Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87281 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Okortor: 7:20am On May 06, 2021
Lol, u right but not as pple see it, u might recover fully from it within 6month if u av a strong immune system and take more of water after being diagnosed. I know of several Person's whom got cured from it but hiv is a no way. One positive, positive forever. But hepatitis B can be positive and after some months, u test negative..fully recovered from it. But not in all cases but atleast 90% of adult Recover From it.
Thelife:

But hepatitis B is more worst than HIV now, no cure for it yet and it kill faster than HIV
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Fearcom(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2021
Vyolet:

He's feeling remorse because he feels he has HIV, the thought of the disease alone has a way of humbling people especially adulterers.
Once he confirms that he is negative he will go back to the lady or find someone else to do it with.

I only feel pity for the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by GGirll: 7:32am On May 06, 2021
HarunaWest:

It isn't you that should run a test yet..Take the 23 year old Deeeeeeeeper Life for an STD panel....Every possible test should be carried out on her...Her result will determine your fate...Goodluck

You just said my mind besides, if he even goes for a test now it won't show d virus so he should wait for 6 months to be very sure cos he is in window period now n d test will not pick d virus.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Bertino(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2021
JovialJune:
What is the significance of telling us she is a deeper life girl? To cast negativity on the church as a whole? Or to paint ladies from that church as immoral forgetting she's just an individual among many? Why not also tell us her tribe so we'd know you're not only a d*g, but also a bigot.

smiley
Relax...he used the church to make us understand say the babe na package babe. Those kain when person no go ever suspect say fit get infection. But the gist na say STD nur dey show for face ��

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Kingdemu: 7:42am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Thanks. I'm definitely getting tested today.
OP how far?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Wapchrist1(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2021
yomi007k:
Oga Go Hospital. Nairaland no be hospital.

So Depper Life babes self dey do that thing...I be Jew man o. grin
Redeem and deeper life babes like sex wella
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Teibaba(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Adulterers advising adulterer since...when even?

If all of us open up our atrocities here like this guy, nairaland will catch fire.

Oga, go for test and also take that 23 year old for test too.

Then to keep it safe, tell your wife. Although hell will get loose oh, but rain and fresh air will come thereafter
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by gbemishile: 8:02am On May 06, 2021
Wetin I dey pray for u na say make ur wife sef no dey nairaland
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Wolfeye: 8:06am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice

All this thing e go turn out to be say na malaria dey worry you.
Wtf is symptoms of HIV?

“This is someone who is so faithful she has stated bla bla bla” LMFAOOOO.

I hugely suspect YOU ARE THE SO CALLED WIFE and you are just praying for your husband to catch HIV since you are suspecting him and that deeper life girl.

Naso this life dey be? “Symptoms of hiv exposure”. Smh. Anyway na children go answer you seriously. People wey dey find who to judge.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 06, 2021
Man, from knowledge, cause I work with an NGO that's related to preventing HIV, you don't have HIV yet, until after you are tested 3 months later... Now you are at the window period, so no test will show a positive result.
Possible advice I can give now is to go to a state or federal hospital where they give HIV drugs, it's free though...
So if you take them consistently for a month or two, the virus can be eradicated, since it's only a week after exposure. Don't panic please.
And even though you later come to test positive... There are drugs you can still take that will suppress your viral load (level of the virus in you), hence you might not infect your wife even if having sex.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Champneys: 8:24am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

Ok.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by ejieddy: 8:24am On May 06, 2021
Well, you did bad. You should have asked your wife for sex. There's nothing that says you can't have sex with a pregnant woman.

But right now, it's not possible for you to know you are HIV positive just after 1 week. HIV is not Corona Virus. You need at least 3 months to be able to have a positive test. You are still in what is called a window period. You may have an STI and that's what's making you feel that way. So, go and do a lab test.

Also, confess to your wife, not just to Nairaland. Your repentance is not genuine or complete until you have told her, whether you are positive or not. If you don't, you will do it again, even worse than this. You have opened an hedge in your family and the serpent will surely strike you. Adultery is not a joke. Please, repent truly and completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 06, 2021
Is this a joke? How do you know that it was the deeper life girl? Did both of you do HIV test before and after fornication?

You didn't mention the other church whorres you slept with before the deeper life witch, like the one from assemblies, embassy, living faith.

I suggest you treat yourself and confess to your wife ASAP, let her start looking for your replacement, maybe she sent the girls to you.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nchoks77: 8:31am On May 06, 2021
yomi007k:

Yu be Fool, I Swear��
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by yomi007k(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2021
Nchoks77:

Yu be Fool, I Swear��

Just like ur popsy. grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Freeman50(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2021
yomi007k:

For the fact that she's a deeper life does not really mean that blood doesn't flow through her veins. We are all human, left for you to follow the right path.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by angelfallz(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2021
You're correct, thank you.

