Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next (21201 Views)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by jeph19(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
November24:

Not the winners I know... Which pastor Suleiman,I prefer opm.

smiles...the same winners sir...hence i said he should seek for the resident pastor
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Fooolishbuharri: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hassanmaye:

OK continue but please you should quote me next time may be 2030

Contact you in 2030 Because I don't have anything else to do with my life abi? Get out of here joor.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Starhearts: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Barbiturate:
I'll blame you for leaving FRSC and going back to the same army that court marshalled/dismissed you.
But no need crying over spilled milk. Let bygone be bygone.

Pick up the pieces of your life. Do any job you can lay your hands on. Find a woman that can manage with you. Love again. Be happy bro. Life's short. You won't live forever. Even the richest man will leave the world without his wealth. Your situation is not the worse. I am also 40 without anything or family, but I am a happy man, and I am striving to have something and a family.

Forget the lady that left you. She doesn't love you. When your child grows, he/she will look for you.

Dont have regrets. Forget your past and move on. Life goes on.

Be strong brother. God loves you

Ur story nd my is d same
Diz ur preaching makes me feel happy.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yes a team. You cant expect me to suffer with a headstrong man when shit hits d fan especially if i gave my advice.
What if your advice messed up everything, is he justified to leave?
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

lol I get your point, I was being overly biblical with the 'one' quote jare. You can describe couple goals with whichever narrative that suits you.
I don't think most couple discuss any goal when marriage is simply seen as an avenue for emotional solace and breeding of kids.

What do you consider a good generic couple goals.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by SweetCunt97(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

brother you need prayers, prayers on the mountain and if you reside in the south west you can go to ikoyi mountain at osun state it babalola mountain at Ekiti State and see the changes that will happen in your life with as low as 10k.
10k to pray for mountain abi 10k for what exactly
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by SweetCunt97(f): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Barbiturate:
I'll blame you for leaving FRSC and going back to the same army that court marshalled/dismissed you.

Pick up the pieces of your life. Do any job you can lay your hands on. Find a woman that can manage with you. Love again. Be happy bro. Life's short. You won't live forever. Even the richest man will leave the world without his wealth. Your situation is not the worse. I am also 40 without anything or family, but I am a happy man, and I am striving to have something and a family.

Forget the lady that left you. She doesn't love you. When your child grows, he/she will look for you.

He has not picked up the broken pieces of his life and u here advising him to find a woman to manage with him? Where's d woman of his youth? Abegi
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by SweetCunt97(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

What if your advice messed up everything, is he justified to leave?
It cant. Two brains better than one.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
I have been to many churches to no avail. presently I don't have a church I attended regularly.

You go join army and you nor dey do jazz, nor be juju be that?

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by thatsleepboy1: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:
10k to pray for mountain abi 10k for what exactly

10k for his transport, feeding and somethings like olive oil he'll buy. it depends on his location and if he's closer to those places, he'll spend less. I'm not taking him there, I just made a suggestion so that if he really needs prayers, he can find his way there.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by neoG(f): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
I wonder y this is on front page. Na new scamming format be dis.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Jinad50: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Barbiturate:

God bless u for this advice sir
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by mayberry1(f): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

I don't think most couple discuss any goal when marriage is simply seen as an avenue for emotional solace and breeding of kids.

What do you consider a good generic couple goals.

This answer is subjective so I'd list a few in no particular order:
Communicate & correct with love and kindness, financial stability, Respect, loyalty, be each other's support system, daily connection(like going on dates), transparency....et al
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:
It cant. Two brains better than one.
Two good brains.

There is a study that suggested that marriage reduce the man propensity to take risk.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

Quite unfortunate. Men, please learn to always listen to your wives especially those who got married to intelligent women(bulk of grace to grass stories that has happened to men were as a result of them making decisions alone without discussing with their partner for counsel).
Do yourself a favour by moving on, dwelling in the past won't help. In as much as I don't wanna hold brief for your wife, it could be she saw the writing on the wall but you never listened.
There are lots of petty menial jobs you could do, you can as well become a sperm donor�(the point is for you to do any legal thing to stay alive pending when things get better).
Wives don't mislead people too? Must you people blame someone anytime something goes wrong? Any decision you take in life (whoever advise you) can go either way. There is no one on earth that gives perfect advice ak the time.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by November24(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
jeph19:

smiles...the same winners sir...hence i said he should seek for the resident pastor

Winners don't help.... Forget it, I know what I'm saying
When did u join winners,how long have u served there? Are u a member of the Lcc.

