Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next (21173 Views)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by CanadaOrBust: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Barbiturate:

Pick up the pieces of your life. Do any job you can lay your hands on. Find a woman that can manage with you. Love again. Be happy bro. Life's short. You won't live forever. Even the richest man will leave the world without his wealth. Your situation is not the worse. I am also 40 without anything or family, but I am a happy man, and I am striving to have something and a family.

Forget the lady that left you.

Dont have regrets. Forget your past and move on. Life goes on.

Good advice but...
EASIER SAID THAN DONE!
Human mind doesn’t work that way!
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Unrated900(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
My advice

Thus-:

If you knows how to drive
Get a driving license
Look for driving job it’s indeed good to start from.
From there you might be connected
And if you feels nothing to show forth or you cannot drive.
Please enter motor Dey come Lagos
Lagosians are full of helping hand.
Las las you will start from somewhere
God helps you.
Don’t give up
Don’t kill your self
The divine helper is locating you soonest.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Lostchild(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

Quite unfortunate. Men, please learn to always listen to your wives especially those who got married to intelligent women(bulk of grace to grass stories that has happened to men were as a result of them making decisions alone without discussing with their partner for counsel).
Do yourself a favour by moving on, dwelling in the past won't help. In as much as I don't wanna hold brief for your wife, it could be she saw the writing on the wall but you never listened.
There are lots of petty menial jobs you could do, you can as well become a sperm donor�(the point is for you to do any legal thing to stay alive pending when things get better).

How can one become a sperm donor?

Just wondering why you would give such advice to a person in need of divine guidiance
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by sojfarm: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
It well with you sir.

Turn to God. If you have already done that, continue to seek His face. His mercy can reward all your past years labour. Please do not give up. His thought and plans for you are not of evil.

I pray for you sir, all that have rejected you will come searching for you because story shall change to glory in the might name of Jesus. You will not regret that you were created.

Read the Word of God (Holy Bible) diligently, there is a word specifically meant for you.

I pray, God Jehovah, the One that answers by fire. The One that opens and no one can shut will give your own burning bush eperience.

With this your experience so far, it shows that God has a beautiful plan for sir.

Henceforth, Mercy will speak for you where you have no voice. Amen.

Please hold on to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our Faith. You will be celebrated. Amen.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by sylve11: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
BigYash:
Your own sef too much. He is asking for advice and not someone to investigate his life. Some of this nairalanders sef...

na so o. over sabi dey do them do too much

@ op, you can start all over again. cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Lostchild(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
rainmoredays:

Me I don't pity army or police.
I believe your sins must have caught up with you.
Nah different people curse dey manifest for your life so

Babe. You hash O
Take am easy. Shuuu
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by sylve11: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
November24:

Not the winners I know... Which pastor Suleiman,I prefer opm.

shocked shocked cool
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by xinorkmataz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
you clam to be 40 years of age now and you graduates from secondary school in 2000 and lied you're 18 in 2001. from a rational reasoning you were 19 in 2000 and 20 in 2001, you mentions 5 years to retirement, even if you are still working with the Nigerian Arny since 2001, you should still have about 15 more years in the army. so what are you saying? are you just a lier or you don't know what you saying, contradicting yourself?
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by uboma(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What right exactly?

He need a job

@HighStar01,

Were you paid your severance pay by the Nigerian Army?

Have you accessed part of your pension?
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by greggng: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Barbiturate:
I'll blame you for leaving FRSC and going back to the same army that court marshalled/dismissed you.
But no need crying over spilled milk. Let bygone be bygone.

Pick up the pieces of your life. Do any job you can lay your hands on. Find a woman that can manage with you. Love again. Be happy bro. Life's short. You won't live forever. Even the richest man will leave the world without his wealth. Your situation is not the worse. I am also 40 without anything or family, but I am a happy man, and I am striving to have something and a family.

Forget the lady that left you. She doesn't love you. When your child grows, he/she will look for you.

Dont have regrets. Forget your past and move on. Life goes on.

Be strong brother. God loves you

No body should blame him for going back to a profession which he has a few months to retire. Retirement benefit is a thing to fall back on after retirement . The honest truth is that your country has failed you ....in my opinion ,give your life completely to God ...if possible become a pastor in a living church ...Everything will turn around again ...
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by thatsleepboy1: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
Dear nairalanders,
Pls. I need your urgent advise and attention because am frustrated. Thanks.

brother you need prayers, prayers on the mountain and if you reside in the south west you can go to ikoyi mountain at osun state it babalola mountain at Ekiti State and see the changes that will happen in your life with as low as 10k.

MODIFIED: The 10k is for your feeding, transport fare and things you'll buy for prayers and it depends on your location, if you stay close to those places, you'll need lesser amount. I'm not asking you for money to take you there or for you to pay me, it's just a suggestion as I'm a living witness to praying on the mountain and I've seen changes in my life.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Friedfred(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
My opinion, going back to the military wasn't a bad decision. Things just didn't work out. So don't be too hard on yourself. You are strong so you gonna be ok. That thing you have always wanted to do, go ahead and do it. You can't fall any more, that one done pass. The only direction now is up.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by AfroKnight: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
BigYash:
Your own sef too much. He is asking for advice and not someone to investigate his life. Some of this nairalanders sef...

People like you get scammed easily because you ignore pertinent details. And I am not calling OP a scammer, by the way.

