Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now (3099 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Faber(m): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2021
This post is for guys at the lowest rung of the social, psycho-sexual, financial or emotional ladder...that being said, let me proceed.

A lot have been said about Nija girls. Many stories that touches the heart keep springing up daily about the male-female situationships in Nigeria. A cursory look and critical evaluation shows that Majority of the victims are the following categories of guys:

a) Young handsome guys who are struggling financially
b) Established guys who are struggling emotionally.
c) Rich guys who are struggling sexually.

pls if you belong to any of these group do yourself a good honour to flee from Nija girls. Don't say you will find an exception... you're joking. They will stop you from attaining any good goals and dreams you have for yourself in this one time life. For those who got no dreams and plans, that is to say, you came to Nija to roam the streets, then you can jettison this advice.

3 Likes

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Faber(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Group A: Young Handsome Guys who are struggling financially:
A young man who is handsome and also blessed by God with good looks. You are too handsome to the extent that your fellow guys tell you about you charming looks. Then you are struggling, bros forget about Nija girls for now.

Reasons
Nija girls will definitely fall for you. But sensing you got little or no money to offer, will cheat on you, torture and bring down your self esteem to it's all time low. You will even be blaming God for your good looks. You will even beg to be turned into a rich guy with apelike looks grin This will make you see yourself at the same level with an ugly broke Nija girl. Who will come around with her care, love bla bla. And you end up marrying her. That's why you see outrageously handsome guys wifing ugly or old ladies. Their self esteem were destroyed by Nija girls.

Bros is not your fault that you're handsome and it's a good blessing from God. Just forget about Nija girls. Work hard and smartly too. You will see you will come out a super guy. Nija girls are too broke to be patient with you. The ones working are too stingy to help you. They are selfish and does not believe in helping you grow. Why then are you disturbing yourself looking for relationships with them. cool

5 Likes

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Faber(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Group B: Established Guys Who are Struggling emotionally

Those in this category are guys who were opportuned to make it early in life. They can fend for themselves and can afford at least many good things of life. But owing to nurture, they lack tough skin. Perhaps their parents are rich and they built on the solid foundation laid for them. They never attended the University of the street. They are lacking street smartness. Bros let me surprise you, Nija girls will deal with you and mercilessly too grin

Reasons
Guys who belong here are their good preys. They will come into your life all for the comfort you will offer them. They will fake love and you being a green horn in the game will fall head over heels. All the spending will come from you. Except one or two boxers and footwears on your birthday. Which she actually bought with your money. Then at a point they will withdraw from you. Bros you will cry, complain look for how to get them back. Once you do this, they will laugh. They will come back with higher demands...you know Nija girls don't have a sense of moderation and pity. They will tell you they want to settle down. Many suitors are coming bla bla bla. If you want her to wait for you, open a business for her. Then if you yield to this...they will come up with more demands, they will even trap you with pregnancy (which may be another guy's see) Las las you may decide to marry her. Thats how established guys end with wicked, heartless Nija girls as wives. This will make your family to even disown you or keep you at arm's length. Guys in this category are the simping champions.

If you are in this category, bros upgrade yourself in the game. Embrace the Redpill. Be strong emotionally to match them game to game. So that the solid foundation laid by your hard working ancestors will not be shattered by one useless Nija girl.

7 Likes

Group C: Rich guys who are struggling sexually:
Guys here are super rich. They got good paying jobs, are self-employed, with good cars, houses etc. But by either by nature or their lifestyles, they are poor sexually. They are not cable in bed. Either their longman is too small or not active. A big, Big boy...let me shock you. Most of your closet guys are doing the bleeping of your girlfriend for you. E shock you abi grin

Reasons
The most hypocritical beings in the world are Nija girls. They like sex like madt. They like money as well. They like flexing and spending without asking the source of the the bucks. I don't have problem with that. My problem is that they hide and will even deny that they like these things. Even in discussions with them, they down play all these. Thus making guys so clueless in handling them...all to their own undoing anyway.

