Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,850 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB (47169 Views)

Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits / Unemployment: FG Goes Tough On Expatriate Quota Abusers / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2021
I Kanye’s voice

“We are at war with ourselves”
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Some of them has never travel or look at the Nigerian map to see that Imo has nothing to do with Akwa Ibom.
I know, they're all ídiots

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by danngnews: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

They are simply terrorists who shall be dealt with severely...

And what are bandits and fulani herdsmen?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by owobokiri(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Please how would any sane person refer to those who might have been behind the attacks as freedom fighters? How??

Lol
You go cry tire for these threads..
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Monogamy: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2021
danngnews:

And what are bandits and fulani herdsmen?

So because northerners allowed terrorism to thrive in their region, Southerners should now follow suit?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by skillsinnigeria: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2021
Channel the same energy on Fulani and islamic terrorists in the north
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2021
sarrki:
Just unfortunate that children and women are the ones that suffers from the activities of this useless criminals called youth agitators (Igbos) and the killer Nigeria security agencies
Am still surprise how those that Rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria army and Police,are now showing concern to what is happening in East.

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by anurd1991: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Iwo se wa ya oloribu eyan bayi. Keep your stinking mouth shut.

They are killing people and u are saying another things.
Awon eyan jati jati.

Marine54:
Shut Up ! They ain't freedom fighter, they're cultic ! That is my LGA ..

The security operative dear not enter that forest and come out life, that is why they resorted in using airstrike, many of them has gone missing in that forest...

Why can't they apply the same force against bandits up north ..

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by deeva2: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2021
HOW I WISH THE MILLITARY CAN PUT IN THE SAME EFFORT, ENERGY AND ZEAL TO FIGHT BANDIT, KILLER HERDSMEN AND BOKO HARAM BUT NAAA
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by VonSmallhausen: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2021
Bombing forests from the air will achieve very little if we dont send ground troops!! Has not worked up north with bandits, and i dont see it working here either!
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by danngnews: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:

The government and the north do not consider bandits and fulani herdsmen as terrorists, they are common criminals and should be talked to and even compensated.

That is why fulani herdsmen would kill 25 people in ebonyi state and the sacked IG till today have not arrested anyone even though the useless governor have provided Osibanjo with profs of the perpetrators of the crime.

Then withing 24hrs the same IG have investigated and came to the conclusion that it was ESN that sacked a whole police central headquarters in Imo state without killing a single officer.

The idea of a united one Nigeria with Injustice will always remain a ruse.

9 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by LordOfTheGame: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2021
That is it, negotiate with the real terrorists and bandits but kill and destroy innocent people defending themselves and their lands from fulani terrorists invasions. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Telstar: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Gradually they're building up a more vicious rag tag group down south...BH dey learn work for where this group dey

Why bombing already?
Hahahaha. BH cannot defeat those guys in Southsouth and Southeast.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Kylekent59: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
epondudu:
I love..... this south east is gradually turning to Borno, Imo is another Sambisa, Anambra will be monguno,Delta and Rivers will be Idp camp. grin grin

Don't tell me you want that to happen?

Imagine a visitor from another country visited this site and ended up on this forum. After reading your comment, what do you think he would think about Nigerians?

You are the reason why people are being killed every day because of comments such as yours. You have to behave like an educated person and stop exasperating us with your dirty laundry.

Talking on the internet is cheap, but you are not safe also if that happens. Would you be happy if that was your home?

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by donald101(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
So they have such energy and they can’t go after Bandits and Boko Haram ? See what tribalism, religion and ethnicity has caused up .

God we need you help in Nigeria ��

Still you BTC and Gift cards �!
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by SouthSouth1914: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Please how would any sane person refer to those who might have been behind the attacks as freedom fighters? How??

What about Fulani heardsmen, what are they? They cannot flush Fulani heardsmen, but want to flush out people who have reasonable grievances this bigoted government has shown.

Any southern soldier in such operations is a disgrace!! You are a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by malvisguy212: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

and the military knows the hideout of bandits here in the North. why can't they apply the same force Fulani herdmens Will attack village for more than hours soldiers will knows about this but no help is coming. FYI. I am not Igbo. I am a northerner

6 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Emempaul:
wait ooooo so they can actually bomb forest. As in actually bomb forest that holds supposed terrorist in the South yet it is difficult for them to bomb sambisa forest that houses bokoharam because it will cause deforestation according to one minister of information.

Then someone will come and preach unity to me and to pledge to Nigeria with all my strength??

