Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k (26285 Views)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mires:

Are Nigerian residents allowed to own online shop on the platform? If yes, pls, what's is the acceptable payment gateway for trading of goods? Thanks.

You can buy or sell a business on flippa, you don't operate the business on flippa, it is only a marketplace.

As regards to the price, it depends on how much the business is currently generating in revenue, you can get a business from a few 100 bucks to millions of bucks, including Apps, blogs, E-commerce and SAS Products.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
zcee:

This e-commerce retail store,how does it work

Drop shopping is a method of e-commerce where you sell products without keeping an inventory, your role is to promote the product like you own it, then once there is an order, alert the manufacturer to ship it on your behalf.

You can also engage in print on demand, which involves creating designs for different products, then once there is an order, you notify the manufacturers, they will print the design on your behalf and ship it.

You can source products from aliexpress.com and display them on your site.

The products from China are way cheaper, but they are also not always of good quality and take time to ship to other countries.

There are other options, one is spocket, which helps you outsource product from the USA suppliers, and ship it at a faster rate too, and printful, which is a print on demand platform.

The profit margin is less here, but it adds credibility to your business, due to the quality of the product and faster shipping rate.

The process can be set up to run automatically on Shopify or woo commerce, although it will cost some money, the hard part is marketing, eCommerce is highly competitive, therefore you need to be innovative.

It is also recommended to stick to one product that you have a good knowledge of, this adds authority to your site, for SEO.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Icumsa45:

Sent you a DM

I believe I've replied.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Someodds: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stanleyville:
Check Dubai travels...get a tourist visa n ticket with that money,.raise a little Xtra for rent and miscellaneous...with God, determination n patience you go dey send 500 k back home as monthly savings from work.

...I am a living testimony.

Oga stop this please.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by highness25(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas
Which one is bathing saloon? Shey na the one wey after work person go go there go baff both Male and female?

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Adakintroy: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
FuckDModz:

What's the name of the platform?

Awon olori pelebe!

I don give una number. If you like call if you like come to office. Na your call he de.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Adakintroy: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
FuckDModz:

What's the name of the platform?

Awon olori pelebe!

I don give una number. If you like call if you like come to office. Your move.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dreyton36:

Visa and flight yes
For tourist visa right?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Hadsty23(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
If you get the time yourself, go into fish pond
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by MrQuadri: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas
You have #500k, you should be looking for a business #100k or #200k can do while the remaining money serves as backup not the one you will throw in the whole #500k

4 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Rree: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Really
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Mires: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

You can buy or sell a business on flippa, you don't operate the business on flippa, it is only a marketplace.

As regards to the price, it depends on how much the business is currently generating in revenue, you can get a business from a few 100 bucks to millions of bucks, including Apps, blogs, E-commerce and SAS Products.

Thanks for the insight. Be that as it may, regarding E-commerce like some platforms where vendors are allowed to showcase their products (physical goods) to be patronized by shoppers and the platform gets relative share of sales revenue, is that the same with flippa?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by femi4: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Are you for real? Oya tell us how he can start a UBER business with 500k.

Registration and Id card
Rent a car
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by samifet: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Go on food stuff, mostly Garri, rice, beans and yam. Get a shop, place someone to do the retails for you, but be vigilant in stock taking you will get your capital in 5 months and you store remains full.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by KingAfo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Follow your passion. Don’t dabble into poultry or what you don’t know about.
Look for what you like…
I bought ordinary designer slipper from a lady on IG at 2k/one. And I’m selling for 5k
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by WackyJ1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:

I recommend you start affiliate marketing.

The startup cost is just 10 - 20% (₦50,000) of the amount you have.

You're selling digital products so you don't have logistics issues like those who are selling physical products.
You don't deal with issues like feed price, dying birds, and people running away with your money when you're doing a physical business like poultry.

You can start affiliate marketing and earn as much as 200k monthly starting from your second month. Then you can use the proceeds to invest in any of the physical businesses that others are recommending here.

The best part is that your initial investment covers all the training and mentorship you need to become successful in this business.

If you want to start, send me a DM.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by WackyJ1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
double post
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by emonis88: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
FKMagazine:

Chat me privately for a fail prove biz idea, or partnership that will yield high ROI.
Op beware of high end biz options weh go turn Ponzi scheme.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Codebite: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Brexxit:
With that 500k you can venture into crypto trading holding your coins long term.Just get coins with good usecase and some good shitcoins too and watch yourself turn into a multi millionaire within 1 or 2 yrs.

Right now is the best time to buy because the market is currently down.
You can get coins with good use case like
SOL
BNB
CAKE.
AAVE.

And for shitcoins get some Shiba Inu, wakanda Inu,quack,metaverse tokens.
Just this year alone Shiba Inu made me a multi millionaire when it reached its ATH,I have been holding for 2 yrs.

op I take God beg you avoid crypto that's the fastest way to lose your money... I've lost over 2 million naira in less than one year.

Avoid crypto
Unless you are planning to invest and leave it for 10 years
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by seanwilliam(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
U better find one bush and buy land of 300k, invest 100k on same business wey give you the money , put 50k for crypto and guide yourself with 50k..

