Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) (6602 Views)

President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Coldie(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
But 2nd niger bridge under construction is in onitsha
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by raker300: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
plaindealer:

This is the topic so clearly explain to us the meaning and interpretation of the topic if it's different from No Federal Projects In Onitsha.

They did not teach you reading and comprehension in elementary school ni?
i can tell you’re very unintelligible.

This would be last time I’ll reduce myself to reply your tomfoolery

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Ikinternational: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
EzeNri:

Name one Yoruba city that is more developed than Onitsha and get #5k.

Simple challenge.

Oh God you people are miserable.
Must you address him? How can you still not be able to spot a troll

You're playing his game by engaging

2 Likes

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by edoairways: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ikinternational:

Your bar is really low for expectations

Secondly, don't take his point literally. NO does not mean NONE
Didn't you see where I asked a question (?)
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by EzeNri(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ikinternational:

Oh God you people are miserable. Must you address him? How can you still not be able to spot a troll
You are the one that is miserable dude
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Ikinternational: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
Coldie:

You almost say that like it's a "dash" "a favor" lol
Do the SE people not pay taxes

Throwing your dog a bone on sundays doesn't mean you feed the dog. How about the other 6days

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Ikinternational: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
EzeNri:

You are the one that is miserable dude

Oya pull out ya d!ck n continue measuring
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by plaindealer: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
raker300:
i can tell you’re very unintelligible.

This would be last time I’ll reduce myself to reply your tomfoolery

Beats me why you keep compounding your ignorance and lame understanding of your own region.

The fact that you started a thread with that lie, ignorance and poor understanding of your own region remains a reflection of your own shallow mentality and poor relationship with your own region.

I don't see a day-old baby coming up with such laughable ignorance regardless of your afterthought failed correction because the topic is still (Why aren’t there no federal projects in Onitsha? (Pix)

You are just a victim of your own poor errand to as usual rubbish, blame and criticize the FG when in fact your real intention and according to the content/pictures was to showcase some lame and misguided aerial pictures of Onitsha.

Instead of throwing tantrums and doubling back after the fact, the fact remains that you started the thread with lies, ignorance and deceptions.

Apologize for our own ignorance and for misleading NL with your lies and deception.

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by plaindealer: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ikinternational:

Oh God you people are miserable.
Must you address him? How can you still not be able to spot a troll

lmao..

When trolls call other people trolls for highlighting their trollish topic.

They tried to troll us with lies, ignorant and misleading title, not they are throwing tantrums and playing the victim as usual..

Comedians.. grin grin grin
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by plaindealer: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
Coldie:

I doubt the OP is from that region or even a Nigerian sef for that lie, horrible and reprehensible claim.
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Effortlessly: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Everywhere dried up or nuisance n lunatics from Alaigbo vacate Lagos for those fews days until you sick people return with your madness.

Haven't you noticed how orderly clean n peaceful Lagos is when the disaster you refer to as a tribe leave Lagos during the December period ?!

The wretched South claiming engine room of Nigeria where u come put the SS that fed your father all his miserable life ?! Who get time to waste respecting a foolish tribe abeg make I see beta people for front biko.

lastempero:

Like say na ur papa born you atleast u for dey reasonable, do you remember what happens in lagos during dec/jan when the ballers leave town, everywhere dries up. Sw n Se is the engine room of Nigeria but have more respect for the igbo stock. We are not just proud for nothing.
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
PHPdeveloper502:
those preaching peace and national unity should stop and preach equity and uniform distribution of state resources first, automatically, peace and national cohesion will naturally come
Don't mind them.
Igbos endures so much in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Ikinternational: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
plaindealer:

lmao..

When trolls call other people trolls for highlighting their trollish topic.

They tried to troll us with lies, ignorant and misleading title, not they are throwing tantrums and playing the victim as usual..

Comedians.. grin grin grin

I don't banter with the maid. Look elsewhere
Your level no reach
Tag me again ya talking to yoself
Ion care how ya feel

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by naijaking1: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
plaindealer:

You can deceive yourselves with your deceptive aerial pictures, but you can not fool us with what the ugly concrete jungle looks on the ground.

Btw, no development is better than being labeled as the dirtiest and the most polluted city in the whole world.

grin grin

Guess who's responsible for fixing the bad roads?
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Ikinternational: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Effortlessly:
Every dried up or nuisance n lunacy vacate Lagos for those fees days until you seek people are back with your madness. The wretched South claiming engine room of Nigeria where u come out the SS that fed your father all his miserable life ?! Who get time to waste respecting a foolish tribe abeg make I see beta people for front biko.

Blahblahblah
Mouth diarrhea yapping rubbish
Go buy ashawo for attention. Nobody gives a flying fuvck what your irrelevant ass think
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by plaindealer: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ikinternational:

I don't banter with the maid. Look elsewhere
Your level no reach
Tag me again ya talking to yoself
Ion care how ya feel

I agree with you, my level no reach the level of liars, ignorant and deceptive people.

