Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs (15918 Views)

Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
Biodun556:

Ibos can rule under PDP they have been loyal to since 1999. A restructured nation will not rule itself. If a corrupt mind rules a restructured Nigeria the problems continues.

There's northing like true federal anywhere. In the world over countries practising federalism do it different according to prevailing circumstances.

All those calling for restructuring have come up with different ideas which one should government listen to?

You don't understand anything but sycophancy and deception. If the generation of Kanu and Igboho cannot free the people of the South, generations coming behind and those yet unborn will fight the battle.

You are talking about nothing like true federal anywhere, what I said is true federalism. Nobody is talking about the type of federalism practice elsewhere, we are talking about the system handed over to us at independence. We are not one, those who brought us together have system of governance used to rule us.

You said nobody has come up with any system. The Action Congress, Pa Abraham Adesanya and NADECO , Afenifere up till this present moment have not changed their agenda which the generation of Tanko Yakasai have been opposing for decades. The generation of Late Pa Abraham Adesanya and that of Tanko Yakasai have been arch enemies over the issues of restructuring and true federalism. Nigeria remains a village when compared with South Africa and approaching a failed state. The country can never move forward only individuals will be using the population and market to become very rich and politicians will be looting and make themselves and family comfortable in the midst of impoverished people.

If IBOs are oppressed and pushed to war again, it may not be easy for Nigeria. The elders, monarchs and politicians in South West have nothing to say when Fulanis are positioning themselves in our Forest to actualize the Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria agenda for the implementation of Sharia in Four States of the South West until Igboho came to the scene. So, Tinubu, the Monarchs and elders think they can have it easy if Igboho is arrested while South East is burning ? They are jokers.

Initially, I thought Lekki Tollgate money is used to finance infrastructure development along Lekki axis until I got to know that the bulk of the money goes into private pockets. In a smaller unit, it is easy for us to manage and deal with ourselves. The present system allows for an outsider to come and pitch tent with traitors in Yoruba land to oppress the majority of the people. Frustrations, lack of governance, lack of planning and high level of gap between the rich and the poor have turned many youths in South West to drug, area boys and thuggery . The ladies are into packaged prostitution and Nollywood. Under this present Nigeria, things can never get better for the Yorubas but worse.

To survive, most Yorubas are selling their inherited houses and lands in Lagos and Ogun for survival.

Most of the businesses in Nigeria that are made by individual efforts belong to IBOs despite civil war setbacks. Your claim that IBOs invested in PDP and as such should expect Presidency through PDP is laughable. We know the scars of Civil war has not been healed. The acceptability of IBOs to rule lies in the two parties making the IBOS their Presidential candidates or the ruling class of the North to make it possible for IBOs to rule. About 60% of non oil containers at sea ports belong to IBOs. Computer village, Alaba, ASPAMDA, Toyota / Ladipo and other Auto markets in Lagos are run by the IBOS. After civil war, the IBOS devoted their energy to the rebuilding of their businesses. It is an injustice for a region to determine who rules Nigeria because of population without contributing anything positively.

1 Like

Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by omoharry(f): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
We are sick and tired of “turn by turn” ..Nigeria need a vibrant and smart leader that can right the wrong of the mess in the country .We have suffered enough and we are tired of seeing old ,tired and selfish leaders wanting to rule non stop.
Buhari tried tirelessly to contest to rule Nigeria but he failed on three occasion . He even cried on national tv becos of the frustration of his failures. Now look at the mess he created after been given the opportunity to rule Nigeria . What he mess he is creating without any clue on how to lead .
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Grace001:

Yes you’re right nothing will happen because Nigeria is a cursed failed irredeemable god forsaken country

And her masses are destine to remain in suffering and smiling state because Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors

So you’re right nothing will happen

Nigeria is a failed country because they won't give a Christian the vp ticket? cheesy

See this clown. Where's it written that a christian must be vp? cheesy

Religious dumbos fighting themselves lmao. Christian ko, Muslim ko. Clowns
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Grace001: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Plead:

Nigeria is a failed country because they won't give a Christian the vp ticket? cheesy

See this clown. Where's it written that a christian must be vp? cheesy.

Religious dumbos fighting themselves lmao. Christian ko, Muslim ko. Clowns

It’s obvious I’m replying to a boy that don’t know his left from right and suffering from a brain leakage.

