Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (59636 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2013
specially in the first 15 minutes,

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by albridge(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2013
money, good looks and sexual satisfaction in bed. gbam. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by denzel2009: 5:40pm On May 26, 2013
albridge: money, good looks and sexual satisfaction in bed. gbam. cool

are you gay?

84 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On May 26, 2013
Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool

15 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 26, 2013
height, complexion-teamdarkskin
Deep voice too embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by AtheistD(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool

Shoe size?? Is that rumour true?

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Dyt(f): 5:49pm On May 26, 2013
Fresh
His fingers must b sweet so as his toes
Wrist watch
Shoe

In short
Dude must b fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Confirmbabe(f): 5:51pm On May 26, 2013
Height, looks, size of head smiley.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:55pm On May 26, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Shoe size?? Is that rumour true?
Eeeeem... So far.. Yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo I para strx. i''m like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole in my body. I refuse to die young.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Mynd44: 6:07pm On May 26, 2013
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 26, 2013
Height
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2013
albridge: money, good looks and sexual satisfaction in bed. gbam. cool

I dont know what to say
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2013

Nice One ID....
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by supernet4(f): 6:30pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeem... So far.. Yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo I para strx. i''m like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole in my body. I refuse to die young.
u make me laff

5 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2013
Dyt: Fresh
His fingers must b sweet so as his toes
Wrist watch
Shoe

In short
Dude must b fine

lol.......this thread is not for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Freiburger(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2013
See, them all giving conditions, una go dream tire. grin grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On May 26, 2013
Freiburger: See, them all giving conditions, una go dream tire. grin grin grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2013
supernet4: u make me laff
In a good or bad way? I'm not a fan of sarcasm o! angry
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Coolie89(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2013
Una whey dey find height ,wot of 8ft 2' grin

9 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Freiburger(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided
U neva understand wetin i talk? abi make i break am down again,?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Temismith(f): 6:57pm On May 26, 2013
His kidney aπϑ intestine.undecided¤

13 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Freiburger(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2013
Temismith: His kidney α̲̅πϑ intestine.undecided¤
'
O.k grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Mynd44: 6:59pm On May 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Height
A good thing I am tall
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Freiburger(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
A good thing I am tall
You dey choose condition wey you go easily pass. grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by rapcy(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2013
Thnk God all d rqmnt wey dem dey mntn I gada am
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by ayobase(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2013

What about Sexkillz?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by greedie1(f): 7:40pm On May 26, 2013
Height
fitness ( i don't mean muscles o)
Smoking hot legs grin

But if he doesn't have the brain to go with it, the attraction wont last 5 minutes.

7 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by nenergy(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2013
i'm all that babes wink cool . I'm curious,shoe size?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by MrsMango(f): 7:48pm On May 26, 2013
I like Albinos.
They can kill with sex! cool

17 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by ayobase(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2013
Everybody dey talk about height now...where una wan put this short ayobase now ehn.....

Yes, he is short with brians!
Yes, he gat money!
Yes, he has sweet and nice feet!
Yes, he has sweet fingers!
Yes, he has "short" smoking hot legs!
Yes, he has a nice body shape.
Yes, he has moderately big head, but full of brians.
Yes, he is DAMN good in bed.
Yes, he is dark in complexion.
Yes, he has kinda vampire, but sexy teeth setting!
Yes, he has small mouth, but with sexy lips.
Yes, he is a graduate and doing.
Yes, he is born again and God fearing.
Yes, he is above all a romantic and WOW guy!

Anybody interested for God's sake!

13 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by kiwi5: 7:52pm On May 26, 2013
Fear of God,intelligence and humbleness.

4 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by AtheistD(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:

yeah lol grin grin grin grin grin,

I heard tall dudes with big feet have massive meat shocked. So far I have no idea if all this is rumour or genuine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.