Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why You Should Trust In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Trust In God (149 Views)

Six (6) Reasons Why You Should Trust God- By Sean Addison / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Trust In God by Angelicnigeria: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2021
There is no avoiding it. We all have doubts. They are normal and natural. But that doesn't mean they are helpful. If you've struggled with trust in God, you are far from alone. Doubts can threaten to overwhelm us and shake our confidence in the face of significant life events. We wonder, "How can God love me when..." or "Why is God letting this happen to me?"

Trust is a good feeling that can help you feel at ease and calm even in the midst of chaos and confusion. Trust relies on a relationship of mutual faith and belief, something that is hard to develop, but easier to maintain as you learn to trust yourself.

Take your time to watch this amazing video and know what God is telling you to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGws4zZ3Ig&t=1301s
Re: Why You Should Trust In God by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2021
Trust in the Lord and he'll bring it to pass. Believe in his prophets and ye shall prosper.

I trust in God.
Re: Why You Should Trust In God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Angelicnigeria:

There is no avoiding it. We all have doubts. They are normal and natural.

My brother, there is no doubt in "True Trust" for "Trust" is based on knowing (Knowledge).

You Trust A Mechanic, Carpenter, Driver, Doctor BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN THEIR GOOD WORK!

Same for Dangote, Tinubu and that your Rich Uncle, Brother, Father, Mother etc you trust them BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO MEET YOUR WANTS AND EXPECTATIONS.

If you can trust your Doctor, Surgeon, Lawyer, Engineer even based on the recommendation and report of another fellow man, how can you not Trust in God Whose Works is Seen All Over World?

It is Lack of Knowledge that makes you have doubts in God.

(1) (Reply)

Ascended Master Discourses / What Is True Righteousness In Christ? / Lord! Do As You Have Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.