Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. (698 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2021
You cannot test for something that doesn’t exist in that reality. There is also no test for fairies, dragons, or unicorns.

I’m sure that theists will try to claim that the universe existing is proof that deities exist, but don’t be fooled. If I said that fairies created the universe would you believe the universe is evidence that fairies exist?

Any claim that states ‘we don’t know, therefore God’ is automatically illogical as it’s a god of the gaps fallacy.

The universe and everything in it existing is evidence that the universe exists. It cannot be used as evidence for a supernatural being because everything in the universe is natural. No one have ever proven any supernatural event happening in the universe, all we hear are unjustifiable verbal testimonies. Randy and many skeptics have times set up bounties for anyone that can prove paranormal activities, no one has won it and many participants failed.

There is no objective evidence that anything supernatural has ever happened anywhere. There is certainly no objective evidence for any of the 4,200(ish) gods that theists claim to exist.

The easy explanation for there being 4,200 gods, and no evidence that they actually exist, is that humans have a need to tell stories. These stories evolve into beliefs, and over time this leads to children being indoctrinated with tales of supernatural beings.

In short: theists have tried thousands of ’tests’ searching for their specific imaginary supernatural being. Obviously, none of them have ever discovered anything because there is nothing to discover.

It doesn’t matter who the scientists is, you cannot discover something that just isn’t there smiley

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Baawaa(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
You are really confused
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You cannot for something that doesn’t exist in that reality. There is also no test for fairies, dragons, or unicorns.

Yes, you may not be able to test for what does not exist but Surely NO Creation IS ABLE TO TEST THEIR CREATOR! No, Not One.

Creations do not Test their Creators and Can not and Are Not Capable of Doing So! grin

Camry can not test Mr Toyoda, it is Mr. Toyota who tests the Camry! For you Kingxamz grin

iPhone does not test Steve Jobs, it is Steve Jobs that tests the iPhone! grin

Or can your chair toothpick, plasticine, drawing or toy test you? grin

Absolute Law! grin

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by enilove(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You cannot for something that doesn’t exist in that reality. There is also no test for fairies, dragons, or unicorns.

I’m sure that theists will try to claim that the universe existing is proof that deities exist, but don’t be fooled. If I said that fairies created the universe would you believe the universe is evidence that fairies exist?

Any claim that states ‘we don’t know, therefore God’ is automatically illogical as it’s a god of the gaps fallacy.

The universe and everything in it existing is evidence that the universe exists. It cannot be used as evidence for a supernatural being because everything in the universe is natural. No one have ever proven any supernatural event happening in the universe, all we hear are unjustifiable verbal testimonies. Randy and many skeptics have times set up bounties for anyone that can prove paranormal activities, no one has won it and many participants failed.

There is no objective evidence that anything supernatural has ever happened anywhere. There is certainly no objective evidence for any of the 4,200(ish) gods that theists claim to exist.

The easy explanation for there being 4,200 gods, and no evidence that they actually exist, is that humans have a need to tell stories. These stories evolve into beliefs, and over time this leads to children being indoctrinated with tales of supernatural beings.

In short: theists have tried thousands of ’tests’ searching for their specific imaginary supernatural being. Obviously, none of them have ever discovered anything because there is nothing to discover.

It doesn’t matter who the scientists is, you cannot discover something that just isn’t there smiley

You want an objective evidence that anything supernatural has ever happened anywhere ?

Here is One :
Exodus 14:21-23,28-30 KJV
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
[22] And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
[23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
[28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. [29] But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [30] Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore.

Is this event a supernatural one or natural occurrences that do happen to seas , oceans or rivers to depart for hours occasionally ?

Before you argue , think why the Egyptians have never at any time came out to dispute this written event . It happened to their ancestors and there are archaeological evidences showing that the Israelites actually lived in Egypt.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

grin Even your Fall of "god of the gaps" is Indeed and Admission and a Recognition that "There is God"! grin

They ought to have found another True and good explanation to the gaps! grin

But every Tongue must Confess that God Rules! grin They do not have a choice! They must make this Slip and Confess The Truth! grin

grin Don't worry, Don't worry, I am not pursuing this observation any further! grin

FatherOfJesus:

It doesn’t matter who the scientists is, you cannot discover something that just isn’t there

It does not matter how diligent any Creation is, he can not and NEVER Uncover his Creator! grin

Never, I Say! grin grin grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

You want an objective evidence that anything supernatural has ever happened anywhere?

Before you argue , think why the Egyptians have never at any time came out to dispute this written event . It happened to their ancestors and there are archaeological evidences showing that the Israelites actually lived in Egypt.

Or Isreal, Sue the Authors, Compilers and Publishers of the Bible for Defamation, (Libel and Slander), False Accusation for the Murder of The Lord.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Ogamysamo: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2021
you need the spirit to know the things of the spirit
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

There is no objective evidence that anything supernatural has ever happened anywhere. smiley

nairaland's Crime Section, Family Section, Romance Section, Religious Section, Politics Section CALL YOU A LIAR! grin

FOR THEY HAVE ALL CONFESSED THAT MATHEW 24:21 is in Full Effect. grin

"Such as was not seen since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be "
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by HealerH: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2021
grin See them. Wannabe philosophers.

