Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) (49907 Views)

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by envoymedia: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhBWsdeimE

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Photos, Video)

A Ghanaian lady was surprised after an Oyinbo man took her out on a date in the U.K. and paid only for his bill, IGBERETV reports.

She paid for her bill and left.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiqZ-UCrx-5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by MatrixReloaded: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2022
No way, that's not how is suppose to be... If she order her meal herself then she will pay but if he instructed her to order for a meal he will pay and if he took the whole order as per what he's taken he will pay...
BTw young girl there are other ways to collect your revenue. Chill for the Oyinbo him go pay cos others are paying.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by gfon(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2022
That guy is the real MVP. The African mentality in her is shocked lol

435 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by tukdi: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Nice one grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by dominique(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
That's the norm where he comes from. Ideally the person that proposed the date should be the one to pay

Obroni, I like that word

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Fahvvy: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2022
In the spirit of equality we muuve grin...

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by kushma(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
It’s called splitting the bills, that’s why it’s always good to come out with your own cash just in case. Here you will see girls that come on without even transport after they will still beg for tp. That’s why they are always added to other room category and after they will say men are scum.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by kushma(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
It’s called splitting the bills, that’s why it’s always good to come out with your own cash just in case. Here you will see girls that come out on date without even transport after they will still beg for tp. That’s why they are always added to other room category and after they will say men are scum.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Equal right in Africa
85%.... complete

30 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
White guys are the real redpillers,all this Africa/Nigeria men that are forming redpillers are just joking and wasting their time,if it was an African guy that took this babe out surely he must pay because that is our culture and mentality even the so called black redpillers especially the ones on nairaland can't change that fact,Africa men will continue spending on women because it like a custom and tradition in our land.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Thanos805: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
he's a feminist. that equality y'all want so bad

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by H0didon(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
My Nigga grin. As a man if you roll smart and wise, you'll definitely go far in life. You can't be working hard and hustling just for one collectoral damage to now start having entitled mentality over your hard earned money. Some women are lazy. They don't wanna work, they just love ripping guyz just like those broke ass ladies above me.

Imagine saying that "by right, na the guy suppose pay" same folks who shouts future is female.

As our Ancestors would say "Once you settle for a woman with an entitled mentality, just know that you are a goner".

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Uphold the feminism movement ma’am and pay your part of the bills. That’s the equality y’all wanted.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Ballzproblem2: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
And they wonder why they're the least attractive race abroad? , they're carry Africa mentality enter abroad

a man must approach them first

a man must pay their bills

continue.

by the way what happened to equality?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Kizyte(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
That's my man!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Thatedoboy98: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Imaging splitting of bills is made compulsory in Nigeria, naija girls eat for home and be like please am watching weight let me have coke or water

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Does she need help with washing the plates?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nice development. Silly slaying hungry gluttons

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Jawivi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2022

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by 1gbdata: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
nawa
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Atarakpa: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
When money finish. Nah human being go remain. Is a lie....

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by ichidodo: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
The white man is just being red....I mean... REDPILLED.

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vd
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by LikeAking: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rubbish!
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Different social/dating norms for different people. I assume women spend some money and time prior to the date (as a societal determinant) from the hairdo to the cloth, nails etc. while I'll only need to get a shower and put some clothes on. If I ask a girl on a date, I would be offering to pay the bill (If she dress and smell nice of course). But oyinbo in that video is most likely broke, the guy is even charging his phone on a date grin. Who does that

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by hurryup123(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
That's the way it should be.
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Authoreety: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nice
Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Govocrete: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
There is nothing wrong here, it is called Dutch lunch. You pay for what you eat and I pay for mine.

It is only bad if she was not told, maybe she was told but doesn't understand what is called Dutch Lunch.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) by Afamsi: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Let me see how she will eat half a chicken lap and throw away the rest

35 Likes

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Nigeria And Abroad Dating?