Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) (54710 Views)

Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon / Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
The pinkon for the womb be like na me u dey use take dey play like this

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Really
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Obviously her opponents considered her condition and they didn't go hard on her.

What an intelligent way to cheat

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by freemi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Were is d video
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
It's you people that can't lift a leg that does spew rubbish. Do am if e easy nonsense!
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry
Women and coro coro sense be like 5 and 6. angry

First to comment. grin

My village people must be sad with this superb victory of mine. angry
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad
Wetin you see for the tori grin
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
KingOKON:

What nonsense is this?

The organizers, the federation and the medical doctors that allow this should be banned

Everyday on nairaland is another day to battle with Nigerians. cheesy

Try to read before commenting sir.

It clearly says she partook in the demonstration category. That means she did not fight anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
She tried
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by OsewaTrump: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by OsewaTrump: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
;Dv
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by KingOKON: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
SmartyPants:

It clearly says she partook in the demonstration category. That means she did not fight anyone.

So eight months pregnant woman should participate, is that sensible and medically acceptable MR Reader?
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
We should encourage this? Come on. A well timed kick will end the life of her unborn child. This is unnecessary rough play.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry

First to comment. grin

Read, think and post not vice versa.

poomsae means demonstration....

Won silver in group demonstration and good in lone...moomoonee
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Juell(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

First to comment. grin

It's just a demonstration not actually a fighting competition.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
KingOKON:

So eight months pregnant woman should participate, is that sensible and medically acceptable MR Reader?

Of course. The exercise is good for her.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by 222Martins(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
SmartyPants:

I wonder how people clearly miss the obvious, all in a bid to be the first to comment or appear on the first page. Taekwondo Poomse is simply the fighting technique demonstration from the fist white belt to the highest black belt. Even a mere brown and red belt poomse require strength and stability. I give it up to her, it is not an easy feat to master all the poomse. Quangyanim Chunyang!!! Taekwon!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Safety should be number one rather than medals or money. Thumbs down for this
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by felixjet(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Did you guys not see where it was written "demonstration", where did you people see that she was actually fighting? I weak o

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by seyz91(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
cheesy
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

First to comment. grin

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by MozB: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why would a pregnant woman contest? Na wa for this country o! Who do you expect to hit a pregnant woman heavy with 8months. Abeg carry this kind planned victory leave this place.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by KingOKON: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
SmartyPants:

Of course. The exercise is good for her.

Are you a health physical instructor, matron or doctor?
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by doncollino: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Them mercy this one. Congrats
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
KingOKON:

Are you a health physical instructor, matron or doctor?

Nope.

I am a person who knows how to find simple information on Google.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kindness218:
Congratulations to her. How I fit locate her? I won dash her something
She is my wife, Can I send her account details to you?
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her giving birth to a female child and I see her naming the child gold. This I have seen.
Or maybe AURELIA because the name means Gold.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by ridziarora00: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
What a Great Motivation for all of us. Read More Blogs at Zoefact
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
November24:
Lol.... Iffa give her one slap,na die.... Nor be only chakwado
wait mk I gv you one

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nikeruka(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her giving birth to a female child and I see her naming the child gold. This I have seen.
FALSE!
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is a pregnant athlete supposed to be contesting in any sports competition in the 1st place? Is that not risky and illegal? Nigeria sef undecided
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by QuickStandard: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
How exactly did she fought and won with her protruding stomach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them / Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) / "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.