Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United (17027 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
Freesia:

ich freue mich auf Ostern bin wieder in Dland
Schade du kommt nach Dland und ich fahre in der schweiz für die ostern ferien, woher kommst du vom Dland?

Yeah the article says they first met 13 years ago only God knows what unfinished biz would take this long to iron out
They first met 13 yrs ago but i dont think the last met 13 yrs ago, don't forget she said i 'll see you soon b she left the courtroom.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by fxtopedia(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
MOBO999:

Why all the anger, shame and venom from the Nairaland ladies online here, [size=28pt]why all the pretence and backwardness, you women will never change[/size], you forget other foreign men and women are also looking into this site, please be careful how you shamelessly expose yourself.

Someone actually said maybe Rio Ferdinand the Manchester legend went out with her way back in Peckham, well for you information this lady is older than Rio Ferdinand by 10 years, cant you lots read for Christ sake, please this is a public forum, don’t embarrass Nigeria anymore, this Ibru dame has done enough damage for the 1st four months of the year.

Common show respect jooo. I do not support the act but your analysis from the outset is not intelligent!
And you keep exposing your weakness in the use of words. You said ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN, that inludes
your mother!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by newbride: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
even if she is yoruba, stalking is not a nationality thing it happens everywhere everyday so the fact you narrow it to nigerian woman,  just shows how illiterate some people are. i am a proud nigerian woman the fact one of us is stalkin a star shuld not mean she has brough shame to nigerian women.

it think this site gives opprtunity to alot of idiots that generalise without facts.
its not only nigerian women that stalk and i repeat the fact a nigerian woman did does not mean she has brought shame to us, Ode oshi
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
Freiburger:

They first met 13 yrs ago but i dont think the last met 13 yrs ago, don't forget she said i 'll see you soon b she left the courtroom.

Hmmmmm you are right about that
His wife has just delivered a baby and by the looks of it it some serious drama is about to unfold
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by newbride: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
@fxtopedia - what is happening in nigeria or should i say what happens in nigeria is enough to give foreigners an idea of what we are about. we are not judged based on (nairaland) , expressing our minds,
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by fxtopedia(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
newbride:

even if she is yoruba, stalking is not a nationality thing it happens everywhere everyday so the fact you narrow it to nigerian woman,  just shows how illiterate some people are. i am a proud nigerian woman the fact one of us is stalkin a star shuld not mean she has brough shame to nigerian women.

it think this site gives opprtunity to alot of idiots that generalise without facts.
its not only nigerian women that stalk and i repeat the fact a nigerian woman did does not mean she has brought shame to us, Ode oshi

You make great sense to me, the guy failed PHILOSOPHY&LOGIC while in the University!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by newbride: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
lots of you here needs to read about footballers and how dirty they are with or without wife and kids. the girl def knows what she's talking about , i hope this is not another tiger woods waiting to happen. maybe she needs settlement before she talks and thats why she said ill see u soon . who knows

we nigerians dont talk remember. if tigerwoods was involved with a nigerian not even her best pal will hear of it as long as tiger is settling kapish,
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by fxtopedia(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2011
newbride:

@fxtopedia - what is happening in nigeria or should i say what happens in nigeria is enough to give foreigners an idea of what we are about. we are not judged based on (nairaland) , expressing our minds,   

Using INDUCTIVE resoning is not that logical. To hell with them! It even worse in Europe!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
newbride:

lots of you here needs to read about footballers and how dirty they are with or without wife and kids. the girl def knows what she's talking about , i hope this is not another tiger woods waiting to happen. maybe she needs settlement before she talks and thats why she said ill see u soon . who knows

we nigerians dont talk remember. if tigerwoods was involved with a nigerian not even her best pal will hear of it as long as tiger is settling kapish,

Good point
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
She must be crazy falling for an Ordinary WEEDLORD grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by vislabraye(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2011
This is not exclusive to Nigeria. Oyibo sef dey do am. So i dont see why the poster should say its a shame to Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freesia(f): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bump
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2011
I thought nigerian women had better taste. If you must eat frog , eat the one wey get egg nah.

Most nigerian women who date foreigners, chose presentable ones. If you must crush on an ugly guy, then stick with a nigerian.

No offence.

Everything points to mental health issues with the lady.

And yes, mobo444 has some levels of low cognitive development.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Freiburger(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
Freesia:

ich war eine Berlinerin [color=Black][/color]
Ach so. und was machst du in UK?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by lifeagift: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
pls whoever is making any comment just know that you have a mother,aunt or a sister at home,as Nigerian women don come turn to rubbish because of one person misbehavior now na him i no understand.who is the most corrupt is it the men or the women abi oyinbo people own no pass like that when person too dey steal them go say na kleptomania thief no be thief.pls stop all this insult on nigerian women because wetin we dey endure who fit endure am.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by dastudent(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
@poster,i don't get.Is she the first female stalker in the world?Why are you personalising it.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by OCCULTIST(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
Such single ladies should contact me so i can give them good JOBS,they should stop wasting their human life,i am open and ready to employ as many of them as will contacts me,for this is my little contribution to the nation and humanity at large.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by r231(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2011
da student:

@poster,i don't get.Is she the first female stalker in the world?Why are you personalising it.

abi o

don't mind that goat
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
Poster in an OPONU! No two way about that!!!!!, undecided undecided cool
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by sorrytoo: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
Freiburger:

Ach so. und was machst du in UK?