Go and google the word “Inclusive Government and power sharing ” in terms of ethnicity, religion in a diverse country like Nigeria

But I doubt if the leakage in your brain won’t affect your comprehension.

If you reply me it shows you’re indeed a boy, but you won’t get a response from me anymore
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Biodun556(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
babaolofin:

You don't understand anything but sycophancy and deception. If the generation of Kanu and Igboho cannot free the people of the South, generations coming behind and those yet unborn will fight the battle.

You are talking about nothing like true federal anywhere, what I said is true federalism. Nobody is talking about the type of federalism practice elsewhere, we are talking about the system handed over to us at independence. We are not one, those who brought us together have system of governance used to rule us.

You said nobody has come up with any system. The Action Congress, Pa Abraham Adesanya and NADECO , Afenifere up till this present moment have not changed their agenda which the generation of Tanko Yakasai have been opposing for decades. The generation of Late Pa Abraham Adesanya and that of Tanko Yakasai have been arch enemies over the issues of restructuring and true federalism. Nigeria remains a village when compared with South Africa and approaching a failed state. The country can never move forward only individuals will be using the population and market to become very rich and politicians will be looting and make themselves and family comfortable in the midst of impoverished people.

If IBOs are oppressed and pushed to war again, it may not be easy for Nigeria. The elders, monarchs and politicians in South West have nothing to say when Fulanis are positioning themselves in our Forest to actualize the Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria agenda for the implementation of Sharia in Four States of the South West until Igboho came to the scene. So, Tinubu, the Monarchs and elders think they can have it easy if Igboho is arrested while South East is burning ? They are jokers.

Initially, I thought Lekki Tollgate money is used to finance infrastructure development along Lekki axis until I got to know that the bulk of the money goes into private pockets. In a smaller unit, it is easy for us to manage and deal with ourselves. The present system allows for an outsider to come and pitch tent with traitors in Yoruba land to oppress the majority of the people. Frustrations, lack of governance, lack of planning and high level of gap between the rich and the poor have turned many youths in South West to drug, area boys and thuggery . The ladies are into packaged prostitution and Nollywood. Under this present Nigeria, things can never get better for the Yorubas but worse.

To survive, most Yorubas are selling their inherited houses and lands in Lagos and Ogun for survival.

Most of the businesses in Nigeria that are made by individual efforts belong to IBOs despite civil war setbacks. Your claim that IBOs invested in PDP and as such should expect Presidency through PDP is laughable. We know the scars of Civil war has not been healed. The acceptability of IBOs to rule lies in the two parties making the IBOS their Presidential candidates or the ruling class of the North to make it possible for IBOs to rule. About 60% of non oil containers at sea ports belong to IBOs. Computer village, Alaba, ASPAMDA, Toyota / Ladipo and other Auto markets in Lagos are run by the IBOS. After civil war, the IBOS devoted their energy to the rebuilding of their businesses. It is an injustice for a region to determine who rules Nigeria because of population without contributing anything positively.

Some people complained about the regionalism you are referring to as true federalism when it was practiced. Infact the system led to the civil war and there were advocacy to change it.

No perfect system anywhere and I insist nothing like true federalism.

The man who propounded the theory of federalism is prof K C wares and no country has practiced it that way because it is not practicable.

Those who are calling for restructuring are politically dead and are calling for a system that will bring them back into limelight.

Boko haram, Nnamdi kanu Sunday igboho are instruments of politicians who have been defeated and sought to destabilise the country.
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by GeneralPula: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
7lives:

They just don't get it. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy won o ti ri nkan kan.
A ti de ade kiniun ko se eyin.olodumare.
When.he was sweating his brain putting it all together, they laughed and jeered, they called him a local champion.
When it's time to reap the fruit.of his labour they said he is greedy.
Awon da bi no se da, a ko oshi ba ero.

Dia level of gullibility is something else!

1 Like

Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Esseite:
A Tinubu presidency would cause a lot of uncontrollable parallel Governance in Nigeria.. the security outfits would be too weak to checkmate it coupled with the extreme division then. political assassination of politicians of certain regions would be evident mostly on the legislative level.. honestly it would not augur well for Nigeria at all. Due to the mayhem, the Tinubu presidency may be highjacked militarily which would cause issues in the SW, the democracy of Nigeria itself and the already raging issues in the SE then. The spate of unemployment and hunger would be so terrible banditry and kidnapping would be the main occupation up North due to overstretch of the security outfits. The only safe zone may be the SS while Nigeria attains refugee status.