So leave matter ,I prefer OPM or even Omoto in this his case
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

This answer is subjective so I'd list a few in no particular order:
Communicate & correct with love and kindness, financial stability, Respect, loyalty, be each other's support system, daily connection(like going on dates), transparency....et al
Yeah, such relationship has a better chance at being successful.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by mfm04622: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
You can't be 17 years old in 2001 and be 40 in 2021!
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by oyithemilkman: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Igbankpa post=100569829]I believe he meant 15years of pensionable service and not retirement.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by ogub(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
As of now I don't have the resources to come to warri I don't like to inconvenience my regus, but I will try if you can assure me and give me the days that I can stay before seeing the pastor. For my church is Deeper life bible church and am not seeing any difference after attending other churches
have you gone to see the state overseer in your state? as a lifer I believe he 'll assist you my thoughts and prayers are with you
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Obiwank: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
My mind tells me to help OP but worried this might be scam due to a few inconsistencies pointed out earlier.

Nigeria is a tough place but OP can definitely start a business e.g. operate a commercial bus given his experience in the Army and FRSC.

Send me PM.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Raskass: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Think for yourself
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by namiji2598: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
17 in 2001, currently 40 years in 2021 and have just 5 years to retire in my father's army that requires 35 years of service before retirement. so many irregularities in this your story. if you were 17 in 2001 then you should be about 37 now and the issue of having just 5 years left to retire from the NA is not possible cos from the time of enlistment till now you must have spent just 20 years in service with 15yrs left before retirement. Just saying sir.
U knows nothing abt the Nigerian army

If u have any way you can help this guy just go ahead and stop complicating the story

He is talking abt eligible pensionable retirement
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by 27Pushing30: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
Dear nairalanders,
I am a 40 year old man without a job, home or family.

I graduated from army day secondary School in the year 2000 and immediately joined the army in 2001 at the age of 17 claiming to be 18 and even bought and wrote the Nigerian defense academy exams while still in training in 2001.

I passed out as one of the best recruits and was posted the corps of military police and appointed Lance copral. I was posted to one of the most dangerous division where I continued to trying to get into the NDA and at the same time further my studies.

I wrote jamb and scored 252, was given admission to study law but the army turned it down and since I have no other means of finance I have to continue with the rigrous job.

There are so many instances where I could have lost my life but God saved me.

I was later victimized and dismissed for permitting the escape of a detainee in 2009.

I sold up all my properties including land trying to get justice since I have just five years to retire. I was fortunate enough to be employed in the federal road safety corps in 2011.

I worked for about six months when I was called back by the army. Since I have just a few years before pensionable retirement, I obliged and was deployed to the North East.

We were later court martialled and dismissed for failure to perform military duties, disobedience to a particular order and insubordination.

Ever since then I have searched for job to no avail. My wife has left with my child. My family has deserted me that I was warned to remain in frsc and not to return to the army.

I have even attempted suicide before I was rescued. Sometimes I ask God if he wants me to be a pastor. I even prayed for a dieing Man to test my faith.

I have struggled I in this life and done so many odd jobs which I would not mention.

My question is what did God want me to be.

Pls. I need your urgent advise and attention because am frustrated. Thanks.

Being a former Army man .. surely you should look for a security job (security outfits) whilst also LEARNING A SELLABLE SKILL during your stint with the outfit.

Regards.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by namiji2598: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
You still didn't say nothing sir! and since when did nigerian army introduce contractual enlistment? as far as I know it's 35 years of service with option of voluntary retirement and believe me I'm speaking from a place of authority haven been in the barracks all my life. if you had said you intended opting for voluntary retirement after the said time that would have been understandable. well I'm done with this ish so just do your thing and I hope you find that which you seek thats if it's actually genuine.
u knows nothing abt the army

Eligible pensionable retirement is different
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by CapitalBank: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
qualityalone:
talk to ur pastor..... follow his instructions and it shall be well with u
Stupid advice...
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by CapitalBank: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
Dear nairalanders,

I graduated from army day secondary School in the year 2000 and immediately joined the army in 2001 at the age of 17 claiming to be 18 and even bought and wrote the Nigerian defense academy exams while still in training in 2001.