To serve Nigeria na by force

Sambisa forest has been bombed
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by pennywys(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:

The security operative dear not enter that forest and come out life, that is why they resorted in using airstrike, many of them has gone missing in that forest...

another semi- illiterate on the loose again

What exactly is he talking about? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Queseda: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2021
Neutralobserver:

They do bomb bandits up North.

Here is a report from Kaduna state on the bombing of a big forest of bandits in Birnin Gwari

NAF also has been bombing Zamfara bandit camps.

As well as the usual routine attacks on Boko Haram...the Tucano fighters were even bought to help the NAF bomb boko much better.

So it isn't just on Southerners.

99% of people on nairaland are liars and hypocrit. Thanks for saying the bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by stanluiz(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2021
Sensational Headlines

The military bombarded a hoodlum camp in akwa ibom state. How does it relates to IPOB ?

Nairaland moderators will push fake and unverified news on Front page just for traffic.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Omoslim26: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2021
Neutralobserver:

They do bomb bandits up North.

Here is a report from Kaduna state on the bombing of a big forest of bandits in Birnin Gwari

NAF also has been bombing Zamfara bandit camps.

As well as the usual routine attacks on Boko Haram...the Tucano fighters were even bought to help the NAF bomb boko much better.

So it isn't just on Southerners.

Oga thank you oo, abeg help me tell them, this guys are so dense and unintelligent, they will keep shouting have they bombed Boko Haram, have they bombed bandits, as if na ten/ten them dey play with those ones before. Their smallish mosquito sense can't tell them that where ever terror and anarchy riegns the common man suffers most.

so wats the essence of bringing something that has close to zero positive impact to your people.��

And to think some deranged fellas are singing praises of this god forsaken unknown gun men wey e no fit better for��

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by danngnews: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

So because northerners allowed terrorism to thrive in their region, Southerners should now follow suit?

Don't twist my point, we know your type and where they stand on this forum.

The army going after the killers is ok by me, my point which am sure you know is, why won't you and the same Buhari government you support go after fulani herdsmen and bandits like it does in southern Nigeria. Why call them bandits and herdsmen instead of terrorists that they are?

Why talk to terrorists in the North and send army against anyone that make noise in the south?

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by dvkot(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Only in Nigeria will military be dropping bombs in residential area
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Echara: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2021
I'm certain that 97% of those that have commented before me didn't read the article. They only read the deceptive headline. There's no mentioning of the Imo state incident, Ipob, or ESN in the article. And the bombardment is not even in the East.

I simply pity this generation. It's more and more appearing to be a doomed generation.

How can one comment on a post without reading through it? It's a shame;

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by dvkot(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Titto93:
All of you supported EndSars and EndpoliceBrutality, now unknown gunmen are helping do the job perfectly, and now you all turn around to call unknown gunmen terrorists...
irrational Black people
so they should allow police brutally.. Maluu
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Marine54(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2021
pennywys:
another semi- illiterate on the loose again

What exactly is he talking about? embarassed
Cause your suffering chronicle dementia, that's why you can't understand I wrote!
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by HansSpeke: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Story. How did they get to their hideouts? How many fulani herdsmen hideouts have been bombed even when Gunmi alone knows the way to the hideouts but our military don't know. Lies

Thank you.

Kidnapper herdsmen get a free pass because they are fulani
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2021
stanluiz:
Sensational Headlines

The military bombarded a hoodlum camp in akwa ibom state. How does it relates to IPOB ?

Nairaland moderators will push fake and unverified news on Front page just for traffic.

It is not the fault of Nairaland...it is the fault of the headline writers...

Many newspapers tend to sensationalise stories...it is the only way they can attract readers.

Let's take a hypotethical headline...POLITICAN SLAPS CHILD!...which sounds like a adult poltician assaulting a child...until you read deeper and find out that the incident happened when said poltican was a seven year old, and the person he slapped was also seven years old at the time too.... grin
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Emola12(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2021
if i ever lie to the world... i can never lie in to myself
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by ceaser: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2021
epondudu:
I love..... this south east is gradually turning to Borno, Imo is another Sambisa, Anambra will be monguno,Delta and Rivers will be Idp camp. grin grin

Clearly a Fulani talking, who wants everyplace else to burn like their beloved desert lands.

You secretly sent the herdsmen arm of your outfit to destroy the farmlands but they were repelled. Now you have openly sanctioned the use of your military outfit. You can only go so far.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Masterkernel1: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

While your Brothers Herdsmen and Boko Haram are patriotics, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.