Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? (25208 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? by Saintdan0421(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Emmahunk:
OP, I think you are a great guy and it will be hard for any bae to resist you.
The way you have been responding to comments even some sarcastic ones is amazing.
My piece of advice, never start what you can't continue with a woman!
Simply ask her out and don't try to impress. Just be yourself and good luck.

Thanks sire
Re: How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? by razzydoo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nike way, just do it. No rehearsals.
Re: How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? by Whytval: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is bad no woman has come out to help this guy. Let it not be that there are all jealous oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love / My Cousin Had Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.