It may be an entire collapse of everything.. (let us pray against it).

I disagree!!!

I'm partisan actually, but judging from the mega development (not legally pure though) and admin of a territory called Lagos over the years, I think we can give a benefit of doubt. Apart from Him, who's close? I hausa-Fulani again??
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Biodun556:

Some people complained about the regionalism you are referring to as true federalism when it was practiced. Infact the system led to the civil war and there were advocacy to change it.

No perfect system anywhere and I insist nothing like true federalism.

The man who propounded the theory of federalism is prof K C wares and no country has practiced it that way because it is not practicable.

Those who are calling for restructuring are politically dead and are calling for a system that will bring them back into limelight.

Boko haram, Nnamdi kanu Sunday igboho are instruments of politicians who have been defeated and sought to destabilise the country.

Who complained about regionalism ? Was it Ojukwu ? You are not exposed at all and not knowledgeable, you are only interested in crumbs from your political master. You want to teach me government and you know nothing. You are bringing the theory of Federalism as an hypothesis to a fundamental system of governance upon which heterogeneous communities are merged together as a unit. In crisis period , the first option is to return back to constitution at inception which is called status quo. Let us return back to how Nigeria was formed or let us break it.

Only dummies and political beneficiaries of corrupted system as practised in Lagos and larger Nigeria cannot differentiate between unitary state and federal state.

You believe only those dead politically are calling for restructuring to come to limelight. During NADECO days, Lt Gen Alani Akinrinade started the Oduduwa Republic discussion in US. He devoted energy and resources to it. He was in exile at this period. Prof Banji Akintoye also started. You believed these people are dead politically and only those making money from Alpha Beta Consulting ,Tollgate and other state resources are politically active. The day the youths in South West would be awakened, energy devoted to drugs, cultism, thuggery and other crimes would be harnessed together to form militants groups against these foolish people, their known beneficiaries can never escape.
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
...Let's be realistic for once!
We don enter, we don enter! Tinubu did not support this, I he did not react to that,...bla bla bla....
...put yourself in Tinubu's shoe, considering your focus, visions and goals you already have which are wisely tied to the hands of those beasts, You have to thread softly and wisely....
If Buhari family go catch this power again ehn,
Na to dey use everyone catch cruise go remain!
WAKE UP NAIJA!
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Ghostrye: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
harjay1986:

before yoruba ronu. ... as far as southwest is concern any better candidate the best person I would have choose is the current Governor of Ondo but the man no get interest
soo a well known thief is the second best person you can pick to rule the nation...... I will just go ahead and assume you voted buhari for his second term in 2019
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by NiceMen: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
So among all the Yoruba politicians they chose to stick with Tinubu after the EndSars saga and the 50million donations to Kaduna?

What happened to the likes of Osinbajo, Makinde and even Fashola?

The North doesn't like Tinubu and are just playing games with him

But the issue is that before these old selfish and greedy elders will realise their mistake, it would have been soo late
leave them. Isn't it funny that people shouting unity and peace and one Nigeria are the ones doing things to worsen the division in Nigeria?
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Iyajelili(f): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Effortlessly:
We will wait for your father to step forward or would you suggest we vote the crook n criminal Atiku Obi to become president.?!

Good luck waiting for a dead man to step forward.
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by 7lives: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
babaolofin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
O ga o, wetin be una problem gan self?.
Abi no be.thia same.country all of us dey?.
Did anyone stop Igbos from.contesting in any of those political parties?.
Did anyone stopped Igbos from starting.and nurturing a political party?.
Mariwo le si ri o,.e o ti r eegun.
Shebi una dey always call good people mumu, good people don go bad jor.
We are all involved everyone should be happy.
Orun.ma.wo, kiii se ori enikan..
Those who are.endorsing.Tinubu knows the history.of this country, they know the anticidents of every tribe in this country, so spare me.the bawdy details.

Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by ajl: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Oloriburuku yoruba monarchs. How much were you paid?
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Slickest:

Lol, incumbent power always rig bro

I don't understand is Tinubu an incumbent President? You people actually expect an aboki to rig for a Yoruba man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by danilmo: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
omoharry:
We are sick and tired of “turn by turn” ..Nigeria need a vibrant and smart leader that can right the wrong of the mess in the country .We have suffered enough and we are tired of seeing old ,tired and selfish leaders wanting to rule non stop.
Buhari tried tirelessly to contest to rule Nigeria but he failed on three occasion . He even cried on national tv becos of the frustration of his failures. Now look at the mess he created after been given the opportunity to rule Nigeria . What he mess he is creating without any clue on how to lead .

