Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Should He Be Worried? Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Be Worried? Please Advise (750 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried? Please I Need An Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by tgmservice: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dear nlanders your good advise needed.

I have an old time friend who got married last year September.

As of last week he said he wife has deleted all their marriage photos she uploaded on Facebook when they got married last her.

He has not asked his wife about it b4 asking me, please what could be d reason for this.

Thanks.
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Oluolad86(f): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ask her
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
One of the many disadvantages of rushing into marriage.

Is your friend afraid of asking the wife?

3 Likes

Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why can’t he ask her? Na everything una Dey ask for online?

The more reason marriages and relationships don’t last.

You marry woman wey you know con dey ask strangers that have no idea about her for advice.
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Chloraseptic: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Irrelevant social media issues killing marriages these days like Boko Haram killing civilians..

What if she was never on facebook would the pictures be on facebook in the first place.

The only time a man should worry is when his wife starts disrespecting him
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Omo you don go your house be that oooo
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by chatinent: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
To me sha, I don't do the social network relationship shit so I wouldn't care.

But bros, na you na. Which one bi friend again, ehn, Ndubuisi.
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Are we his wife? For goodness sake his wife is in the right position to answer this. I don't know why guys of nowadays behave like dederin .is he afraid of his wife or what..
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
so what do you want us to do now? undecided
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Cerebellum: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Imagine I just handed over the award of the Position of Arindidin" in this section, then Boom! another Arindidin pops upgrin
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
chatinent:
To me sha, I don't do the social network relationship shit so I wouldn't care.

But bros, na you na. Which one bi friend again, ehn, Ndubuisi.
No wonder you are too dry,go learn how to be naughty and fun and it doesn't stop you from been decent. Geez relationship with your type will be soooooo boring
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by thatsleepboy1: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
In gidget's voice You deserve to be locked up. you're a bad bad friend .
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Stop looking for what isn't looking for you.

Trying to make a quadratic out of a linear equation.
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Nazgul: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Could be that the woman is tired of your friend...marriage isn't a bed of roses.

He should be ironing things out with his wife and not you, if you had nothing to say to him concerning this issue, you should have at least adviced him to confront his wife and find out why she did what she did, not coming here to spread this matter.

1 Like

Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by habsydiamond(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Atimes love is wicked... Tell ur friend to act as if he is crying in her presence, if the wife no shake.. Bro u no go like Wetin I go talk next.. Incase if that happens just tell him to continue crying.. Collapsing is eminent..

Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by chatinent: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
No wonder you are too dry,go learn how to be naughty and fun and it doesn't stop you from been decent. Geez relationship with your type will be soooooo boring

Read your signature.
Re: Should He Be Worried? Please Advise by Charmingrascal(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
The woman is trying not to drive away potential suitor.

Husband and suitor are two different things.
Don't ask me how

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Sex / Which Method Did You Use In Selecting Your Spouse? / Covenant University Graduate Left Juicy Job Offers To Become A Classroom Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.