FatherOfJesus:

The universe and everything in it existing is evidence that the universe exists. It cannot be used as evidence for a supernatural being because everything in the universe is natural.

grin From this perspective of reasoning you're making an abruti of yourself to intelligent believers. grin

I believe in God but not because the world exist. Any believer who bases their belief in God on the existence of the universe makes the universe the creator of God. If the person's reasoning is : "The universe exists, so God exists", then God is a causal effect of the universe. I'm a believer but I'm light-years away from this reasoning. And the last thing I'm going to do here is to prove to you the existence of God. I'm too arrogant to do that. grin

But if you insist that I do so, I'll do so on the condition that you answer this question without making use of metaphysics (supernatural) reflections. "WHY ARE YOU ON EARTH? "

Take care. cool
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

You want an objective evidence that anything supernatural has ever happened anywhere ?

Here is One :
Exodus 14:21-23,28-30 KJV
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
[22] And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
[23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
[28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. [29] But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [30] Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore.

Is this event a supernatural one or natural occurrences that do happen to seas , oceans or rivers to depart for hours occasionally ?

You really think that an atheist will take anything from the Bible seriously? It’s like presenting Spider-Man comic magazine to you.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Hohenheim(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2021
This guy constantly keeps his foot on the neck of Nairaland Christians.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Hohenheim:
This guy constantly keeps his foot on the neck of Nairaland Christians.

Yeah, as a mosquito! grin

And he gets Squashed Every Time! grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2021
HealerH:
grin See them. Wannabe philosophers.

grin From this perspective of reasoning you're making an abruti of yourself to intelligent believers. grin

I believe in God but not because the world exist. Any believer who bases their belief in God on the existence of the universe makes the universe the creator of God. If the person's reasoning is : "The universe exists, so God exists", then God is a causal effect of the universe. I'm a believer but I'm light-years away from this reasoning. And the last thing I'm going to do here is to prove to you the existence of God. I'm too arrogant to do that. grin

But if you insist that I do so, I'll do so on the condition that you answer this question without making use of metaphysics (supernatural) reflections. "WHY ARE YOU ON EARTH? "

Take care. cool
I also believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster as the only true God, I do so with faith as well.
I’m on earth because his noodliness the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants me to be here to serve him
I hope you see how logical you sounded grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by HealerH: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I also believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster as the only true God, I do so with faith as well.
I’m on earth because his noodliness the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants me to be here to serve him
I hope you see how logical you sounded grin

Are you avoiding the question? grin
Forget about what others say and believe in. Just tell me why you're on earth. grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2021
HealerH:

Are you avoiding the question? grin
Forget about what others say and believe in. Just tell me why you're on earth. grin
I am on earth because the Flying Spaghetti Monster created me in his own image to serve him.

What else do you want to hear? grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by orunto27: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2021
YOUR ANSWER IS IN YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH.

REALITY IS PHYSICAL AND OF THE EARTH.

GOD IS A DREAM AWAY FROM US AND THAT IS SPIRITUAL EXTRAVAGANZA.

PRAY TO REACH FOR GOD IN YOUR DREAMS.

GOD IS SPIRIT AND THOSE WHO VALUE HIM GET TO HIM IN SPIRIT.

I am a Prophet of God for WAI in Nigeria!!!

Barabas was Jesus. As father of Jesus, you could be father of Barabas.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2021
orunto27:
YOUR ANSWER IS IN YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH.

REALITY IS PHYSICAL AND OF THE EARTH.

GOD IS A DREAM AWAY FROM US AND THAT IS SPIRITUAL EXTRAVAGANZA.

PRAY TO REACH FOR GOD IN YOUR DREAMS.

GOD IS SPIRIT AND THOSE WHO VALUE HIM GET TO HIM IN SPIRIT.

I am a Prophet of God for WAI in Nigeria!!!

Barabas was Jesus. As father of Jesus, you could be father of Barabas.
An advanced form of god of the gaps
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by HealerH: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I am on earth because the Flying Spaghetti Monster created me in his own image to serve him.

What else do you want to hear? grin

Dumbness overload. grin grin
I told you to reply me without referring to a metaphysical (supernatural) intuition.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2021
HealerH:

I told you to reply me without referring to a metaphysical (supernatural) intuition.
Lol, that answer only exist in the metaphysical realm. grin

His noodliness, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the answer.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2021
HealerH:

Since you don’t know that the question you asked is a stupid question, you will keep getting stupid answers grin

“If there no God, then what’s your purpose in life” is like asking “if there’s no master, then who am I slave to”
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by HealerH: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, that answer only exist in the metaphysical realm. grin

His noodliness, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the answer.