Can u then step forward and contest presidency??

Lol, national politics is not about emotion, it's more of working, calculation, nationally appealing.
I laugh at people abusing Tinubu with his recent move.
Niggas is making 2023 waka and his opposition is on twitter talking plenty. OK na...

Meanwhile I see nothing wrong in BAT, he did it in lagos, jealously guide it by replacing it wit Technocrat and capable hand, nothing like regional government and these guys are doing well..

I dont talk propaganda of how BAT stole lagos money, even u urself can't trust urself but I most confess wen I see BAT I see Intelligence..

The Lekki free trade zone he wasted money on is promising $5B
He used his influence to drag Dangote to lagos,
Taught abt Atlantic /land separation initiated in his time is promising Eko Atlantic mansion..

Do election with fact and not what ipob say, these guys are just antiTinubu using simple chip..

OK mention 1 man in tinubu cabinet(built and groom by BAT) who is not intelligent, from Fashola, Osinbanjo, Sanwo, ambode, Femi gbajabiamila, Fayemi, Akeredolu, and many others..

U can say BAT is old and should support 1 of his Sons but as far as competency in all scenerio is concern nobody stand his level..

1 Like

Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by harjay1986: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ghostrye:

soo a well known thief is the second best person you can pick to rule the nation...... I will just go ahead and assume you voted buhari for his second term in 2019

assume what you like and belive what you want, you are actually right but for your information I never vote for anyone since am of voting age but i belive in one thing anyone that is not of my tribe am not voting for them even if there character is call for questioning,..... my own motive which is every other region motive is that my people should be at helm of affair even they stand questionable is easy for someone that is doing bad thing to convert to do good but is not easy for someone that is tag holy and holy to switch side once they taste the other side they will turn to eldorado ....... the Osinbajo that you people love if I tells you whats go on with him you will hate him because his from my town and I still know, 40 percent of his move and intention

I believe sometime if you call someone a thief and he stand to be a thief I will trust him more,than a pastor that is a thief but claim to be a sait ....

I rest my case
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Effortlessly: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
So your father is another dead man walking like Buhari that is why u feel free running your foolish mouth all over NL.
Iyajelili:

Good luck waiting for a dead man to step forward.
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by omoharry(f): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
danilmo:

Can u then step forward and contest presidency??

Lol, national politics is not about emotion, it's more of working, calculation, nationally appealing.
I laugh at people abusing Tinubu with his recent move.
Niggas is making 2023 waka and his opposition is on twitter talking plenty. OK na...

Meanwhile I see nothing wrong in BAT, he did it in lagos, jealously guide it by replacing it wit Technocrat and capable hand, nothing like regional government and these guys are doing well..

I dont talk propaganda of how BAT stole lagos money, even u urself can't trust urself but I most confess wen I see BAT I see Intelligence..

The Lekki free trade zone he wasted money on is promising $5B
He used his influence to drag Dangote to lagos,
Taught abt Atlantic /land separation initiated in his time is promising Eko Atlantic mansion..

Do election with fact and not what ipob say, these guys are just antiTinubu using simple chip..

OK mention 1 man in tinubu cabinet(built and groom by BAT) who is not intelligent, from Fashola, Osinbanjo, Sanwo, ambode, Femi gbajabiamila, Fayemi, Akeredolu, and many others..

U can say BAT is old and should support 1 of his Sons but as far as competency in all scenerio is concern nobody stand his level..
Tinubu is too old and not strong anymore to be president if Nigeria . He should rather sponsor one of his technocrat to run for presidency.
We are sick and tired of our president spending half of their tenure in hospital abroad becos they are old . Tinubu is too old to rule .
As for you that is busy clamouring for Tinubu as the messiah-This was how you guys were busy shouting sai baba up and down and saying Buhari is the one to get Nigeria working again .Now see what you all voted for ? What a total disaster and your yeye demigod Tinubu is still saying this disaster is ruling well .
You said Tinubu knows how to bring in technocrat abi? How is it working out with the dull , old and clueless president he help to package for gullible Nigerians to vote for . He is the reason why Buhari won the election and he is responsible for the mess Nigeria is into becos of his greed and his ambition to be president.For this he will never smell that seat in Aso rock.
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Iyajelili(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Effortlessly:
So your father is another dead man walking like Buhari that is why u feel free running your foolish mouth all over NL.

