Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex (5117 Views)

Please How Can I Last Long In Bed / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life / Pls How Can I Last Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Labadi69: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amazingguy55:

You’re getting it wrong. It won’t be special or even be a thing if one still works as hard as they were before stopping soapy

The magic is things start to happen for you effortlessly. That’s the whole point

I’m sure all of these guys were focused on their goals before celibacy

Think about this, how much time can soapy take from you anyway. No matter how much of a soapy expert you are, you must still go to work or hustle else you would go hungry. Infact I dare say the more you womanize, the more you are driven to achieve material things in order to get more women

The success from celibacy is different bro. Try for 2 weeks then call me a fool if you don’t notice something with yourself and things around you

I don’t have the problem abeg o. I am not one of those teenagers without self control. I’m doing fine soapy or no soapy, sex or no sex cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Draslo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Michelle55:
Congratulations, it's not an easy feat. Some brostitute will not understand the peace of mind you're enjoying being celibate. cheesy
Don't bother having sex again until you are mentally ready for it, few minutes of fun can take away that peace and serenity you've been enjoying for a while now.
I swear. The peace and serenity is top notch.
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Michelle55: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Draslo:

I swear. The peace and serenity is top notch.
Trust me, I know how it feels.. Enjoy it and don't mind what others are saying. smiley
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Newyam2: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
funy, sexlassie2 have sex 2wice evry week, so hw are u differnt 4rm her?
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by zagorakis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
there is power in chastity... who no go no go know

1 Like

Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by ThundrCork(m): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2021
OP e be like say we plan am together. Same timeline as yours. Life has never been more fruitful. I also fear I may loose all the goodies if I go back to old ways. Just try and maintain discipline and cut off all temptations. Keep the mind busy on achieving goals. May we all succeed.
Draslo:
Many people, especially those who know me personally might find this hard to believe. I used to be the definition of an ashawo man. This is the longest I've ever stayed since I became sexually active in2004. This past year, I've made more more money than I have ever made in my existence. I've closed many deals, onshore and offshore, won up to just a little short of 8m on 1xbet since January.

Now I'm scared to have sex cause I just feel it'll usher in bad luck. How did you break a run of celibacy? Will I need a therapist?

1 Like

Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by ThundrCork(m): 3:04am On Apr 07, 2021
Great post. It seems, when one becomes celibate, invisible portals that causes misfortune are closed. As if a new you is borne with a shield protecting you from forces of nature.
BuddhaPalm:

Very interesting...

This is something I've begun to explore lately.

It's called Sex Transmutation.

The book, Think and Grow Rich, has an entire chapter dedicated to it.

- Lady Gaga: “I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.”

- Winston Churchill: “The reason that I can write so much is that I don't waste my essence(semen) in the bedroom." (Aside his HUGE political exploits, he also won a Nobel Prize in literature)

- Nikola Tesla is said to have died a virgin.

- Isaac Newton was into abstinence too: "The way to chastity is not to struggle directly with incontinent thoughts but to avert the thoughts by some employment, or by reading, or meditating on other things".

There are many other examples.

Perhaps there's something there about channeling all that pent up drive for sex into your other endeavors.

Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Draslo(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Stevyne:
Boss abeg show me way
Put me on
Send dm. Let's talk
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Stevyne: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Draslo:

Send dm. Let's talk
Done boss!
Check your mail
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by xxxXXXxxx: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by LikeAking: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Lies!
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by hayzed27(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Boss i jus check ur thread pls i stay in ibd and am jobless since december and i will be glad if u can put me tru and help me boss
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Stevyne: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Draslo:

Send dm. Let's talk
kindly check your Mail.
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Draslo:
Many people, especially those who know me personally might find this hard to believe. I used to be the definition of an ashawo man. This is the longest I've ever stayed since I became sexually active in2004. This past year, I've made more more money than I have ever made in my existence. I've closed many deals, onshore and offshore, won up to just a little short of 8m on 1xbet since January.

Now I'm scared to have sex cause I just feel it'll usher in bad luck. How did you break a run of celibacy? Will I need a therapist?
I'm more interested in the 1xbet earnings. Please Help a brother
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by Emu4u2c: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
I Have been considering this for quite sometime now but even now as I’m typing this ,I’m as Hot As hell and looking through my contacts to find the suitable cure for the konji

Please how does one go about this celibacy thing?

I have heard a lot about the wonder of Sperm retention and I wish to try too...
Re: It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex by daxon001(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Draslo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Photographer. I Followed A Couple To Their Honeymoon And That Thing Happen / Erigga: Yahoo Boys, Abeg Make Una Try Dey Price Polo / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.