What do you really have to gain by always lying and peddling ignorant narratives?

Must be genetics or something in the water that you people drink.

grin grin
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by plaindealer: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
naijaking1:

Guess who's responsible for fixing the bad roads?

What's bad roads got to do with the deceptive, ignorant topic and lies that there are no federal projects in Onitsha?

Move to the side abeg.
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by EzeNri(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
raker300:
dont indulge auch silliness.
He craves attention from the mighty igbos.
Don’t let him feel like he matters..he’s insignificant
Thanks
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
The story of the wilful and criminal neglect of Onitsha mirrors and is a microcosm of what the entire Ndigbo and Alaigbo have faced in Nigeria from 1966 to date.....ie, a political-economy set up to favour one ethnicity-religious hegemony, and with their southern cheerleaders getting second dibs!

Whether it’s hogging the presidency; coveting certain ministries for their region/religion; granting federal gov’t assistance and monopoly to certain entrepreneurs based on their ethnic/religious stock; fake and unbelievable census figures; granting federal allocation based on such rubbish like useless landmass and doctored population numbers; disproportionate number of LGAs and states; multi-billion dollar dams; int’l airports and seaports.....i could go on and on! It’s clear some would wanna die for ‘one Nigeria’ even if it means sharing it with the very people they despise!

Onitsha is the preeminent commercial/industrial centre for the south-east and Ndigbo just like Lagos, Kaduna and Kano are for their own regions! Now compare the input by way of projects, federal establishments, and funds the federal gov’t has put into these cities! Do that and if you have a conscience, you’d begin to appreciate just way Ndigbo are sick and tired of ‘one Nigeria’!

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Disgusting, the whole place looks unplanned and terribly put together. Why don’t Nigerians believe in quality or doing things right from the start ?
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by GitmoAuditors: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Disgusting, the whole place looks unplanned and terribly put together. Why don’t Nigerians believe in quality or doing things right from the start ?

1 and 2 is Ibadan(your city)

3 and 4 is Onitsha

Please which city looks terrible, unplanned and which is cool and planned?

4 Likes

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
GitmoAuditors:

1 and 2 is Ibadan(your city)

3 and 4 is Onitsha

The more I come on this site, the more I realize that it’s mainly made up of illiterates/semi-literates and mentally unbalanced and unstable individuals.
Nigerians have a long way to go, because if people like you are the future of that country...
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by GitmoAuditors: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

The more I come on this site, the more I realize that it’s mainly made up of illiterates/semi-literates and mentally unbalanced and unstable individuals.
Nigerians have a long way to go, because if people like you are the future of that country...

I showed you, your own city. Please describe your own city because it appears as though Onitsha looks like America compare to Ibadan. It's not about literacy or otherwise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Christistruth00: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Onitsha River Port

It is also going to get a railway Station on the East West Rail
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
GitmoAuditors:

I showed you, your own city. Please describe your own city because it appears as though Onitsha looks like America compare to Ibadan. It's not about literacy or otherwise cheesy
You really think I’ve spent more than 30 days of my life ever in that hell-on-earth you call a homeland?! Roflmaooo you lot are nuts.

I’ve never experienced more than 3hrs of electricity blackout at a go in my entire years on this earth; if that’ll help your brain a little.
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by GitmoAuditors: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
I don't care if you haven't experienced 1min of blackout in your entire life, the important thing is that Ibadan is your origin

MajorLeaguePlay:
You really think I’ve spent more than 30 days of my life ever in that hell-on-earth you call a homeland?! Roflmaooo you lot are nuts.

I’ve never experienced more than 3hrs of electricity blackout at a go in my entire years on this earth; if that’ll help your brain a little.

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
I don't care if you haven't experienced 1min of blackout in your entire life, the important thing is that Ibadan is your origin

Well, unfortunately for you Nostradamus, it is not.
Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by GitmoAuditors: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Well, unfortunately for you I AM YORUBA.

Ok oo..which means your capital city as a yoruba man is Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
GitmoAuditors:

Ok oo..which means your capital city as a yoruba man is Ibadan
Illiterate and a loser. No wonder your father was foolish enough to have you born in that dirty slum hell of a country.

1 Like

Re: Why aren’t there no federal projects in onitsha? (Pix) by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
[s][/s]

You are the illiterate and a loser because it has become clear to you via the pictures that Onitsha is like london compare to the mud house infested Ibadan
Have you ever experienced electricity without a single blackout 25yrs in a row? Yes? No?

Roflmaoo ok, you’re hopeless so I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Killed As Hoodlums Burn Down DSS, Police Headquarters In Nnewi / If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / Fg Rules Out Building Of Refineries .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.