Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? (5015 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (2) (3) (4)

Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Ethiodime: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2011
Girls, what is your opinion if you knew that a man you are dating is still virgin, will your relationship with him change,

and if it does, is it going to be better or worse?

In addition, what idea you will take about him if you knew this?
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Ethiodime: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2011
omg summin is wrong wit nl 2day. it has 2 be.

people, people, people wake up n participate.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Sirfly: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2011
im a half virgin myself so nuthin wrong with virgin men.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by LordReed(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2011
We await the feminine response.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Sirfly: 1:10am On Apr 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

We await the feminine response.

feminine is a characteristic verb, makin your sentence incorrect.

u should have said, we wait for the female respond. i can educate u ya know? cool
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 19, 2011
A virgin guy would probably want to destroy her even more.
What he may lack in skill, he may make up for in curiousity, experimentalism and openness.
She could more easily [b]train [/b]him to hit all her right spots (as women are different), that is ofcourse, if it's a long-term relationship.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Pweety4me(f): 1:17am On Apr 19, 2011
Ethiodime:

Girls, what is your opinion if you knew that a man you are dating is still virgin, will your relationship with him change,

and if it does, is it going to be better or worse?

In addition, what idea you will take about him if you knew this?

'Virgin Man' does not exist? i mean there is no such thing as a male virgin, even so of what value is it?i can't 'pop' anything? undecided

That being said, whoever i choose to go out with must be some1 i like in the first place, so that is non-existing or relevant not as if i am even in a relationship for sex so no further comment.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by iice(f): 3:20am On Apr 19, 2011
Good for him. But no for me. The more spoilt the better grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Pweety4me(f): 3:23am On Apr 19, 2011
^^Umm seriously really?ok no suprise lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by jjgirljay(f): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2011
nooooooooooooooooooo CAPITAL NO
who wants to be teaching him all the moves to great sex me. lia lia am not a good teacher.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by MissTSA: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2011
iice:

Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by BABE3: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2011
Oh pls virgin man! Really?! I'm sorry if I'm gonna sound selfish, but pls no virgin man for me. Learn your techniques and perfect your skills before the D-day abeg!

After all my perseverance, one guy will now be fumbling ehn? wetin? , Wtf (sorry, the matter dey make me vex sef, lol)

I'm lost, the guy too will now be lost. God forbid! 

I can't be saying "move this way" "no, sweery to the side" " Baby, I don't think that's the appropriate place"

Learn your sh1t already!  tongue grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2011
@ babe,ure funy.wel if u'l ask me av tasted 2 sides n i know d diference.il rada prefer a virgin man because he'l put unusual energy n pasion.i dnt want a guy dat has it al n il just b 1 of his sex patnas.i want shake me n dig me real hard.al d energy he has bin savin shud b poured on me.den afta we've drained ourself of excesiv sex n i drop lyk 3 or 4 children,if he lyks he can fork d whole of lagos,i dnt kia.bt av had a taste of him 2 my satisfactn n d atentn goes 2 my kids.if as a gal u've disvg a man,dey r hoter dan fire.dey put in al d energy n pasn in2 it lyk no mans biznes.d non virgin men just do u bcoz konji dey catch dem.u dnt c any pasn in dem
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by MMM2(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2011
jew man
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by BABE3: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ Kulyie! lol, Don't get me wrong o. I don't want an ashawo as a man. I just need him to know what the 4uck he's doing. undecided grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by eridah2007(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
That man you saw 2day was once a biaby embarassed
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by desholah(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
iice:

Ewwwwoooo grin grin grin

OP.
She was so glad when found out i was cheesy
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by desholah(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by IZUKWU(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

Oh pls virgin man! Really?! I'm sorry if I'm gonna sound selfish, but pls no virgin man for me. Learn your techniques and perfect your skills before the D-day abeg!

After all my perseverance, one guy will now be fumbling ehn? wetin? , Wtf (sorry, the matter dey make me vex sef, lol)

I'm lost, the guy too will now be lost. God forbid! 

I can't be saying "move this way" "no, sweery to the side" " Baby, I don't think that's the appropriate place"

Learn your sh1t already!  tongue grin

so you will wait ,when another gal has done all the tutorials ,you will come and enjoy the results. Na wao!

Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by BABE3: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ Duh!!! Learn your sh1t before coming to me tongue grin grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by chibaby5(f): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
In ds day and age?!! shocked shocked He wud defo get ma respect and H E L L NO will i mind it cool
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 20, 2011
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by sandrabyron(f): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2012
my reason for nt wantin to marry a virgin man is nt becos of d act itself or pre marital sex cos am not a sex person.bt a virgin guy wil one day cheat on me,its beta he is xperienced so dat he wont want to luk out again bfore i marry him.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
sandrabyron:

my reason for nt wantin to marry a virgin man is nt becos of d act itself or pre marital sex cos am not a sex person.bt a virgin guy wil one day cheat on me,its beta he is xperienced so dat he wont want to luk out again bfore i marry him.
Siater, this theory is very flawed.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by ityP(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
@ babe,ure funy.wel if u'l ask me av tasted 2 sides n i know d diference.il rada prefer a virgin man because he'l put unusual energy n pasion.i dnt want a guy dat has it al n il just b 1 of his sex patnas.i want shake me n dig me real hard.al d energy he has bin savin shud b poured on me.den afta we've drained ourself of excesiv sex n i drop lyk 3 or 4 children,if he lyks he can fork d whole of lagos,i dnt kia.bt av had a taste of him 2 my satisfactn n d atentn goes 2 my kids.if as a gal u've disvg a man,dey r hoter dan fire.dey put in al d energy n pasn in2 it lyk no mans biznes.d non virgin men just do u bcoz konji dey catch dem.u dnt c any pasn in dem

If na me go marry u, I go bring 10 girls come ur flat, bleep them finish, then look u in the eye and say: BABY I AM NOW AN EXPERT... WILL YOU MARRY ME
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by ityP(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
sandrabyron:

Sorry to say, but this is foolish reasoning... A guy has restrained himself from sex for say 25 years, is it after marriage he will start flirting An experienced guy will be so not contented with doing it with only u, its in his blood... He'd be bleeping more after sef... shocked shocked the way some people think

Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by TahariX(f): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'd love to marry a virgin. Lord only knows where I'll find one in this country.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by homealone2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
TahariX:
I'd love to marry a virgin. Lord only knows where I'll find one in this country.
And dat only 1 is me.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
#Observing them discussing my matter#

with a bottle of Pepsi and suya to match

70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls / How To Make A Girl Go Crazy For You (with 50 Flirt Text Messages) / When Sickle Cell Meets Love