It’s not advisable starting business in this Buhari o
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Ikaosunwon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
adonainana:
Come and do alcohol wholesale business with me

I run a hotel business already but I recently was wondering why why a crate of trophy 12 bottles jumped from 1900 naira per crate to almost 2700 naira per crate with no end in sight

So I discovered the small retailer we buy the hotel drinks from goes to a major wholesaler in town to buy like 100 crates each then after add like 300 naira on top every crate and come and start selling to us beer parlours and hotels

What this means is if I too have the capital to be buying 100 crates each of each drink, not only would I now be able to sell to my customers at a higher profit margin

Also apart from this wholesaler you can also buy from the depot / Nigerian brewery themselves but you need millions . A crate of throphy from Nigerian breweries themselves cost 1000 naira per crate

Imagine the difference between 1k and 2700 so whoever has money to go and buy from the manufacturer themselves would at source make more 1k per crate and we are talking 1000 crates or so . That’s almost 1 million naira profit on every delivery without even doing much

Also I run a hotel business already on ground so I know other hotels on ground that are always crying for alcohol

Finally this type of business has little risks reason being the product is a product that never fails to sell ALCOHOL

There are as much beer parlours or drinking joints or hotels or clubs or whatever in this Nigeria in almost every nook and cranny

So I am looking for investors if it’s 400 crates we can buy at once

I own the hotel premises where the crates of drinks trophy Goldberg medium stout etc will be kept

Also I have a delivery van that would easily be delivering to local hotspots

Beer parlours and local joints love it when a wholesaler delivers to them without them having to go and spend money on transport buying it themselves

Nigerian economy is very very porous as we speak

One of the easiet investments to make when you have a porous economy is to invest is ub an already established business or invest in a business that you know people always need and want

It’s impossible to open a beer parlour and be selling beer and meat in Nigeria and close down. It’s a business that there is always customers for

The classy part of beer parlour is nightclubs although nightclubs don’t sell beer like that they sell expensive drinks for more expansive clientele but it’s the same businesses

Any other questions pls ask publicly on this forum so I can answer them

500k is small money but big money too, if you fail to invest it wisely you will lose it within 5 minutes with the way Nigeria is at the moment

Read through the business proposal above and ask questions as you may wish

Regards

Barrister Akinola Samuel Eluyefa

Aka Mr kiksy money transfer
Can you chat me on WhatsApp 08074993620
I work with international breweries.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by 18wheeler: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:
If you can get a good location like a school environment, higher institution, try agency banking.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by olaodun: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bro all the advice given pls don't rush to implement , consider your location and your investment or business need of all if you are ready to work and you want daily money and you can learn quick dry cleaning will be better with online stores in Jumia and Konga and u need to cut your expenses to the barest minimum
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mires:

Thanks for the insight. Be that as it may, regarding E-commerce like some platforms where vendors are allowed to showcase their products (physical goods) to be patronized by shoppers and the platform gets relative share of sales revenue, is that the same with flippa?

Yeah, exactly

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Funkybabee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Use it to start drinks business
Don't go for beer pls, and don't used more than 300k to start, in other to see how far it goes
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by davillian(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Blessed3030:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,men will always like to play table tennis so it's sure you will also make daily money from it coupled with the barbing saloon proper.u can check my threads,I have a business plan on this already n am also a barber who can manage a shop n these things stated below.

I can help u to run the shop and we will agree on how much I will b paying to your account every week,incase u are scared of your money I can drop my nysc discharge certificate for u so u can b sure your money is in safe hands.

The second business is agriculture,rearing broilers for 6 weeks n supplying them to eateries.The cost of rearing a broiler for 6 weeks to the point of sale is 1250 and u sell it at 1500,so that means within 6 weeks u will make 250 per bird.

So I will advice u to use 450k out of d money n keep 50k for miscellaneous.

with 450k it means u will rear 360 birds within 6 weeks n make 250 Naira per bird,that translates to 250 in 360 places,that's 90k per 6 weeks which is 15k per week.

Incase u need further information about the 2 businesses u can check my number at signature n u can reach me via call/WhatsApp n if u want me to manage it for u I will drop my certificate for assurance
Shay na inside phone he go rear the broilers , medications and deaths unkoh....
Abi he tell u say he get land or space for 360 broilers...he would be making little the first circle or at worst make his investment and the second circle is were the money starts coming in, cus infrastructure set in place would cost him money....
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Ungodly: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Create an ecommerce retail store, it doesn't necessarily need to be your product, you can dropship worldwide.
Check flippa, some business are making close to 100k dollar monthly.
E-commerce is the mother of business, ask jeff.
can you elaborate more on this chief
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Ikaosunwon(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Oops, the issue is that i am not having up to 3m to run business for now cus i hav other commitments, but i should have close to 1.5m if not more.

The cost of a single truck with 900 crates is not up to 2M, can we talk on WhatsApp 08074993620

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ikaosunwon:

Can you chat me on WhatsApp 08074993620
I work with international breweries.

Sent a message
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Misternas89(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
damosky12:

Wetin you study bro?
Bsc Zoology, MSc Zoology but specializes on Molecular Biology and Genetics. That’s what I studied bro

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Misternas89(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
DrTims:
Don't give up baba. You can apply for a lecturing position at Rivers State University. They are currently looking for academic staff. It's a massive recruitment cool
Thanks so much DrTims, I would see to that and hope for the best…..I really appreciate once again Baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.