up the idea of marriage and just have my peace of mind. Man will be born grow take responsibility for himself, his wife, his children, his inlaws, his own siblings. Haba and most times the wife just looks at him suffering and she ignores him, he is the man... She won't even bulge to help. May God not allow our path to cross again with wicked ladies. It's better a man finds a woman who loves him more than the way he loves her. Then marriage can really work. Most ladies don't love their husbands just in marriage for the benefits of it.

18 Likes

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Drella(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
It's like females live rent free in you guys' head.
The number of thread about female being opened is alarming.

Na why dem dey use una cashout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed by Drella(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:

You are actually following the romance section.

Click unfollow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Office Knacking Is A Thing We Pretend It Doesn't Happen / See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) / Think Females Are Deceitful? See What Guys Are Now Doing (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.