Any inconsistency in a story should raise a red flag especially for those who would like to contact the OP with their private numbers. His figures don’t add up. Someone born in 1984 cannot be 40 today.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by mayberry1(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

Listening to his wife has nothing to do with him being court-martial, shits happens.

Listening to his wife when the issue of going back to the job arose. Of course it has nothing to do with being court-martialed but it has ended in tears.
Couples get married to become one, and that includes one in decision making. You don't always take lone decisions and expect your partner to always bear the consequences with you even when s/he advised otherwise.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by mayberry1(f): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lostchild:

How can one become a sperm donor?

just wondering

You asking a question or you wondering aloud?
Anyways, fertility centres takes care of that.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by olaolaking: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
I don't think I I did anything wrong to God neither did my late father who was very close to me. I normally do good without anybody's notice. and I will not like to expanciate. Thanks. Meeting with apostle Sulemam is personally is very difficult as I have been to Synagogue and Mercy Land without the pastor's noticing me. Thanks.
can you send a private message
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by mayberry1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
iamdapsyj:

I can even speculate that the reason the wife left is not because of the loss of his job. It seem to be that woman gave him loads of advice like his family did and he did not listen. He seem to be a stubborn and a defiant man as you could Induce from his write up ( he was sanctioned severally before he was excused from the army and he never listened to his family's advice). Hence, everybody feels it's a waste of time advicing someone that never listens.

Exactly, perhaps the wife is exhausted. It's kinda painful when you have a partner that doesn't trust your judgement nor listens to you but keeps running into mistakes/troubles with personal decisions. We are all human, no matter how overbearing one can be at some point y'ld get overwhelmed by it all.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Fooolishbuharri: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:

My spirit tells me that you should relocate to Ghana.

Person say e no get money but your spirit want am to relocate to Ghana. You well so?
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
mayberry1:

Listening to his wife when the issue of going back to the job arose. Of course it has nothing to do with being court-martialed but it has ended in tears.
Couples get married to become one, and that includes one in decision making. You don't always take lone decisions and expect your partner to always bear the consequences with you even when s/he advised otherwise.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
This seem very reasonable, but the issue of two entities becoming one is something I find absurd.

You can just become a team and every party does his best towards achieving the family goal.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Angelmichael63: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
November24:

Not the winners I know... Which pastor Suleiman,I prefer opm.
WHAT ARE U SAYING?

DO U KNOW THE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS WORKING UNDER WINNERS CHAPEL?

ALWAYS GET YOUR FACT RIGHT SIR.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by HRMK: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
at almost 40,u still talk like a baby!u know where to seek solution!NOT ON THIS FORUM!!
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by ultimateprof: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
The best solution to your problem is, get something doing, after that you will be able to feed well and when you feed well you will think well. The Genesis of your problem is hunger. Once hunger is removed, freedom will set in, simple!
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by SweetCunt97(f): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
HighStar01:
I have been to many churches to no avail. presently I don't have a church I attended regularly.
This has nothing to do with church mr man. Next time you'd listen to voice of advice. I'm sure you felt like one omnipotent when people was advising u to stick to frsc. Just pray for another opportunity and be humble. Listen to people.

Ur brain no alert u say army wan catch you deal with you ni
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by November24(f): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Angelmichael63:
WHAT ARE U SAYING?

DO U KNOW THE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS WORKING UNDER WINNERS CHAPEL?

ALWAYS GET YOUR FACT RIGHT SIR.
.if u you how that. Get jobs in winners u won't type this thrash
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by SweetCunt97(f): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

This seem very reasonable, but the issue of two entities becoming one is something I find absurd.

You can just become a team and every party does his best towards achieving the family goal.

Yes a team. You cant expect me to suffer with a headstrong man when shit hits d fan especially if i gave my advice.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by mayberry1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

lol I get your point, I was being overly biblical with the 'one' quote jare. You can describe couple goals with whichever narrative that suits you.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Fooolishbuharri: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
You that is not, please enlighten us sir since you know better.

Someone already did that. Now go and modify that post Mr barracks boy. Una too dey claim say una sabi whereas nothing una know!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by ipswitch: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bros, you are just down a bit, cant you see how far you have gone? All these probs need divine help asap. Call on God, open up to him and also locate a true man of God.
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Fooolishbuharri: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Stay away from fornication you guys will not listen, thinking you are enjoying 2minutes act that will destroy your life,

Wetin concern fornication concern OP wahala now ehn? Some of you people on nairaland are very demented and religion have made you all foolish!

Baba I like Bleep... Matter of fact I dey knack steady but I get money, I dey OK. Wetin be all this cappings na
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Hassanmaye(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Wetin concern fornication concern OP wahala now ehn? Some of you people on nairaland are very demented and religion have made you all foolish!

Baba I like Bleep... Matter of fact I dey knack steady but I get money, I dey OK. Wetin be all this cappings na
OK continue but please you should quote me next time may be 2030
Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
wasn't FRSC job pensionabale, why did to abandon the job?

just get yourself together cos suicide is not the best way....see how you can meet your old friends or contact in your army job or FRSC..they will assist.

Pray more and believe a new thing will happen in your life again!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sometimes we make wrong decision in life that's why we are humans but the Good things is with life there is hope.

So my brother my self you have to think of a business to do that can help you suppose your self and family. Look at your locality look at what they need the most and try to meet there needs.

So my oga look well.

I run and manage a logistics business if you are in Lagos and you have where to stay and you can ride a bike send me a message the salary is manageable.

God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Was Almost Scammed In A Job Interview. / Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.