Stop embarrassing yourself. grin
If you know it exists in the metaphysical realms, why not go there and get it? Are you not being lazy for knowing where an answer to a problem lies yet unable to go get it? grin
And since you refused to go get the answer, why criticise those who used metaphysics to answer the question?
You're so confused. grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by HealerH: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

“If there no God, then what’s your purpose in life” is like asking “if there’s no master, then who am I slave to”

Stop lying. I don't do logics. grin
I asked you a simple question. "Why are you on earth?" Forget about God. I didn't mention God in my Question. Reply to the question without mentioning God too. grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2021
op if you believe there is no God and Devil,
I want to ask you a simple question.

Do you believe in miracles and magic?

if yes then tell me who is responsible for the powers in miracles and magic.

will you say making a blind man to see and making a crippled man to walk is the power of scientist.

op answer answer my question fast because I have realized that you be mumu
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2021
HealerH:

Stop lying. I don't do logics. grin
I asked you a simple question. "Why are you on earth?" Forget about God. I didn't mention God in my Question. Reply to the question without mentioning God too. grin
You can’t force to tell you that answer that I don’t want to tell you grin
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2021
HealerH:

Stop embarrassing yourself. grin
If you know it exists in the metaphysical realms, why not go there and get it? Are you not being lazy for knowing where an answer to a problem lies yet unable to go get it? grin
And since you refused to go get the answer, why criticise those who used metaphysics to answer the question?
You're so confused. grin
The metaphysics of your question is in the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. grin

Permesan be upon him
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
His WITNESSES are the undeniable proof of His existence! Isaiah 43:10-12
He promised to pour out His spirit on His servants to serve as proof of His presence in their midst {Joel 2:28} today there is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} permeating the gathering of His people (Jehovah's Witnesses) even though people claiming worshipers of God are still baffled why these qualities persists in the midst of JWs only.
Nobody can see God and continue living {Exodus 33:20} but you will see the effect of His spirit in the midst of God's people. It's left to you whether you'll conscientiously acknowledge or stubbornly discard it! smiley
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by orunto27: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
The Riches and Wealth that you see around you and the structures and infrastructures containing them, are the Reasons for The FAITH in The Provider(GOD). You need Power and Might to get more and that's our PRAYERS FOR HOPE IN LIFE.

NOW LIFE IS THE BRAIN CHILD OF DISCERNMENT AND UNDERSTANDING AND IS THE REASONS FOR ALL YOUR ACTIONS INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS IN LIFE. ALL THESE ARE THE SPIRITS OF GOD IN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, HUMANS. THEY'RE NOT GAPS. NATURE DOESN'T ALLOW VACUUM. SO THESE GOD'S SPIRITS AND MANY MORE WHICH ARE ACTUALLY AVAILABLE TO US ARE THE FILLINGS OF THOSE VACUUM, WHICH YOU CALL GAPS AND ARE THE BRIDGES BETWEEN LIFE, ETERNAL LIFE AND DEATH.

GOD EXISTS VERY MUCH. HE IS THE SINGLE REASON WHY COVID19, MAN'S MADE PANDEMIC IS NOT EFFECTIVE TERMINATOR OF LIFE LIKE OF THE DELUGE. GOD WILL BURN THE WORLD DOWN TO ASHES WHEN HE IS READY AND NOT IN A MILLION YEARS' TIME. THE PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUS PERSIST.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by enilove(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You really think that an atheist will take anything from the Bible seriously? It’s like presenting Spider-Man comic magazine to you.

That is your problem.

A knowledgeable atheist , would examine the facts presented to him and act based on his findings.

You are not wise . Why ?

This event if not written , you will not believe .
And as it is written , you still don't believe.

If this event can't be proven to be a true occurrence , you have reasons not to believe.
But since it can be proven as a true event , it means you are unwise and very very foolish indeed.

You wanted a supernatural evidence that God exists . This we have given you but you are foolishly rejecting it .

I pity you.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by orunto27: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
God doesn't need anything to explain Him. He will visit everything at His appointed Time.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

That is your problem.

A knowledgeable atheist , would examine the facts presented to him and act based on his findings.

You are not wise . Why ?

This event if not written , you will not believe .
And as it is written , you still don't believe.

If this event can't be proven to be a true occurrence , you have reasons not to believe.
But since it can be proven as a true event , it means you are unwise and very very foolish indeed.

You wanted a supernatural evidence that God exists . This we have given you but you are foolishly rejecting it .

I pity you.
I have read the Bible like more than thrice from genesis to revelation. Why do you think I’m an atheist?

If you read the Bible with common sense, you will become atheist.
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by enilove(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I have read the Bible like more than thrice from genesis to revelation. Why do you think I’m an atheist?

If you read the Bible with common sense, you will become atheist.

Then you stop reading it with common sense and read it with spiritual sense.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you believe there are spiritual beings or not which our naked eyes can't see ?
Re: God Does Not Exist, There’s No Way To Test That Such Character Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

Then you stop reading it with common sense and read it with spiritual sense.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you believe there are spiritual beings or not which our naked eyes can't see ?

Telling me to stop reading it with common sense is tantamount to saying that I should read the Bible without my brain and then accept whatever it says.

Why should I need a spirit to understand texts written by archaic humans who didn’t know how the universe function?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Biden Becomes 1st President To Omit ‘god’ From National Day Of Prayer / Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? / Visions From Within You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.