Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB (46845 Views)

Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits / Unemployment: FG Goes Tough On Expatriate Quota Abusers / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by epondudu: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Kylekent59:

Don't tell me you want that to happen?

Imagine a visitor from another country visited this site and ended up on this forum. After reading your comment, what do you think he would think about Nigerians?

You are the reason why people are being killed every day because of comments such as yours. You have to behave like an educated person and stop exasperating us with your dirty laundry.

Talking on the internet is cheap, but you are not safe also if that happens. Would you be happy if that was your home?

Tell this to those hyping the terrorists.
Sooner or later the STORM SHALL PASS

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by noleflendum: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Jack005:
Keypad hunter.. They haven't dealt with bandits and Boko Haram .. Your wailing will never end zombie.
one step at a time
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by epondudu: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Wake up from your illusions. This is not a fight against going to school like your bokoharam team does

Yes it is not but a fight against innocent market women who's lifes depend on daily income.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by gbengaadeleye12: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Peacefulguy90: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2021
epondudu:
I love..... this south east is gradually turning to Borno, Imo is another Sambisa, Anambra will be monguno,Delta and Rivers will be Idp camp. grin grin
For your mind......u don make point abi
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by The5DME(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
cultist cool
[/s] when you don tire, you go let me be.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Audaite: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2021
So Nigeria Army has all of these Bombing Skills and Bandits and Killer Herders are having a filled day in Up north...Nigeria is truly expired.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2021
FED GOVT TURNING IPOB INTO SOMETHING THAT WILL BE MORE DREADFUL THAN HEZBOLLAH BY CHOSING THE PATH OF BOMBS INSTEAD OF DIALOGUE. WHO HAS EVER DEFEATED AN IDEOLOGY WITH THE BARRELS OF GUN ? FOOLS WILL NEVER LEARN

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Omoluyi(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2021
It's so clear now that this government is one sided. You could not bombard bandits since they have been terrorising Nigeria but you're so quick to send your bombs to a group of people defending their land. Your agenda is no longer hidden. Using Fulani herdsmen, bandit and boko haram to turn Nigeria into an Islamic country. You will surely fail on this mission in Jesus name. Let's break and go our separate ways. We must not live as one
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by ZayedBaidu(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Lai Mohammed: We cannot bombard the forest where bandits camp because it will destroy the ecosystem.
Why now with ESN?
I sense double standard here, what’s good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Pk01(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I am sure you will commit suicide any day biafrans leaves nigeria,.. Parasites that can't stay alone
haaa 5% people self...with their wahala
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nwodosis(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

What's really there to protect in the north, let's be honest for once...
Hunan lives!
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Milementor: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2021
These groups are not IPOP but cultist.
No IPOP or ESN in Akwa-ibom State
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I am sure you will commit suicide any day biafrans leaves nigeria,.. Parasites that can't stay alone
so,u are one of these ARSONISTS,gunmen, terrorists.Killin policemen, setting ipobcriminals free from prison angry.PYTHONS are coming for you soon cool wink cool.And be ready to welcome those baztardz U set free in ur house angry
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by DNP2020: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Let the civil war begin. The civil war Nigerians on social media have been clamouring for. Let it begin. People think war is a joke. We are cheering on sensless acts if violence. This social.media generation will come face to face with reality when this country fully descends into civil war. I almost wish it could happen quickly so people can come to their senses the stupidity of delibrate sabotage. Because we hate the President we wantbto destroy the country. Very well. Let there be war.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by HimName: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2021
ZayedBaidu:
Lai Mohammed: We cannot bombard the forest where bandits camp because it will destroy the ecosystem.
Why now with ESN?
I sense double standard here, what’s good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/airforce-bombs-bandits-hideouts-in-kaduna-scores-killed/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/324301-zamfara-nigerian-air-force-bombs-bandits-base-kills-survivors.html

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/09/18/air-force-bombs-bandits-hideout-in-kwaimbana-forest-many-killed/

Let's be careful with lies. It is cheap though but it does one no good.

Do have a great day sir.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nimrod81: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Please how would any sane person refer to those who might have been behind the attacks as freedom fighters? How??

They are simply terrorists who shall be dealt with severely...
I totally agree with you. But the same swift wrath should be dishes to fulani bandits hiding in the forests too...
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by HimName: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Omoluyi:
It's so clear now that this government is one sided. You could not bombard bandits since they have been terrorising Nigeria but you're so quick to send your bombs to a group of people defending their land. Your agenda is no longer hidden. Using Fulani herdsmen, bandit and boko haram to turn Nigeria into an Islamic country. You will surely fail on this mission in Jesus name. Let's break and go our separate ways. We must not live as one

Calm down uncle. Your emotion is taking the better part of you.

How you all have suddenly forgotten countless headlines on Airforce bombardment targeted at bandits hideout deserves to be studied even by the most learned man.

This is unbelievable!

Bombardment of bandits hideout isn't new at least to our very recent memory.

From Kaduna to Zamfara to Borno to even Arepo in Ogun state.

Deh Kelechi please help yourself with some time on Google.

