Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

PLEASE HELP! Is This Relationship Or Situationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP! Is This Relationship Or Situationship? (331 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / Is This Relationship Or Situationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP! Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by saraeden29: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2021
Watch "3 Gadgets that can help you harness the power of superman" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYiqDgx3A8

Posted by Daniel. on Apr 7, 2021 Hello fellow readers, how have you been and hope you enjoyed your day. So we have one of our readers here who has something that is disturbing him and would love to share with us here. Here it is:- I’m not in the mood to write much, but I will make it plain and short. Please don’t insult me because you can be in my shoe. I have a friend who I later got to love, told her about my feelings, I’m emotionally attached to her, sexually and mentally. With time, she agreed, and we went on with the relationship. … But the issue started to arise when I told her I love her. She hardly picks when I call her, she always complains she wants to sleep any time I call her at night 8′ 9′ 10 pm. But she will pick others call 12pm. She drops my call to pick other people call, I beg her for everything. She claims to love me, but I can’t see it in her as she hardly calls me or flash. Every time I didn’t pick her flash when she does flash, she becomes angry. She recharges and borrow up to #1000 from MTN, but she can’t call me or flash me. Any time she does, she flash. If I call her, immediately, if I call again. It will be the user is on another call or busy. She picks other guys calls in my present, and if I confront her to tell them she is in a relationship, she told me that she isn’t dating them that I can’t stop her from making friends and having them around. She hadn’t made me happy, every time I think about her, for this reason she takes it as an advantage. She told me last week when she requested I gave her money that, if she had known she would have considered those guys coming to her that now she would have had money at hand from them. Furthermore, she don’t encourage me to do something, she only makes me feel bad. Sincerely I’m not happy, and I don’t think I’m in a loving relationship. Could it be my too much expectation? She said things that make me go angry, does something that don’t bring me happiness. She could say:- “Call me tomorrow, I’m sleeping even if it’s 8pm, but receive 20 minutes call immediately I drop the call.” She don’t appreciate when ever I do things for her, I have done little but great things for her but no appreciation. Could be little in people’s eyes, but it’s huge and save her from issues, shame and death. I’m not happy and I tried letting go but I just don’t know how and find it difficult to. I have nothing to worry about in life, I am a student and I make money online. I’m not just in to girls, not that I can’t talk to girl, I just don’t have that time and willingness. Please advise, I just feel the relationship is more like, loving, calling, feeling, happiness, and been there for each other and not been two side people. I feel bad about how I’m trading my future and how my future is been run by me, I feel bad about my current relationship and I feel bad every time knowing that this isn’t gonna make me happy. I’m just confused, and I don’t know how to leave this girl or what to do. Please advise me and I will follow your advice with concrete reason. I’m hurt, and I want you guys to advise me. Please don’t just read and move one, please drop comment, bad or good. I have had bleep with her 3 times and this happen when I don’t request for it, she don’t even let me in when I requested it. Please What Should I Do? I will be in the comments section.

Watch "3 Gadgets that can help you harness the power of superman" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYiqDgx3A8
Re: PLEASE HELP! Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by DModsMustBCrazy: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2021
Gadgets, Superman, woman undecided
You well at all? If you wan advertise say so, which one is relationship problem with Superman ads?

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me And Still Cheat On Me / My Fellow Nairalanders / Will Your Relationship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.