Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers (10634 Views)

Anthony Ani Proclaimed New Obong Of Calabar / Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar, Orders New Selection / Alaafin Of Oyo' Wife Reveal The Mischief She Got Up To When She Was Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by EmekaA125(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
It's good Obong of Calabar refuted this fake news. I once abused him for issuing such order knowing fully well that Igbos outside the 5 Igbo States have Eze Ndigbo rulers scattered across the country.

Eze Ndigbo is a legally constituted authority or position established to ensure that Igbos live in peace and harmony with their host communities and to bring government attention to the yearnings of SEasterners as regards ease of doing business.

Note: Because SE is 98.9% indigenous, so no tribe has the spread and demographic number to install any monarchial representative in Igboland.
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by EmekaA125(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
triple996:
grin
nobody wants to associate themselves with ipob.
we can all see the handwork of kanu across biafra land.
Bros, allow Kanu be na. U have been crying more than the bereaved ever since unknown gun men started clearing SE of extortionists parading themselves as Police and Army.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by slowice(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
But why do yorubas on here rejoice a lot whenever something bad happens to igbos. I mean you need to see feel the joy in them like they really want igbos miserable and loosing on a daily. So much venom in them against igbos and it needs to be put in check. It's as if they live to see igbos suffer... Like that's their essence in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Maobichek: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
sammirano:

You don't have to tell me ok. I know them well.

Seeing Jesus in your profile is a direct opposite of whom you should be, maybe no Igbo will go to heaven from your perception...

Do away with tribalism and hate, it won't help you. I pray that hate and tribalism won't deprive you of heaven, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by generalud: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ami amana isong eyen efik isong duopeba, but they can not have two kings in a city.
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by History555: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Afonjas are in serious pains. Bunch of haters

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by odomanis: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
triple996:
grin
nobody wants to associate themselves with ipob.
we can all see the handwork of kanu across biafra land.

You are calling Kanu,have you pondered why he has so much following from Igbo Youths ? Not too long ago,Igbos were accused of not having leaders or not respecting and obeying their leaders,what changed with Nnamdi Kanu ? How come most of them obey and follow him even at the expense of their lives ? Dont you think that if Kanu goes contrary to their desire,they will abandon him ? Give some respect to him,Ok !

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
I am from Akwa-cross by The GRACE OF GOD ,
Akwa-cross and Igbo are one, just as fulani and yoruba are one..
Bloody liar.
You Igbos see an Akwa Ibomite as a lesser being to you
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Marine54(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Batam:

Bloody liar.
You Igbos see an Akwa Ibomite as a lesser being to you
How does the Fulani's and Yoruba see you !

Whether you believe me or not that is your problem...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
first it was ibibios now Igbos, what will calabar be without ibibios and Igbo?

Proud Efik people, pride ain't nothing if you don't have the cash.

Caly is a cash strapped state, chased away Michelin, indomie, strabag, now una wan chase developers join.

Stop it! Or your girls will go hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Iykoto86(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
EwuGambia:

Who thief yua biscuit?... undecided..
hahahaha Una no kill person here grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by slivertongue: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
calabar people are one of the most loving people in naija

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Nigercity: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
I knew they obong can't make such statement

enmity between Igbos and akwa-cross

exist only in the minds of people of people like

Adakaboro8 pHijo and the other ijaws/afonjas
that always masturbate on anything Igbo...

I read people's comments that day, laughing seriously hard
because there is no clear difference between Abirba (small London, more finer/ and more human capital resourceful than all ijaw land and afonja non-capitals combined together) with efik.

the dress/speak and even look alike..

now how can efik/ibibbo people have any Enmity with Igbos when the share a lot in common, and Abiriba/ohafia a dialect of Igbo is very similar to efik ibibbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by richmanrichard: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2021
Marine54:
u arr fery fery wukedi
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigercity:
I knew they obong can't make such statement

enmity between Igbos and akwa-cross

exist only in the minds of people of people like

Adakaboro8 pHijo and the other ijaws/afonjas
that always masturbate on anything Igbo...

I read people's comments that day, laughing seriously hard
because there is no clear difference between Abirba (small London, more finer/ and more human capital resourceful than all ijaw land and afonja non-capitals combined together) with efik.

the dress/speak and even look alike..

now how can efik/ibibbo people have any Enmity with Igbos when the share a lot in common, and Abiriba/ohafia a dialect of Igbo is very similar to efik ibibbo
but akwacross people said they have reject bia-fraud na..

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Nigercity: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
but akwacross people said they have reject bia-fraud na..

lolz...
did I mention Biafra in my comments
above

or you u don't know another method of crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigercity:

lolz...
did I mention Biafra in my comments
above

or you u don't know another method of crying
let tell ourselves the truth the ibibioefiks preferred ijaw to u igbos.. they never like u fr once
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Nigercity: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
let tell ourselves the truth the ibibioefiks preferred ijaw to u igbos.. they never like u fr once

lolz...
cry more

so me and you are now dragging likeness..lolz
you seriously need to grow up bro

but come to think of it
some one from efik/ibibbo will like an ijaw man over his kin and nith in ABIA .. lolz wonder shaa never ends
infact is there any much difference from someone from Arochukwu/ohafia or Abiriba with someone in akwa-cross (people that shares almost everything in common) infact you seriously needs to leave your ijaw enclave and travel, even if it is once in a while,
truth be told (even during the Biafra war stuff when ijaws sabotaged the Biafra struggle due to ignorance/poverty and stomach infrastructure of adakaboro and his hungry man size gang) the ibibbos/efik fought till the end of the war, cause the aren't hunger inclined like you folks,
even when your hungry brothers started the abandon property stuff,
it's on record that the efik/ibibbo never belittled themselves to such extent of grabbing Igbo properties like your poor ijaw native men did together with there bini (ikwerre) neighbours, even the Yoruba/hausa never did such,
only you folks..

the funny thing is that you guys always lost in every argument, but will start typing insult out of emotions
lolz... so I no where this Will lead to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Doc10q: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igbochief001:
Just laugh When I saw the other news ..calabar n cross river state people's love for Igbos is out of this world
Please How sure are u abt this, have u been there before & u are talking what u don't know? I thought they said akwaibom & calabar ppl hate ibos
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Doc10q: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Marine54:

grin grin cheesy You won't kill me o..the last statement abt d fulani & yoruba part made me laugh...which is true by d way. Anyway But I have been hearing from some of ur ppl abt how they hate d ibos. I even see some of their comments on facebook & these are not jus fake acct but real Akwacross ppl o... Now who is now telling d truth and who is lying cos I'm confused.
Re: I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Doc10q:

Please How sure are u abt this, have u been there before & u are talking what u don't know? I thought they said akwaibom & calabar ppl hate ibos
It's not hate per say and depends on the tribe anang love Igbos ....infact most of them love Igbos just that they feel Igbos don't rate them ..so they do all things to be noticed by Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / See The Name Of The Only King That Can't Be Dethroned In Nigeria / Why Is It Called Mother Tongue Instead Of Father Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.