Goodness,can you two get a room, we know u both live in germany and u r africans n u use to live in berlin, !!!!,or better still,y not create ur dating thread! undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by sorrytoo: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2011
tpiah!:

I thought nigerian women had better taste. If you must eat frog , eat the one wey get egg nah.

Most nigerian women who date foreigners, chose presentable ones. If you must crush on an ugly guy, then stick with a nigerian.

No offence.

Everything points to mental health issues with the lady.

And yes, mobo444 has some levels of low cognitive development.

Omo forget that bulcit o, u fyne reach am? u ppl saying he's ugly makes me laugh,una don see am life before?, u'll be shocked , some ppl just dont look good on tv.!

N then ,the guy is a freaking millonaire in pounds shocked ,who gives a toss,if hes not brad pitt, if the best looking girls can date,flavour flave,Rooney,Lil wayne,e.t.c , how much more Rio fedinard, common naw!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
God forbid bad thing.

if you wan eat frog, abeg choose the one wey get egg inside.

dont be stalking no ugly non-nigerian for crying out loud.

if she'd bothered going home to get a man, she could have gotten better person. undecided

and if you must crush on an ugly person, abeg stick to a nigerian one jo!!

this woman dey vex me seriously!!

hypothetically speaking, i can imagine someone bringing a foreigner home to her relatives.

1. You brought a foreigner. You already lost points for that.

2. The foreigner is ugly.

na mouth dem go take finish both of una, if na my own area. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by klear(f): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
Mobo999 u have a fu(ked up assessment angry, jst cos she choose 2 b stalking a kpomo mouthed man you now equate her wit all of us? Is it fair 2 label all men pedophiles cos I saw one on d pages of a paper? wat abt all d yahoo yahoo guys who r denting our image? Is it fair 2 say dat all Nigerian men r 419ers? Abeg lay off d insults & concentrate on issues dat will make u a better person instead of bashing all Nigerian women
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by shadrach77: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2011
people should really think before passing comments - there are some things to note here - the fact that this lady bears a Nigerian name does not automatically make her a Nigerian - she may be a Briton with a Nigerian heritage - secondly, blaming her for stalking is equally wrong. I saw the clips on TV and she does not look like a retard to me. There must have been something between her and Rio which he is not disclosing to the public.  embarassed embarassed embarassed cool
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
some of U need to lighten up here. I dont think this thread was meant to be an intelligent one. so lets just have fun throw wateva BS comes to ur fingertips , cool
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by newbride: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
i don't take BS, not in anyform,
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
Babzilla:

some of U need to lighten up here. I dont think this thread was meant to be an intelligent one. so lets just have fun throw wateva BS comes to your fingertips ,  cool

Throw BS, and be disrespecting Nigerian women in the process abi?. Nba.

I have a very high BS tolerance, but when it comes to things like this, people should learn to shut the 4uck up AND think before they type, especially the OP and Co. cool
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MOBO999: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
klear:

Mobo999 u have a fu(ked up assessment angry, jst cos she choose 2 b stalking a kpomo mouthed man you now equate her wit all of us? Is it fair 2 label all men craddle-robbers cos I saw one on d pages of a paper? wat abt all d yahoo yahoo guys who r denting our image? Is it fair 2 say dat all Nigerian men r 419ers? Abeg lay off d insults & concentrate on issues dat will make u a better person instead of bashing all Nigerian women

How dare you talk such, what are you saying, i grew up in Nigeria, but have been in Europe now for several years, we know all the aristo and prostitution runs you girls did and still do in Niger, please dont even go there, 98% of you Nigeria women are a disgrace to all Black the world over.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by phantom23: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
Editor, you are wrong on this one. Flaws all around ur write up,
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
there's a better thread on the same topic, in politics section.

the op in this one, has a very low IQ, and that affects his reasoning faculty.

all he does is rile up people with his s.tupid generalizations and misogynistic bigotry.

many like him who hate the females in their area and think they can take out their frustrations on everyone else.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by cap28: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
MOBO999:

How dare you talk such, what are you saying, i grew up in Nigeria, but have been in Europe now for several years, we know all the aristo and prostitution runs you girls did and still do in Niger, please dont even go there, 98% of you Nigeria women are a disgrace to all Black the world over.

and that includes your mother and sisters, i hope you know that
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon / Things Were Going Fine Until:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.