Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! (9018 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Get my beats headphones to block the noise

Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Muhylonaire007: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

Hustle.

That way, you don't get neighbors in the same compound. You never build house but you want to start sleeping by 9:30pm. Nawa for you.

Brother make I DM you.... Check your mail, I wan reason you something boss
Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Yournightmare1: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
try mind ur business
Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Kdon2: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bankalert:
Be like my unmarried neighbour that will be banging his LovePeddler abi chick and she will be screaming like a dog in the night... Very disgusting something.

grin grin grin laf wan kill me here o!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Kdon2: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
MickzyDonald:
is your room demarcated with ordinary cloth ni, abi how can someone else sneezing in the next room wont make me sleep

Chain! This one na laughter thread. grin
Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Fremantle: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Zeion422:
Initially i thought she was just sneezing, she normal does that early hours of the morning and late at night. But i notic any time her husband is not around i dnt normally hear her make that can of noise or sneeze as the case may be ..her husband just return back from outside duties three days ago trust me i ve not been able to sleep since them . Am outside right now.

Pls should i reason with the man or mind business mature mind pls

Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Go and marry bros
Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Zeion422(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2021
BedroomSecret:
Go and marry bros
na dat one go solve me and my neighbour!!!!!
Re: My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!! by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Pretend not to hear them

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? / See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.