Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB (46826 Views)

Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits / Unemployment: FG Goes Tough On Expatriate Quota Abusers / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Blackdisciple(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
epondudu:
I love..... this south east is gradually turning to Borno, Imo is another Sambisa, Anambra will be monguno,Delta and Rivers will be Idp camp. grin grin

And Fulani orcs are ravaging your lands while your people cry and mourn like people of northeast, soon your lands will be for fulanise and any male in your lands they see will be butchered, and your women as their new wives ... The only thing that will help some of your men is that if they are into fabrication and welding.

mumu.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Emempaul(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Sambisa forest has been bombed

yet bokoharam is still operating from there. Who then should we now believe

Government, media or bokoharam themselves

what of the bandits in zamfara, niger, kaduna and so on that use the various forest as their hideout. Can't those forest be bombed too

I am angry because we currently bhave a present government that is pampering one regions terrorist due to tribal and religious affiliation and suppressing another regions terrorist with brute force and full government machinery due to a reason we are yet to fantom.

Some will say after all during jonathan's time, niger delta militants were given amnesty and trained but locally and overseas to better themselves and their their region so now it's the time for the north to do like wise.

A current sitting governor some two weeks back said that the so-called repentant terrorist after being deradicalised, go back to old ways and serve as informants for either the bandits or the bokoharam so at the end of the day unlike the amnesty for the ND, is your so called deradicalisation working in the north so far A food for thought
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Emempaul:

yet bokoharam is still operating from there. Who then should we now believe

Government, media or bokoharam themselves

Welcome to the harsh reality of gureilla warfare.

I hate to speak in favour of this government, as I don't back them, but Boko used to operate from Yobe, Adamawa, and even got to as far as Bauchi. They also used to bomb every part of the North, and Abuja. Well, the Army has driven them back.

what of the bandits in zamfara, niger, kaduna and so on that use the various forest as their hideout. Can't those forest be bombed too

You haven't been reading the news. Bandits in all those areas have been bombed. The Airforce and Army have bombed the areas around Birnin Gwari in Kaduna for the best part of a year.

I am angry because we currently bhave a present government that is pampering one regions terrorist due to tribal and religious affiliation and suppressing another regions terrorist with brute force and full government machinery due to a reason we are yet to fantom.

Well, they still pound and attack those who refuse to surrender....those who do surrender get some amnesty. I don't like it...but there are a lot of brutal people who were involved in the civil war in Lberia and Sierra leone, who all got amnesty, and money even from the UN, and rehab. No justice.

At some point, Boko is going to be beaten. We have to find a way to rehab the large number of footsoldiers...whether Nigeria splits or remains together. Before they constitiute nuisance.

Some will say after all during jonathan's time, niger delta militants were given amnesty and trained but locally and overseas to better themselves and their their region so now it's the time for the north to do like wise.

And in my opinion, we should not have given people who steal our money...they don't even give their loot to the poor ND people....amnesty. But then again, what can you do. Massacare them? (Yeah, and get worse issues down the road) or jail them for life (and harden them the more)?

Amnesty is a necessary evil. The altrernative is to round up all islamist milliutants, and clear them off this earth...and we would end up with more atrocities from their embittered relatives.

A current sitting governor some two weeks back said that the so-called repentant terrorist after being deradicalised, go back to old ways and serve as informants for either the bandits or the bokoharam so at the end of the day unlike the amnesty for the ND, is your so called deradicalisation working in the north so far A food for thought

ND amnesty too is not working...a lot fo ex millitants still steal and illegaly bunker oil. Also some bokoists too will be crazy to go back to their old ways. But then there are those ...millitant or bokoists...who don't go back to their old ways.

Same for all those former brutal soldiers in Liberia and Sierra leone who fought for the various rebel armies. Most of them got amnesty, some money, and a radio at the end of their rehab. Was that fair? No...but that's reality

And saying that does not mean I support Boko, millitancy, or whatever. Nor do I support APC. or PDP for that matter. But the reality we face on this earth is that not everything is black and white. Lord knows I don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by OyinO: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Military options will never solve these problems. The country will surely tear into pieces if this military bombings or options is all we can offer. What has military options solved in the Book Haram case?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EM123: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Please how would any sane person refer to those who might have been behind the attacks as freedom fighters? How??

They are simply terrorists who shall be dealt with severely...
weldone ooo , when they where proscribed where they attacking anybody?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by amuwo1980: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
To hell with those esn guys and unknown gunmen, killing of our security officers will not be taken with levity hands, esn and unknown gunmen must be crushed with their supporters.
Bleep u
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mayng01:
Go back to what you wrote and read slowly, don’t rush, ask yourself afterwards if there really is any sense of humor or trait of humanity in such. Think deeply before you act ,talk, or type

Firstly, I was not trying to create any sense of humor (poor you)

Secondly, you said "trait of humanity" while you are going against the authority and refusing to give yourselves 'common sense' to avert the dangers of a war situation

Check all over the world; these set of people I mentioned always suffers the most in wars.

Truth they say is bitter and this one is no different.

Thunder that would strike down Nnamdi Kanu and his family members in wherever country they might be is still doing press-up.

In fact if I was the president, I will personally see to the forceful abduction of him back to Nigeria no matter how illegal anyone thinks of it, and he would be seriously dealt with while being forced to renounce Biafra.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by DedeNkem: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2021
Nigeria is gradually slipping into civil war. If care is not taken, it would be full blown.

I hope Nigerians will learn from massive failures of incompetent Buhari!!
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by bigcasava1(m): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2021
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/panic-as-bombs-hit-gunmens-hideouts-fg-goes-after-ipob/

ipob in akwa ibom very soon they will discover another in taraba
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Mayng01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
.......... That you lack. In-depth knowledge is critically needed by you, pray unto God to bestow upon you.

SeunSays:

Firstly, I'm was not trying to create any sense of humor (poor you)

Secondly, you said "trait of humanity" while you are going against the authority and refusing to give yourselves 'common sense' to avert the dangers of a war situation

Check all over the world; these set of people I mentioned always suffers the most in wars.

Truth they say is bitter and this one is no different.

Thunder that would strike down Nnamdi Kanu and his family members in wherever country they might be is still doing press-up.

In fact if I was the president, I will personally see to the forceful abduction of him back to Nigeria no matter how illegal anyone thinks of it, and he would be seriously dealt with while being forced to renounce Biafra.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mayng01:
.......... That you lack. In-depth knowledge is critically needed by you, pray unto God to bestow upon you.

Laughs in 'this Biafra too shall pass'
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Fantasticcc: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
so,u are one of these ARSONISTS,gunmen, terrorists.Killin policemen, setting ipobcriminals free from prison angry.PYTHONS are coming for you soon cool wink cool.And be ready to welcome those baztardz U set free in ur house angry
I pray boko haram or fulani herdsmen visit you and your family... zone b
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I pray boko haram or fulani herdsmen visit me and my family... zone b
ok
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Akudaisi: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
To hell with those esn guys and unknown gunmen, killing of our security officers will not be taken with levity hands, esn and unknown gunmen must be crushed with their supporters.
and to hell with you and your senseless sympathy to the murderers and terrorists in uniform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) / Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.