Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers (10635 Views)

Anthony Ani Proclaimed New Obong Of Calabar / Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar, Orders New Selection / Alaafin Of Oyo' Wife Reveal The Mischief She Got Up To When She Was Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by tishbite41(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2021
The East

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by PHPdeveloper502(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2021
n
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2021
I knew it was a lie....a false kite flown by those intent on trying to sow the seeds of divison between Igbos and other ethnicities in the east! We have lived together and interacted for centuries (largely peacefully), yet some bastards with evil intent want to cause strife amongst us with an eye on trying to derail the secession bid and to keep control of the oyel and gas in the south-south!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by sammirano: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2021
Cross river, akwa ibom are entirely different, friendly, and peaceful people compared to the, vain chest beating, pompous, greedy and wicked igbo people, they should leave before they corrupt the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2021
triple996:
grin
nobody wants to associate themselves with ipob.
we can all see the handwork of kanu across biafra land.

Weak!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by kingsceedon(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Afonjas no go like this news, see their people running to exile

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by id911(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2021
sammirano:
Cross river, akwa ibom are entirely different, friendly, and peaceful people compared to the, vain chest beating, pompous, greedy and wicked igbo people, they should leave before they corrupt the place.

See your profile and see how you are denigrating and demeaning a particular tribe with utmost hatred and you expect someone sensible to follow your useless preaching. Did we in Akwa-Cross tell you Igbos are wicked to us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by sammirano: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2021
id911:

See your profile and see how you are denigrating and demeaning a particular tribe with utmost hatred and you expect someone sensible to follow your useless preaching. Did we in Akwa-Cross tell you Igbos are wicked to us?

You don't have to tell me ok. I know them well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by joshuaidibia(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Easy

I salute

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Ctorch:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/i-have-never-asked-eze-igbo-to-leave-calabar-obong/
National Assembly should criminalize this business of issuing quit notice to fellow citizens. There should also be strong punishment for their media collaborators who are doing this to get traffic to their blogs or websites.
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Ezmans: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
It is not you,but youths of your community
children of hate & tribalistic bigots where jubilating when they hear the fake news

3 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2021
THE SO CALLED BLACK COW'S KNOW FOR CAUSING PROBLEMS UP AND DOWN MEANWHILE WHEN WAR FINALLY COME LIKE THE WAY IT HAPPENED IN SYRIA and all the neighboring enemy would joined hand to finish Nigeria__
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by id911(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2021
sammirano:

Remove that thing from your profile, you're the type that make people laugh at Christians. Jesus preaches love but you preach hatred and wickedness. You're Anti-Christ and not Christ-Like.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Marine54(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2021
sammirano:

Afonja count the above mention tribe of your misery !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by lekki1444: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
The mischief makers are nothing but the loud mouthed idiats from the brown roof republic.

The are haters of light and everything good from the east.

The are selfish, self centered, animalistic and very barbaric, the are skull Miners and organ harvesters.

You will see them in Lagos, you'll find them in Oyo, Ogun, and others.

They are always bitter with the truth, yes that's who they are.

They are the real enemies of Nigeria who have been sowing the seed if discord between brothers.

Their people are in idp camps in Niger republic.

Need not say more.

Any igbo who still have anything to do with such low lifers always pay a terrible price are they are the worst enemies of the Igbo race in the history of man kind.

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by powerhouse3(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Freemason1:
Sad that some people come on social media to incite hate. Only people who do not know their history would assume any animosity exists between Igbos and their neighbors in Calabar. Most of y’all do not even know how much these people share in common. Have you heard the Abiriba man speak his dialect of Igbo? Lol, a lot of Efik words form the base of their dialect. Google Efik traditional attire and that of the Abiriba. In Nigeria, we must learn to celebrate the things that unite us and not the things that separate us. It’s a shame we do this too well. The entire south should bury their beards in shame
....oh... Abiriba,....till these present days , they still maintain our culture ...okon aku !..go to youtube,...when Ekpe or nsibidi is being invoke or written we include Abiriba and Arochukwu....