Stop disrespecting people's fathers like you do yours.
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by danilmo: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
omoharry:
Tinubu is too old and not strong anymore to be president if Nigeria . He should rather sponsor one of his technocrat to run for presidency.
We are sick and tired of our president spending half of their tenure in hospital abroad becos they are old . Tinubu is too old to rule .
As for you that is busy clamouring for Tinubu as the messiah-This was how you guys were busy shouting sai baba up and down and saying Buhari is the one to get Nigeria working again .Now see what you all voted for ? What a total disaster and your yeye demigod Tinubu is still saying this disaster is ruling well .
You said Tinubu knows how to bring in technocrat abi? How is it working out with the dull , old and clueless president he help to package for gullible Nigerians to vote for . He is the reason why Buhari won the election and he is responsible for the mess Nigeria is into becos of his greed and his ambition to be president.For this he will never smell that seat in Aso rock.

Lol, my dear calm down..

Lemme say ur last line eh, only u can't decide his presidency..He's a politician and knows where vote strength is, his last week birthday waka says it all..

To be candid he is old and I belief he is making soft landing for PYO one of his technocrats. Politically PYO has no voice in d party politikinh, Ones Tinubu is down belief me they ll swindle and handicap Osinbanjo, BAT has the command And the highest loyalist to deliver in primary election which I strongly belief BAT is working towards.. Ask him about 2023 he ll tell u it ll speak for itself...

As for his support for Buhari, u feel he is not dissapointed?? He is but he is a party man and the goal of a party is to be and remain in power at all cost, How do u think APC would have one if they didn't come up with a general loving man in d north as against failing GEJ, my dear u need to understand politics and their goal..

OK why do u think PDP already said they bare seeding to North?? It's just to get power at all cost. So the politikinh for 9ja is tough,

People like PYO, fashola and co can't cope so they need a crook powerful man to water the ground for them... How did u think PYO emerge?? Did u know him before, noooo, BAT lobbied it for him after fighting many battle..

Just watch how the politics play out with fact not with Emotion ,

Cheers miss
Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Ghostrye: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2021
harjay1986:

assume what you like and belive what you want, you are actually right but for your information I never vote for anyone since am of voting age but i belive in one thing anyone that is not of my tribe am not voting for them even if there character is call for questioning,..... my own motive which is every other region motive is that my people should be at helm of affair even they stand questionable is easy for someone that is doing bad thing to convert to do good but is not easy for someone that is tag holy and holy to switch side once they taste the other side they will turn to eldorado ....... the Osinbajo that you people love if I tells you whats go on with him you will hate him because his from my town and I still know, 40 percent of his move and intention

I believe sometime if you call someone a thief and he stand to be a thief I will trust him more,than a pastor that is a thief but claim to be a sait ....

I rest my case
Bro, I know you have reasons for saying this, but you should know that a President from the south does not mean the south will get any better than it currently is, look at them northerners after shouting sai baba in 15 and 19 some of them now regret voting that man into power. Imagine if a thief from the south becomes the president, all he will do is enrich himself regardless of which tribe or region his actions will affect, because he doesn't care about the people. To people like that regions are just different areas with different loots, and they will gladly take it all. I mean look what Tinubu did in Lagos and then imagine what he will do if he can control all of Nigeria. I'm just saying sometimes, a good foreigner may be a better choice than a criminal from your own house.
My own sha is if you ain't young, and you roll with this current bunch of politicians, then you can never get my vote, and even if only these two parties pdp and apc remain, I still won't vote for either of them as if my life depends on it

1 Like

Re: It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs by Kingspin(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2021
ChiefOloye:
One good turn deserves another. Without Asiwaju, there wouldn't have been APC, if there wasn't APC, there wouldn't have been a Buhari's Presidency. So Buhari has no excuse not to support Jagaban, except he wants to be an unfortunate ingrate.
They will force APc to present Tinubu, but believe it out there in the North is not going to be rosy for Tinubu.

At the end of election the North will tell Tinubu is not our fault, the people of the North say No.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Raid Thisday Abuja Office, Threaten To Kill Staff / IPMAN Chairman, Abdulhamid Baba-Saliu Kidnapped In Edo, Driver Killed / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.