Sanchez01:

Wrong. It takes between 2-4 weeks for most people while it only takes days in a few. If he has stayed up to two weeks since his encounter, then he can show symptoms already. He is in his window period, assuming it is true he has the virus.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Bishopceo: 8:59am On May 06, 2021
I will advise you go for test first and if positive then open up to her to save her innocent life and that of your child then start treatment immediately. I still hope its not HIV but other infections, This is just an eye opener for you. Be sincere to her he who is down needs no fear of falling again
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by nwannukwu01: 9:03am On May 06, 2021
23 YEARS OLD DEEPER LIFE GIRL!!! Sure this is not a ploy to smear the church and trend the name for another disrepute. If you are remorseful as you try painting the picture, you will stand alone here. Brother you are married going after 23 years old unmarried here. Did she come for you or the reverse is the case here as I believe you trying taking responsibility? This area makes your intention doubtful. As you go get tested, and help the young lady also get tested, be sure to go to God in sincere repentance and truly give your life up to CHRIST and stop this your pretence, double standard life and a married man's infidelity. Mind you, without you walking in this path of truth, you will revisit this mess sooner than you will realize, especially if the test comes out with a negative result. My humble advise.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:15am On May 06, 2021
The way the OP has disappeared shows something is definitely wrong. If the result came out negative, he would have come back to celebrate on the thread. Looks like he is truly HIV positive or he caught an incurable STD.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2021
kponkedenge:

Oga symptoms of HIV doesn't show up after a week or so.... If you are having this symptoms, it means you already had it in your body for a while now from your other escapades....

The best thing is to get tested to know your fate.
for men yes..for woman no
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by imagrg(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2021
You see how you want to destroy your happiness? Package your thing properly, no way!
Infidelity is dangerous.
Do a test to confirm your status please. And meanwhile use double protection if you must meet your wife.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by luckydion(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2021
yomi007k:

it's un428 that this OP in his write up to get pple's comments had to drag d name of church in2 it.
I'm really not shielding Deeper life pple 4rm this, bcus, they're human like U too, but this write up is for space/name/populous/....
pls stop dragging d name of churches to mud. there's consequence to this.
You wud 've also giving us the tribe and d position in deeper life. If U were human enough U wud have mentioned Ur own religion and Ur Position in it.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Deejaygold(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

That's your cross, carry it. Meanwhile, must you mention the name of her church? Unfaithful married men everywhere!
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by kastgeraldino: 10:04am On May 06, 2021
This is a real nigga talking. Almost everybody bleeps raw. If HIV was as easily transmitted as most of us are made to believe, trust me 90% would have caught it. Just that one should not go on a rampage cos one may have a hidden cut that exposes the bloodstream

princewarri1985:
LOL! stop being chicken hearted and be a man bro! I remembered being in your shoes about 16 years back, because i was always scared that i have contacted HIV when ever my condom broke during sex. Now i dont use condom anymore and i have slept with tons of women raw and am HIV negative. Bro you dont have HIV dont be scared be a man just go run some test for infections so that you dont infect your wife.....next time learn to take antibiotics immediately after raw sex it's 100 percent effective against infection. STICK TO YOUR WIFE AND DONT CHEAT ON HER ANYMORE. you can still do an HIV test too it will be negative trust me cos i've been in your shoes before and stop being chicken hearted! Be a man. LOL
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by syntekelite(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

HIV , after a week?? I highly doubt it shows that early.. most likely symptoms of an std the girl has but probably doesn't know.as a lot of peeps here have said spare urself depression and go run a test,and make sure u don't tell the lab anything just say u want to run a blood test and urine test,both for sexual infection and general blood work..
Wish u the best and stay strong cos no matter the infection there is a cure.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2021
undecided
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything
I salute you sir grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Slimsly100(f): 11:53am On May 06, 2021
ImaIma1:
Faithful husband at heart cheesy grin

....my sister!! grin grin grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Engr1(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2021
I see.........

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Sophy22(f): 12:02pm On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.
Almost the same symptoms I usually experience each time am about to have malaria and typhoid.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by ImaIma1(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2021
Slimsly100:

....my sister!! grin grin grin

He should keep his heart to himself cheesy
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Charly68: 1:42pm On May 06, 2021
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything
. Aaah Helping somebody to lie and you escaped with so many likes on Nairaland ...that wouldn't free the man from the internal guilt forever . .Better to die being sincere than to be alive living in falsehood ..I beg let him open up if confirmed that truly the devil has infested him with the dreaded disease

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.