Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

“I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode (966 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode by Nwamamani: 7:16pm On May 05, 2021
13 Kidnapped Persons Rescued After Gun Battle, Fani-Kayode Praise Kaduna Govt

“I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-Kayode

Nigerian politician and PDP member Femi Fani-Kayode has praised the Kaduna state government, and made had expressed his joy to the Federal government and the Nigerian Army for the rescue of 13 kidnapped citizens in the state.

It was reported that the 13 kidnapped persons were rescued from unknown terrorists in Gwagwada, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna state after a fierce gun battle occurred.
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/13-kidnapped-persons-rescued-after-gun.html
Re: “I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode by Jostoman: 7:23pm On May 05, 2021
Good one from kaduna State government.
Re: “I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode by GTkester: 7:24pm On May 05, 2021
Mumu. El rufai, playing ping pong with brains of some people
Re: “I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode by SadiqBabaSani: 7:48pm On May 05, 2021
Game
Re: “I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode by Bluntguy: 8:21pm On May 05, 2021
Nothing makes me proud again being Nigerian.
Re: “I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode by exposition: 8:49pm On May 05, 2021
This FFK sef!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Proud Of Being A Nigerian Again” - Fani-kayode by ecomalchemist(m): 4:36am On May 06, 2021
Without elegance of the heart, there is no elegance

Yves Saint Laurent.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Bar Officers From Excorting Vips To South-east, Rivers State / The Woman Who Betrayed Sunday Igboho /nnamdi Kalu Exposed / 2023 Presidency :why Northern APC Will Dump Tinubu,back Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.