Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? (6965 Views)

Ramadan Is Next Week! Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month? / The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days / Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Zeedarh(f): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Masha Allah.
Jazakumllah kayran for the post.

My innermost desire for this Ramadan is to have a good job in a structured organization with a very friendly work environment.

I have a B.sc in accounting, I’ve completed the mandatory NYSC, would be 25 by July and I have 2 years administrative/customer service experience.

I am trustworthy, diligent and very much trainable (for any role).

Most preferred location is Lagos, Ibadan and Lagos/Ibadan expressway (Mowe-Berger axis).

I have a strong belief that there are brothers and sisters who can help here.

oyeleyeoyindamola90@gmail.com is my mail.

Jazakumllah kayran
Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2021
A month of peaceful co-existence to be witness in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts You Need To Know about Shaytaan / Ten Prescriptions For Attaining Total Piety / Ten Promised Paradise-bound Companions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.