Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant (740 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Any lady reading this I believe the message is clear enough for you to learn one or two things that asking a Lady out is never a crime ����

Who does that?', lady laments after her date refused to pay for her meal at a restaurant

Jane, a Nigerian woman, expressed her dissatisfaction with the fact that the man she went on a date with declined to pay for her meal.

The guy, she claims, flatly refused to pay for what she ate, claiming that he would only pay his own bill.

Jane took to Twitter, a microblogging social media site, to share her dissatisfaction with his behavior.

She revealed that what she wanted was a plate of fish pepper, grilled chicken, rice and drinks.

”Went on a date with this guy and he legit told me that he can’t pay for what I ate, who does that

She added;

”For those asking what I ate, I ate only one plate of fish pepper soup, grilled chicken, one plate of rice, I took one bottle water and one drink.
Is that too much?”

Re: Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant by concorsion: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
that's too much

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dat girl was so unfortunate to go on a date with a Redpiller.... grin that man av zero chill in him...no room for being a gentleman grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant by woleabayo(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
its too much.........it shows u are not mature
for first date all i expect was a snacks and drinks or probably a plate of food not more than 2k.........

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant by lkillbrokehoes: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sharming95:
Dat girl was so unfortunate to go on a date with a Redpiller.... grin that man av zero chill in him...no room for being a gentleman grin grin grin
He's obviously a member of stingy men association

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant by lkillbrokehoes: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
woleabayo:
its too much.........it shows u are not mature
for first date all i expect was a snacks and drinks or probably a plate of food not more than 2k.........
Imagine she ate like a glutton on her first date, maybe that was what turned the guy off.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Date Refused To Pay For Her Meal At A Restaurant by mechanics(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Is much o, what you don't what others to do to you, don't do it to others, how will she feel if someone does that to her?

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Christians Have The Lowest IQ / Now, Here’s A Topic….. How to prove you are a Real Man. / 5 Hilarious Ways Nigerians Identify Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.