Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV (7936 Views)

Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? / NASS N9bn Fallout: We’ll Reduce Our Salaries, Allowances – Saraki / Give Us Deputy Governor Slot Or Forget Our Votes- Igbo Leaders Tell Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Omooba77: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2011
@GenBuhari,
I'm so shocked that you are basing the winner on NL opinion, forgetting that many people on this site hve more than one ID, also many of them are based abroad and never voted. Buhari lost fair and square. He should accept it. This is what they promised,; lynch riggers and this is real wild wild North!!!!!!!!!!God bless Nigeria. GEJ won and remain humble in victory
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by sirjec(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2011
Before now people complain that they dont see ballot papers but now everybody voted, the results counted in their presence. They were also advised to follow up their votes to collation centers.

They all did, results were announced, all the other parties did not complain, only one, CPC crying foul. It is a great delusion and it can lead to madness when you think you are popular and wanted while you are unpopular and unwanted.

CPC should accept defeat. When Buhari came to Owerri, ask him how many people came to receive him. If people did not receive him, how on earth was he expecting people to vote 4 him. When GEJ came to the east, the crowd was uncontrollable.

Fact speaks for itself. Losers are losers. He can still go to the tribunal. The election was televised and eveybody saw how peace and free it was. Anybody who feels it was rigged should produce facts and figures else should stop making noise.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by memzi: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2011
The post election violence is alarming and can dangerously escalate if not checked! Frequency of Hate comments and threats on various social networks and blogs has gone several notches higher! This can only lead us to a dangerous cycle of violence! Don't stoke or promote vengeance! Be the hero that saved thousands of lives by posting a message of peace and love! ONE NIGERIA!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by omogidi234(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2011
Hi Mods,

Please do you guys have to move my post? I think you should have moved that daft post instead. How can a sane person say that legislators will make legislation to check the excess of exco? How many of such have been made from 1999 to 2011?  I will like to see one of such legislation (s) the world over. Very daft thinking.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by obxddon(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2011
Christians and southerners in the north throw away that soft mind get your own charms,cutlass and guns, attack back, revenge is a must, its high time we let them know we are not weak,

Niger delta millitanst where are you, Cus I know that you guys did not submit all the real guns, lets take them up and head to the north, they must Pay and let them know we are not afriad of them , No be only them get strong heart!!!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by phraoh(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2011
Some of you talk Nonsense on this thread like the GISTS guy who said he saw his thumb-printed NASS ballot paper on PRESIDENTIAL election day even when he didnt come for the NASS election,i wonder if he is an INEC official or a CORPER PRESIDING OFFICER to have seen it.Arant nonsense.He also said that he was sure that it was the PDP that did that,WHAT KINDDA ASSUMPTION IS THAT,what if it was one of the other parties that did it.NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ONE OF THE RARE OPTIMISTS I HAVE SEEN IN POLITICS,EVEN WHEN THE ODDS ARE AGAINST SOMEBODY,HE/SHE STILL HAS CONFIDENCE OF WINNING.WHEN HE/SHE LOOSES,HE CRYS THAT HE HAS BEEN RIGGED OUT.mscweeew
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Estyrhema(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2011
why can't this CPC people accept defeat for once, haba!!!!! angry
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2011
This aboki party has made me laugh and fall down from my chair grin me i need this soft ware to reduce the numbers of people from the north kai this man brain dey inside his anus.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2011
CPC - Computer Programme Complaint
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Winnerslfc(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2011
Cpc has failled and why won't they?
No other party was able to campaign the way Gej and his wife did.
During the campaign, where was buhari's wife?
Why didn't she campaign? Or buhari thought the women are not important in politics.
Except in the north (hausas), i can tell us that majority of all the women in Nigeria voted for Gej. So why won't he win?
Even my grand mother who had no much formal education voted umbrella. That is to show you the level of mobilization.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by gokuu(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2011
If Buhari had been participating in elections and always end u cheated, then he is a mumu, why can't he learn how to also rig or does he not have brain, election is not a tea party, it's not about showing 'crowds' or talking about 'integrity' rather it's ur mobilization capacity!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by sayso: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2011
freechat:

CPC - Computer Programme Complaint

got me thinking
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Hardeyorlah(f): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2011
Gej already have already won the election, Buhari shld let go
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Tokotaya: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
No way Buhari could have won in the south even if the so called computer programme error didnt happen. (That is, assuming there is any such thing as computer programme error). He should just forget it and move on. Obviously, only street urchins and tribal bigots up north thought he should be president. And as things turned out, their number is not enough to swing this for him.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by karlmax2: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2011
Yes elections was rigged,
Yes election was not free and fair it was rigged by CPC(Coup Plotters Congress) and the proof was all over foreign and local media they rigged and broke the law. By using child voters!!!!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by pinkrex(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2011
How can a 1900 kokoro dictator knows how a computer programme function? That why he wants to come into power to fight people that has been stealing money when Analogue computer waz barely in Nigeria talk more our digital time. Na only sharia law go work for am even when him enter power,

Clueless man with clueless accusations!! grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by henry4uall(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
2007 election that brought late Musa Yar-Ardua to power was one of the worse election ever conducted anywhere in the world. The Late former president even agreed he was rigged in. There is no way anybody in his right thinking would compare this election with the one conducted by Ewu (or is it Iwu) in 2007, in terms of its credibility, openness, fairness etc. In 2007, we did not see protests like this, we did not see senseless killings like the one we are witnessing right now. This election protests we see now is not about wether election is free, fair or credible; its about who wins, its about the region of the country where the winner comes from, its about North and South, its about the tribes, language etc.