Bros you are rich, yes. But your dick no dey work, yes. Bros go do something to upgrade and update your bleeping skills. They love sex like mad. They will come to you and you will be spending on them. Once bed time reaches...they will begin to feel disgusted, but will hide it from you. Bros you will put your 2inces dick and Immediately she will start shouting: " baby take it easy, baby you are hurting me" Hundred percent fake. She is just massaging your ego. Bros you are not getting it. Nothing is actually going on in her body. She is just there fooling you. Some will even fake orgasms immediately. All to make your wallet open the more.

She is just there saying in her mind: "this maga should do fast let me go and meet Valdmir and get good bleeping of the day". Recently a girl told me that she is just there for one of my guys money that his longman is not big enough. That she don't like anything less than 30mins bleeping. That I should help my guy out by doing the bleeping for him. That we should keep it secret. The thing no shock me cos Blessing na Ogoja girl. And I warned my guy that he is wasting his money. I will not betray my guy. But am sure Blessing is taking the offer to another guy.

A friend of mine deflowered a girl during lockdown last year. The girl refused returning to her parents post- lockdown. Everyday my friend is bleeping the young girl and she said she is enjoying the best of her life. This was a girl preaching to me far back to repent and become a child of God grin

Nija girls love sex and sexually active guys. Take it to the bank.

Guys in this category may end up training the seeds of their fellow guys, thinking they are his. Once DNA test is conducted. All hell will let loose. If you are in this category go and work on your sexual self. Otherwise broke guys with viable longman will father your kids

3 Likes

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Goldbw122(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Relationship is complicated
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by mosdii(m): 6:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by punisha: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2021
just tell all the young men not to kuku date.

2 Likes

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I fell in the first category. I think I will follow this advice.. As we speak am facing the same problem. A girl I haven't asked out is demanding things I can't consume even in my sane mind simply because I have choose to limit my monetary life.

3 Likes

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Faber(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2021
punisha:

Nope. You see those motor park touts, cultists, drug dealers and Yahoo boys. They are free to date Nija girls. That's whom they prefer. They fear and worship them. If you see them discussing about their cultists boyfriend...you will be very surprised. They so overhype them. They love rough and tough guys

8 Likes

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by blazepascal(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
lol naso
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Bluezy13(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Seems this month is a month of wailing for guys.

1 Like

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Aina1874: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
You think it is only Naija girls that are like that? We also have Naija guys too. Women dread to date them.
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
punisha:

I swear grin
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by MrSamsung(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fables. Smh

Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Rockyrascal(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
It seems a lot of break ups happened recently. Why all these thread negating naija women since the start of this month
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Karleb(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
What fuckkery!

But ladies are allowed to love irrespective of who or what they are. Balderdash!
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Faber(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Karleb:
What fuckkery!

But ladies are allowed to love irrespective of who or what they are. Balderdash!

Point of correction: A woman has no love to offer you. That's the first mental slavery of the modern guy.

Your signature says it all. "the love of a woman is to her spouse is non existent"
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Faber:

Point of correction: A woman has no love to offer you. That's the first mental slavery of the modern guy.

Your signature says it all. "the love of a woman is to her spouse is non existent"
you think he understands what his own signature means?
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Faber(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
cheesy grin grin grin

He copy am from abi grin
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Faber(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2021
Bluezy13:
Seems this month is a month of wailing for guys.
Exactly
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Komu1048(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2021
U r right, naija gals love the opposite of what they want.
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by TheSourcerer: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I like the Name Liquid Metal , does it have anything to do with mercury ?
Re: These Categories of Guys Should Forget About Nija Girls For Now by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I like the Name Liquid Metal , does it have anything to do with mercury ?
not mercury but metal that's heated to liquid form. flexible yet lethal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) / Pick A Celeb For Val / Nairaland Cuties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.