Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,837 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) (54857 Views)

Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon / Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Spidermon: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
She only competed in the Poomsae aspect which involves demonstration of form.

She didn't compete in the Kyorugi (fighting) aspect. No one would have allowed that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
merits:
Congrats
very wrong picture, to describe helping people. helping people succeed is not all the time a conscious effort, if you're successful in a genuine way it by implications mean other people too would be successful along side you. Because one way or the other, you would have helped them in a way that even you yourself cannot stop. it is just the principle. In other words people who are part of your business workflow, it is more of complementary relationship sort off and this kind is born out of necessity not all time consciously choosing to do them. E.g Dangote has helped some people he has partnered with and some employee that has worked alone side with him on his successful business

But saying you ought to start choosing people to help is a different ball game of success. helping other people consciously is nothing but a social responsibility we owe to our society. It doesn't necessarily translate to your success in the direct way you may think.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by hazyl4real(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
It's a poomsae and not contact. It's just a demonstration. She didn't engage in fight. And big kudos to her because poomsae is tricky, tactical and full of strength
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry
Women and coro coro sense be like 5 and 6. angry

First to comment. grin

My village people must be sad with this superb victory of mine. angry
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
shocked

One of the many nutritional benefits of eating Amala and Ewedu.... This delicacy propelled the 8months pregnant Aminat Idress to clinch the gold medal.

I will advise the Minister of Information and Culture to make Amala and Ewedu our National food as it would give more sportsmen and women the strength to achieve great things at the world stage.

Congratulations.

Exactly my thoughts.... If not what in the world will make the association allow an eighth months pregnant woman to go fighting....
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by vioment: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
She should be detained to check her mind state.

The baby already has a heart beat and totally formed; if someone give am one counter kick or clear her, na im be say the person dun kpai the pikin.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Krismas(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Millimann:
And her husband allowed her?

Let's not hear another story next month ooo.
cool Congrats to her.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hmmmm

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by babatunji91185: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
:Spirit of sportsmanshipThis is sportswomanship; so they have started the sports festival; and I can recognize that is indoor sports hall uniBEN.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by EMMY76: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria is really a weird country how can the officials allow an eight months pregnant woman to compete in a dangerous sports like tankwado? I don't think ioc will accept this it's too risky.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by bularuz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
How is this possible
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/nsf-pregnant-lagos-athlete-wins-gold-in-taekwondo
if Delta and bayelsa no win for swimming who go win?

Up Delta State! We always fly high in sports.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Kubernetes: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
The organizers should suspended for allowing her compete.
Its too risky
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
It is unethical, immoral,unmotherly unislamic to allow a pregnant woman to fight in Taekwondo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by unclemaths(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry

First to comment. grin

Nice point.
She should never have been allowed to participate in the first instance. Nobody would have dared to give her a real kick.
People always making mockery of every activities and events.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

First to comment. grin

You be first class TROUBLE MAKER
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Duplexxx: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congrat
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

First to comment. grin

She did not fight. She basically did chronography. Still very stupid allowing her to participate. National Sport Commission is full of idot
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Madness. How would sane people allow a pregnant woman contest in taekwando?
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why would the organizers allow an eight month old pregnant lady take part in such event? This is not achievement.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
shocked

One of the many nutritional benefits of eating Amala and Ewedu.... This delicacy propelled the 8months pregnant Aminat Idress to clinch the gold medal.

I will advise the Minister of Information and Culture to make Amala and Ewedu our National food as it would give more sportsmen and women the strength to achieve great things at the world stage.

Congratulations.

God bless you bro...Amala and Ewedu wit koret ogunfe grin grin my number one food.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by pek(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
I am surprised people are congratulating her. It should be the reverse. All the people that allowed her to compete in the first place at all idiots. No apology

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
I blame her husband. Demo or not, I wouldn't allow mine to partake with heavy pregnancy. You congratulate her, I pity her.

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is risky biko
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Sterope(f): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
She won in demonstration category!
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Not a single person read the actual article. Lol.
Soon as you see the headline you should know it was for a poomse competition.
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Taekwon

Spidermon:
She only competed in the Poomsae aspect which involves demonstration of form.

She didn't compete in the Kyorugi (fighting) aspect. No one would have allowed that.

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Legendaryking10(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2021
November24:
Lol.... Iffa give her one slap,na die.... Nor be only chakwado
angry cheesy
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Spidermon: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2021
litaninja:
Taekwon

Taek two.

Lol
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Lmao
Spidermon:

Taek two.

Lol
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bitch obviously cheated ,look at her smiling as if she did anything.The other competitors probably just let her win no one wants a double murder charge
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by nurullah(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
For those saying only in Naija...

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by nurullah(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child / Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.