Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) (3097 Views)

All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by IamdbuII: 1:24pm On May 19, 2023
So I went to the mall swagged out and as usual the ladies were tripping, approached 3 ladies and they were so excited but to their surprise I didn't collect their numbers.

They kinda looked me pass in disappointment, omo I no get strength and money to chase women.

Drip still by

@maldives_island_collections

1 Like

Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by jamesversion: 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
Try find work do na. People dey collect block oh. You dey snap and post for NL. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by Rexymania(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2023
You're one of the ugliest dude I've ever seen in Nigeria... No cap 🧢 dude 🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by Crucialgem(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2023
The first problem I had with this guy is his name plss why d bull because you kindaff look like a bull grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by Vongrin5655(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2023
Oga don leave music enter clothing business

1 Like

Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:45pm On May 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by PureFace1(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2023
IamdbuII:

So I went to the mall swagged out and as usual the ladies were tripping, approached 3 ladies and they were so excited but to their surprise I didn't collect their numbers.

They kinda looked me pass in disappointment, omo I no get strength and money to chase women.

Drip still by

You should have collected their numbers, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

If you don't really care you wouldn't be so bother about how they felt when you left.

You also don't need that much to chase women as long as your confidence and game is sky high, just have fun as usual and don't be a simp, reject all unreasonable requests and requests you don't like, ignore girls that are not ready to play with you or girls that are disrespectful just have fun and look for something casual, don't be so fixated on a serious relationships and get tie down to a girl, play with them all and fun, who know maybe you will see a lucky girl that can get you serious.

You can hit on women without spending much effort on chasing them, which is even the most effective strategy.
Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by ghettochild(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2023
Same girls u no collect numbers are potential clients and even referrals..
It's obvious u r not business minded..
Better go back to the studio n be writing songs or learn making beats.
Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:45am On May 20, 2023
Looking good bro. Next time collect their numbers and save them,keep posting your business on your WhatsApp status. It hurt but it couldpay of big time.
Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by foleskay(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2023
Rexymania:
You're one of the ugliest dude I've ever seen in Nigeria... No cap 🧢 dude 🤣🤣🤣
Shut up. The guy isn't bad. You're just hating cos you're not loaded Like him

1 Like

Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by Sunshine34(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2023
So what do you want to hear from us. Abeg get out cool shocked cool shocked
Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by Mikel99(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2023
Do you know why I don't really like you? You are narcissistic and like to show off
IamdbuII:

Drip still by

Re: Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) by Mikel99(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2023
What should we do about it?

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Off His Wedding After He Overheard Bride Having S*x With Her Sugar Dad / Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! / Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.