Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) (54738 Views)

Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon / Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by TSBO: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Three groups of posters...

Posters that did not read carefully.
Posters correcting the first category.
Posters of unrelated content.

Even without reading, it is reasonable to doubt that a pregnant woman would be allowed to fight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
November24:
Lol.... Iffa give her one slap,na die.... Nor be only chakwado

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by KingOKON: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
SmartyPants:

Nope.

I am a person who knows how to find simple information on Google.

Ye, like one who googled abortion pills to his girlfriend and she ended 6feet below
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Haaj: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
I no fit laugh oo I begquote author=FalseProphet1 post=100538971]I see her giving birth to a female child and I see her naming the child gold. This I have seen.[/quote]
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Her opponents no wan go jail
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Judolisco:
Chineke oyemerem shocked The future is pregnant lipsrsealed
Hiaaaa!
no female again

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Judolisco:
Chineke oyemerem shocked The future is pregnant lipsrsealed
Hiaaaa!
no be female again

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by juman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
the mixed poomsae (demonstration) category

The category is like dancing.
Showing the styles of fighting.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
KingOKON:

Ye, like one who googled abortion pills to his girlfriend and she ended 6feet below

Not every one is like you sir.

Since you have decided to persist in ignorance, have it your way!
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by lifenija: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
soo no one is saying d obvious, well let me help.

its stupid for her to partake
it's stupid of the judges to allow

the future is looking stupid with this kind altitude
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is so wrong. Which doctors cleared her to compete in the first place?
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Delta State don start again to claim all the medals.
I hoping to win gold in my Chess category for my State on Friday.
Abeg Any correct Babe here for hookup in Benin city?!
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Oshokalo: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry
Women and coro coro sense be like 5 and 6. angry

First to comment. grin

My village people must be sad with this superb victory of mine. angry
I no fit laff o
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by dandig(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her giving birth to a female child and I see her naming the child gold. This I have seen.
una too dey seeeeeeee
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Ellasure: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry

First to comment. grin

Bro,It was just Demonstration and motion air attack/defense...Not Combat That's to say she no need fight with any person.
I see you guys are getting it twisted already.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by KingOKON: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
SmartyPants:

Not every one is like you sir.

Since you have decided to persist in ignorance, have it your way!

Sharap! And stop using Google to give medical advice
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by emmadothings(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
It can only happen in Africa... Always below standard
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Rubbish news.
This is stupidity
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

First to comment. grin

It will reach 20 years before you make better money with tht ad fly. Naija clicks are so low on that platform
But what's your result so far
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wow, she tried o.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Dpharisee: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

First to comment. grin

She won gold in the demonstration Katar movement and not in Taekwondo combat, know the difference
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congrat to her, she's my friend
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
BetBuilder365:

It will reach 20 years before you make better money with tht ad fly. Naija clicks are so low on that platform
But what's your result so far
Bro, me I no need the thing o. I don even forget my log in details. Na shrinkme I dey use normal normal. grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao I don forget weyrey for there grin grin grin grin
Make I even change am. grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kindness218:
Congratulations to her. How I fit locate her? I won dash her something
She's a friend and a to be family to me, what do you want to dash her?
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/nsf-pregnant-lagos-athlete-wins-gold-in-taekwondo

If the pikin begin dey look for tournament to win gold as infant make she no come here dey shout why toddler dey fight fight everywhere dey comot him senior teeth.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
very wrong to allow her participate
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:
Spirit of sportsmanship
This is sportswomanship; so they have started the sports festival; and I can recognize that is indoor sports hall uniBEN.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by cgniyi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
First to comment generation, jumping to conclusions before properly reading the post.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by falcon01: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her giving birth to a female child and I see her naming the child gold. This I have seen.
false you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.