Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next (21215 Views)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Prettychild(f): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
All hope is not yet lost. You can visit any branch of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries for prayers. There is one at Okaka, Yenagoa, since you are in Bayelsa State.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Lostchild(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

You asking a question or you wondering aloud?
Anyways, fertility centres takes care of that.

Common. I know about sperm bank
I only ask because you giving such advice asking a confuse man to be a sperm donor do not make any sense.

I was wondering why such unhealthy thougth would enters your mind.

Please, have a positive and healthy mindset

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2021
You said you joined in 2001 ..
It should be 50RRI or so..
Moreover, You were calling a Civilian your Regular on the first page, Seems you have lost touch and can't even decipher when a Civilian is speaking or when a soldier does and even if a Soldier does, unless he introduces himself to you as your Regular, You don't just assume he is your Regus and start Addressing him as such, I nearly doubted your story due to the irregularities..
As for your predicament, you just have to accept your fate and forge a new path for yourself..
I wish you the very best ...
All men are born equals But the Best Serve/Served in the ARMY..
Who no come No go Know..
#Buffalo_Boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by joyousever(f): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2021
The story get as e be sef. I couldn't connect the dots around his acclaimed age. If he's 40, then he was born in1981 and couldn't be 17 in year 2000 but 19 yrs old.
Igbankpa:
You still didn't say nothing sir! and since when did nigerian army introduce contractual enlistment? as far as I know it's 35 years of service with option of voluntary retirement and believe me I'm speaking from a place of authority haven been in the barracks all my life. if you had said you intended opting for voluntary retirement after the said time that would have been understandable. well I'm done with this ish so just do your thing and I hope you find that which you seek thats if it's actually genuine.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by KoolBigk(m): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2021
God bless you for this piece. God shall grants all your heart desires too. Peace!
Barbiturate:
I'll blame you for leaving FRSC and going back to the same army that court marshalled/dismissed you.
But no need crying over spilled milk. Let bygone be bygone.

Pick up the pieces of your life. Do any job you can lay your hands on. Find a woman that can manage with you. Love again. Be happy bro. Life's short. You won't live forever. Even the richest man will leave the world without his wealth. Your situation is not the worse. I am also 40 without anything or family, but I am a happy man, and I am striving to have something and a family.

Forget the lady that left you. She doesn't love you. When your child grows, he/she will look for you.

Dont have regrets. Forget your past and move on. Life goes on.

Be strong brother. God loves you
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Sammy07: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2021
Lamanii22:

Honestly... Never seen anything like this...

How are you?
Been a while!
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Brunicekid(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2021
Barbiturate:
I'll blame you for leaving FRSC and going back to the same army that court marshalled/dismissed you.
But no need crying over spilled milk. Let bygone be bygone.

Pick up the pieces of your life. Do any job you can lay your hands on. Find a woman that can manage with you. Love again. Be happy bro. Life's short. You won't live forever. Even the richest man will leave the world without his wealth. Your situation is not the worse. I am also 40 without anything or family, but I am a happy man, and I am striving to have something and a family.

Forget the lady that left you. She doesn't love you. When your child grows, he/she will look for you.

Dont have regrets. Forget your past and move on. Life goes on.

Be strong brother. God loves you
God bless you for this advice... You said my mind!!
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by ORAFA(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Igbankpa:
Nigerian army?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment / Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.