It is sad that our country politics is still full of this kind of evil sentiments.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by crowbar(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
Atimes i wonder at the ignorance of some supposedly educated individuals, how can somebody bring shame on his so called academic qualification by insinuating that Microsoft excel programme is responsible for his party failure in the polls, i now even doubt he or the party's presidential candidate really knows how a computer works, CPC, a bunch of fanatical & ignorant FOOLS!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Winnerslfc(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2011
When will buhari realise that he is wasting his time?
Even when it was clear that 2007 elections were rigged, what did he acheive when he instigated litigations, challenging the results of that election?
Is it now that he would win the case? Seeing that this election was very free.
Buhari pls tell your almajiris to stop killing christians.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by aliciaaaa: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
whatever!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by vislabraye(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2011
Accept defeat in good fate. Qed
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by daqskin: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
.Professor JEGA has promised to look into the allegations.
knowing fully well that, that is the only bright idea tony and his goons can come up with as loosers, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
The election was better organised than the previous ones.But we can do better.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Gbenge77(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2011
The election was better organised than the previous ones.But we can do better.
karl max:

Yes elections was rigged,
Yes election was not free and fair it was rigged by CPC(Coup Plotters Congress) and the proof was all over foreign and local media they rigged and broke the law. By using child voters!!!!
Can you substantiate this?
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Dave6: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^^

Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
If it is true that they were child voters, was it Buhari's fault?

Is it not INEC's fault?

How you do know who the child voter voted for?

You discrdited your point by also showing a picture of a goat , which makes me wonder the picture you gave of th "child" was genuine.
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by gists: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2011
phraoh:

Some of you talk Nonsense on this thread like the GISTS guy who said he saw his thumb-printed[b] NASS ballot paper on PRESIDENTIAL election day even when he didnt come for the NASS election[/b],i wonder if he is an INEC official or a CORPER PRESIDING OFFICER to have seen it.Arant nonsense.He also said that he was sure that it was the PDP that did that,WHAT KINDDA ASSUMPTION IS THAT,what if it was one of the other parties that did it.NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ONE OF THE RARE OPTIMISTS I HAVE SEEN IN POLITICS,EVEN WHEN THE ODDS ARE AGAINST SOMEBODY,HE/SHE STILL HAS CONFIDENCE OF WINNING.WHEN HE/SHE LOOSES,HE CRYS THAT HE HAS BEEN RIGGED OUT.mscweeew

You seem to write good English. But I'm surprised you can't understand simple statement. If a post is not clear to you, its better to ask the poster to explain what he/she means rather than showing your limited ability to comprehend simple statements in public places. I did not say I saw the ballot paper and I am certainly not an inec official nor a corp member.

This is what I said: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=649594.msg8158675#msg8158675

I didn't go 4 d senatorial poll because I don't blive in any of the candidate of all the parties. But I voted in this presidential polls and was[b] I was rudely shocked to see that the check-box for the NASS polls against my name was ticked. Meaning that someone had thumb-printed in my name for one of d candidates[/b] (my guess is PDP is d culprit, which is the party that swept all the seats in my area).

Everybody that voted was first accredited using the voters' register. On that register, there are check-boxes for NASS, Presidential and Gov. poll against every eligible voter on the register. Each check-box is ticked after you are given the ballot paper. You probably didn't vote or just not observant enough. Next time pls just ask for clarification rather than making a fool of yourself.

Finally, I also said (based on the results of the NASS polls) that my guess is PDP is the culprit. The word "GUESS" does not confirm it was PDP. But their is evidence to show multiple thumb-print of ballot paper either for those that didn't come for the election or to substitute the ballot paper of those that voted for the "unwanted" candidates of other parties
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2011
we just discovered that the calculator given to Jega was programmed to subtract figures from CPC. also, those that where manually counting, the water they gave them to drink contained impurity that makes them subtract vote from CPC. We are looking into the matter. they also told us that they gave them one fruit called blackberry (phone), it helps them to forget our party CPC.
Please all CPC card carrying member should put all acclaimed allegations on the table so we will look for the best not to make a fool of us before our children.
our presidential candidate is very young about 70yrs or thereabout and the former broadcaster now national chairman 73 and half. we have the best brain anyone can think of.
CPC channnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by victorkc(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
So thats how we would have allowed an illitrate to win and rule us abi?
You can imagine the kind of dummy being sold by a dummy rtd soldier,
Im sure the same software will make it difficult for CPC agents not to add up the total results already collated manually
Illitracy is not just a disease but it has become a curse, no wonder!
Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by gists: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
Dav.e:

^^^
I'm not denying nor confirming the child-voter allegation, but if you have ever done photo/picture editing, it will not be difficult to find that these pictures are products of someone's computing creativity with photo-editing softwares. If the story is true (andI suspect its true because of inec scroll message on NTA), however, nobody has till date come up with concrete evidence that the child voters voted for cpc. They COULD have been recruited by the well established pdp rigging machinery.

Re: CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV by tulk2mi: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
would they also investigate the underaged school children that voted in Bauchi, Borno and some other northern states, my guess is that all those votes were also added to PDP. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Dahiru Musdapher, Asks Jonathan To Reinstate Salami / Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri / EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.