Have a beautiful day sir.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by letu(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2021
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/panic-as-bombs-hit-gunmens-hideouts-fg-goes-after-ipob/

Nothing IPOB no go see from this Nigerian government, after Nigerian government said that IPOB is the same with the group know as the unknown gunmen and now they've added another to the so called IPOB which is that IPOB are now into cultism or men of the underworld/ Nde ogbu araobara grin grin grin grin, indeed nothing IPOB no go see from Nigeria government.

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by superjab247: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Story. How did they get to their hideouts? How many fulani herdsmen hideouts have been bombed even when Gunmi alone knows the way to the hideouts but our military don't know. Lies
Those idiots are bombing empty spaces,they think the ESN guys are fools to live inside the bush grin grin

What ESN guys and other millitias groups do is that they hide their ammunitions in the bushes live a few fighters to guard the ammo while bulk of their fighters live inside the cities,they only congregate in the bushes when the want to carry out attacks,no sane human being can survive in the bush for so long except for the Fulani supporters of APC!!!!
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Buziness101: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2021
What else can warrant government force to trow bombs in the south eastern lands wch also is their own land and country against Youths with ordinary guns... This is only another act of hatred for the igbos....
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Dreadful: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
To hell with those esn guys and unknown gunmen, killing of our security officers will not be taken with levity hands, esn and unknown gunmen must be crushed with their supporters.
Who will crush them?
Hahaha!
Your eyes go soon clear shaa
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Adakaazubuike(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
You have to come down to the place and deal with them your self if not stop ranting here, all those deployed should come down to the forest and not fly on air, I pity them because they are all Bush meat soon all will understand .
Monogamy:

Please how would any sane person refer to those who might have been behind the attacks as freedom fighters? How??

They are simply terrorists who shall be dealt with severely...
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by HimName: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
DNP2020:
Let the civil war begin. The civil war Nigerians on social media have been clamouring for. Let it begin. People think war is a joke. We are cheering on sensless acts if violence. This social.media generation will come face to face with reality when this country fully descends into civil war. I almost wish it could happen quickly so people can come to their senses the stupidity of delibrate sabotage. Because we hate the President we wantbto destroy the country. Very well. Let there be war.

You did not clamour for war so you won't be having a taste of it.

Those who clamored for it are now running to the very same social media to wail.

They sing the song of war... I won't say at the slightest provocation.

Their commander who loves them the most is globetrotting the world, having the "best days" of his hate-filled life while the "smart" followers are here having restless time occasioned by the mare show of force by the military.

The north took Boko Haram as their own at the very beginning of what has become a marauding bee around their scrotum.

The s3nsel3ss few in the east have taking the same option the north took. The result is evident even to the blind.

Isn't it funny that the mismanagement of state and local gov funds by those whome they elected is somehow traced to Burdilon in Ikoyi Lagos.

Them leave dia thieves and rogues wey dey milk dia future adry for east , den cross River Niger to Lagos den straight to Burdilon to come help Lagosians wail. grin

I only pity the sensible ones among them.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Mayng01:
Just leave women and children out of your madness
Never! Shebi you people want war ni.....una go tire las las

In war, innocent children, women, old people, especially poor people suffers it all

History Chapter 5: Verse 44 - 46
"And Ojukwu went hiding inside bunker before running away to Ivory coast"

"And Nnamdi Kanu who was a Briton started the yahoo war, came to Nigeria to play Rambo, got arrested, disappeared back to Britain before starting a proxy war from the diaspora and watch his people suffer & die while he, his wife and kid/kids are living happily in the UK"

"Sense this people no get, they want to suffer, then so be it"
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by showafrica(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
superlanny:
This thing that we are looking like play play, okay o. But one thing I am sure of is that the people can only take enough ramming. If you are shocked about Nigeria's situation, you must be really dull, sorry for the insults. But I really mean it. One Nigeria is never going to work. I have seen this already.

I can imagine US bombing US or Russia bombing Russia. Nigeria is bombing Nigeria because, its not one country. Nigeria will never work in this condition and since, the idiots at the top don't want to discuss about it. Na fight fight till the end.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Kenturkey048(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2021
And for years, they can't bombard the Sambisa forest.

This is why I keep advising my southeastern brothers to stay off trouble. Southeast isn't Northeast. Nnamdi Kanu isn't in Nigeria...Anyone who intently read about the Nigeria/Biafra civil war wouldn't call for war...

Use your head...

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by TheGift: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2021
Was the "Shut up" necessary? How is what He is saying different from what you are saying? Or should we all justshut up because the criminals are from your LGA?
Marine54:
Shut Up ! They ain't freedom fighter, they're cultic ! That is my LGA ..

The security operative dear not enter that forest and come out life, that is why they resorted in using airstrike, many of them has gone missing already in that forest...

Why can't they apply the same force against bandits up north ..

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by nnadychuks(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

And how is that your business?
that’s not the way my brother. We’ll end up proving Buhari right when he called IPOB terrorists
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Tvibes001(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Truth be told, If the number one citizen of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA or should I say THE PRESIDENCY can be sentimental and tribalistic with no remorse, then this country is a time bomb.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by JohnSin97: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2021
Nice.....bomb the flathe@d fvckers

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by lekonso: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Is this not war already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket / Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.