4 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by lekki1444: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I remember last week when I read the news, I saw how afonjas were masturbating on the topic, I can even mention all their monikers.
Their was no name afonjas did not call Igbos, within me I knew vividly well that obong can not just send such a letter, even if obong is having issue with Igbos he can't issue that statement.
Afonjas very terrible people,
I HV dinned and wine with them, they don't HV a stand just cankerworm neither here nor their.

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by sammirano: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
id911:

Remove that thing from your profile, you're the type that make people laugh at Christians. Jesus preaches love but you preach hatred and wickedness. You're Anti-Christ and not Christ-Like.

You are high. That message a warning for whoever has ears. if you like equally discard this warning about igbos too, you will have your fingers to bite
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by oluwaahmed: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Eh ya, meanwhile those yorobastards that were masturbating on the earlier thread are now in sifia pains.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by PoshTraveler: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2021
i was suppose to marry his daughter but all those ndito ekpo no gree. damn that was my first love. tongue
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2021
when the government will present the social media bills, una go begin shout.....

we just need to do this rights..this generation should be thinking of making this country great than creating ethnic divisions across the internet. .God forbid!
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Unified07: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2021
our brothers from cross river can't do such we know the people that did it

WHY ARE IGBOS ENVY OF THE PEOPLE?

3 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by ScamHunter: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Igbo does not have Eze. All these uneducated miscreants chasing title up and down because they want to imitate other Nigerian tribes are just hopeless. You can organize yourselves in foreign lands based on the Igbo traditional Umunna structure and stop disgracing the great Igbo. After all, the reason why we do not sheepishly follow one man is because of this...

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Delpeiro: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
I am from Akwa-cross by The GRACE OF GOD ,
Akwa-cross and Igbo are one, just as fulani and yoruba are one..
Fulani and Yoruba kwa one.
This is joke taking to far. grin grin
Make them no send OGUN and SANGO to you ooo grin grin
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by ijeawele23635: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2021
Afonjas no go like this news, see their people running to exile

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Marine54(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Delpeiro:

Fulani and Yoruba kwa one.
This is joke taking to far. grin grin
Make them no send OGUN and SANGO to you ooo grin grin
No be talk am !

Yoruba And Fulani Are One, Tinubu Says

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/yoruba-and-fulani-are-one-tinubu-says-nigerians-react

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by JohnSin97: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
The mischief makers are nothing but the loud mouthed idiats from the brown roof republic.

The are selfish, self centered, animalistic and very barbaric, the are skull Miners and organ harvesters.

They are the real enemies of Nigeria who have been sowing the seed if discord between brothers.

Need not say more.

Any igbo who still have anything to do with such low lifers always pay a terrible price are they are the worst enemies of the Igbo race in the history of man kind.

The Yoruba man will continue to live rent free in your ret@ded brain.... pathetic godforsaken coward who can't address his issues without involving the yoruba's. Your brothers and children's children will continue to be economic migrants in Yorubaland.
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Akfrenzy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin all these offsprings of camel from Sahara desert hiding with different YORUBA identities to cause confusion will be hiding in shame now

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Funkeshuga(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:

Need not say more.

go and show your igwe this gibberish and see if he won't reconfirmed your insanity

igbo leader should give this one his award of stupidity

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Conrod: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
sammirano:

You are high. That message a warning for whoever has ears. if you like equally discard this warning about igbos too, you will have your fingers to bite
You see those people (igbos) will still be around buying & selling,building ,marrying and moving on happyly, long long after you and your co-hater are dead and buried.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by discusant: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ctorch:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/i-have-never-asked-eze-igbo-to-leave-calabar-obong/

People who believe that they can’t survive in their country without cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta want every ethnic group in the Niger Delta to be separated and possibly at each other’s throats.
When these people hear Biafra, it gives them shock waves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / Why Is It Called Mother Tongue Instead Of Father Tongue / See The Name Of The Only King That Can't Be Dethroned In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.