I passed out as one of the best recruits and was posted the corps of military police and appointed Lance copral. I was posted to one of the most dangerous division where I continued to trying to get into the NDA and at the same time further my studies.

I wrote jamb and scored 252, was given admission to study law but the army turned it down and since I have no other means of finance I have to continue with the rigrous job.

I was later victimized and dismissed for permitting the escape of a detainee in 2009.

I sold up all my properties including land trying to get justice since I have just five years to retire. I was fortunate enough to be employed in the federal road safety corps in 2011.

I worked for about six months when I was called back by the army. Since I have just a few years before pensionable retirement, I obliged and was deployed to the North East.

We were later court martialled and dismissed for failure to perform military duties, disobedience to a particular order and insubordination.

Ever since then I have searched for job to no avail. My wife has left with my child. My family has deserted me that I was warned to remain in frsc and not to return to the army.

I have even attempted suicide before I was rescued. Sometimes I ask God if he wants me to be a pastor. I even prayed for a dieing Man to test my faith.

I have struggled I in this life and done so many odd jobs which I would not mention.

What skill do you have? I mean, what technical skills do you have? what we call "HandWork" Do you know any electrical, plumbing etc kind of job? if you do not have a skill, PLEASE learn one... That is the starting point...

You can also spend time on Youtube to learn anything that you feel will benefit you. For instance, I was on youtube learning Binary trading with a specific strategy... today, I practiced and did fairly okay.

YouTube can teach you anything you want to learn...

In the absence of knowledge, fear can envelop you... you are frightened because of fear but that is also due to lack of knowledge. It is why the bible said "My people perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by GorillaApp(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

Quite unfortunate. Men, please learn to always listen to your wives especially those who got married to intelligent women(bulk of grace to grass stories that has happened to men were as a result of them making decisions alone without discussing with their partner for counsel).
Do yourself a favour by moving on, dwelling in the past won't help. In as much as I don't wanna hold brief for your wife, it could be she saw the writing on the wall but you never listened.
There are lots of petty menial jobs you could do, you can as well become a sperm donor�(the point is for you to do any legal thing to stay alive pending when things get better).
How did you arrive at the fact that he didn't listened to his wife. Pls help me point it in his write up just in case I missed it
Women sha! Always trading blames cool

Btw, which one come be sperm donor again na grin

U hsrsh o! Of all the odd jobs, that's the only one that came to your mind grin

I like this lady already. Abeg give me the link jare
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by mayberry1(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
GorillaApp:

How did you arrive at the fact that he didn't listened to his wife. Pls help me point it in his write up just in case I missed it
Women sha! Always trading blames cool

Btw, which one come be sperm donor again na grin

U hsrsh o! Of all the odd jobs, that's the only one that came to your mind grin

I like this lady already. Abeg give me the link jare

If you had taken your time to read the write up well enough, y'ld have noticed were he mentioned his family weren't in support of him going back when he got called the second time.
Maybe you excluded the wife away from "family".
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by kriss27(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
Dear nairalanders,

Are you in Lagos? How can they dismiss you twice? Are you sure is not your fault? And you shouldn’t have leave the road safety job! Can you work with zenith bank security? They pay close to 60k, with your original WAEC/NECO or equivalent result. Let me try if I can help you in Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by GorillaApp(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

If you had taken your time to read the write up well enough, y'ld have noticed were he mentioned his family weren't in support of him going back when he got called the second time.
Maybe you excluded the wife away from "family".
Family does not mean just his wife alone. He may be referring to a combination of both his wife and his own brothers/sisters/parents but you decided to launch into a lecture on how men must listen to their wives shocked

There is nothing wrong about that but you women folks tend to think you always know best.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Lamanii22(f): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sammy07:
Omo, your case strong ooo shocked

Honestly... Never seen anything like this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service / ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.