Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Born Unlucky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Born Unlucky (783 Views)

Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Unlucky by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2021
I have rotten luck simple. I am alive to just experience it go against me that's all. I guess that's my lot in this life.

How can some one live like he is not living at all. No positive thing in ones life other than pain, regret, anguish, sorrow and Ill luck. Infact I hate the air I breath for it would have been better for it to be added to people that are making better use of it than a lost course such as mine.

No one in my life seems to be nice to me. I dont get how I could fallout with every body that comes my way no joke. I cant even understand what happiness is all about. For real I am just existing as an object that breath and nothing else.

I can't live a life that have maligned me and turned me to a mere spectator. I am afraid God can as well have his life I no do again.

Why can't a THING work out find for me oh God!

First son of the family and it would have been better I stay put in my mums belly than come out to face this. I am so cowardly right now. I have been humbled, humiliated. What good can come out of me?
Re: Born Unlucky by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2021
I'm sure your case is still better than Jabesh's ealier life.

Just keep your hopes alive

1 Like

Re: Born Unlucky by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 02, 2021
lipsrsealed blame your parents
Re: Born Unlucky by tosik(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2021
op your case are still better than mine....i always curious to ask God every night that,when you know you will 4get abt me,why do you even create me....because i wasn't beg to be born

4 Likes

Re: Born Unlucky by Bahat: 2:17pm On May 05, 2021
Remember your daily prayers.
Re: Born Unlucky by peacesampson(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2021
You are not unlucky, just knw you are amazing...

1 Like

Re: Born Unlucky by Dangerousboy(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
Please go to my profile, av got some msg for u.
Re: Born Unlucky by 5ine: 9:52pm On May 05, 2021
OP, I have been in your shoes.... Pains, regrets, sorrows, set backs, frustration, depression.
Sometimes I question God and ask why me. Why must I pass through all these....
Always living with hopes but nothing comes out at the end. But for now I think I'm getting better.

I will advice you to understand your self, the kind of person you are, your flaws.
Do you have anger issues? Then work towards it.
Do you listen to advices before you take a step?
Do you get any signs not to do something and you end up doing it, then you start regretting??
Do you support people or you wish bad?. Change your mindset.
Do you give the little you have?

Your problems might be within or around you. That is spiritually, physically or mentally.
Don't be scared to ask for solutions about your problem. Every problem has solution.

Go to any ministry church and explain your problems. If you don't get answer, You find another one. We move!!!
Re: Born Unlucky by Kaymicheal852: 11:15pm On May 05, 2021
I have been in your shoes before,I always do everything everyone do easily twice and three times and I'll still fail ,my parents are damn poor and I'm even my mom's enemy because I won't succumbed to her orders so I can have food
The only thing I can remember having is food because my sells little food I'm desperate and committed and when other are enjoying there teenage years I'm busy failing all around ,today I just failed in my first barbing salon business and I'm trying to try and again and get a new location
I have spend one and half years leading berbing after three and half years leading tailoring with lots of pains
My life do change in 2019 when I get into GNLD and I quit nine months later after few success and lotta of suffering,but I was expose to reading and that saves my soul ,if you can start reading you will start seeing positively and your life will start to change,learn to be grateful to God and stop.complaining and start reading self helps book ,later in your life you will realise you're the most blessed person on earth
Stop this your self pity ,nobody really cares ,everyone is facing there one personal battle and the rich also cry ,take responsibility for your own life ,I put 700k in my last barbing salon business and nobody gives me a dime of it ,now I'm raising another 150k to get a better location so I can finally enjoy some stability in my life if you're positive ,there is always a light at the end of the tunnel
Always be grateful for life ,I have double hernia and I have to spend 100k for surgery last October to remove one after I love with it since 2009 and I still have a smaller one that I'm living with
I can sense your current situation but God is good,there are many people worse than you and they are still grateful to God ,I believe in you OP you can so it ,you can turn it around you can be happy and wealthy,you can do it , believe in yourself

(1) (Reply)

Searching For My Soulmate / The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? / Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.