Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,535 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k (26256 Views)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Jamesbondcrack: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Baba.
Do wetin dey ya mind ooh.95% of people here are scammers waiting to jump on the opportunity of reaping u off ur hard earned cash.
Dry cleaning is very lucrative.jux find a busy residential area.the ROI won't be that much but its consistent.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by ekesol: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas

Go and do your research.
You want person to tell u something for free?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by maiquel: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
adonainana:

I do everything boss, money trnafer, forex, web development, sell beer, hotel business,

I go to court too if I see a big case or if the client is willing to pay 1m upfront for my stress

Everything I’m doing now is for my unborn kids

Rule 7 of the Rpc no concern me and my unborn kids at this stage of my hustling I’m afraid

Regards

On point!
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Sheriman(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Misternas89:

No mind me, I was actually pursuing a lecturing job that time, that’s why I went for my MSc. Now stories don change, governing board for the said school don dabaru everything my brother. I con dey the part of “HAD I KNOW”
Well there is still time shaa! I can't even advise anybody to get another degree since such person has already had one. Learn a skill either digital technology or vocational skill. That should be what next and must be very serious about it. That is it ooo or else person go just dey carry paper certificate up and down without having anything to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Osas4lav(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
It would depend on your location.
I normally advise getting used items and resell at a higher price, you don't need a store, just set up a simple website on your own with flutterwave and promote your products on social media.

I liked the idea of the broiler someone recommended, you don't even need to have an understanding with fastfoods, you can walk the market and get contacts for people that buy 2 weeks old broilers to huck, just train them for 2 weeks and they'll come buy them from you wherever you are.

You can hoard crypto but it's risky and don't venture into it if you don't have guts else when there's a big dip you'd rush to sell in order to cut your losses but forgeting the market always comes back and better. Same goes for forex, losses abound but there's some profit if you are really disciplined and use the right strategy.

I like the travel business, very easy to start but the whole covid thing has put a bit of a drag on it.

These are stuff I've tried, there are many other ways but I don't have a first-hand experience in them. Most important note is Rome wasn't built in a day so if you expect profit in 6 months you have to pick the right business. Only one from my list that can even give you profit in 3 weeks is the used items and depends on how visible you make your product to the target market. Wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Mko123(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Blessed3030:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,men will always like to play table tennis so it's sure you will also make daily money from it coupled with the barbing saloon proper.u can check my threads,I have a business plan on this already n am also a barber who can manage a shop n these things stated below.

I can help u to run the shop and we will agree on how much I will b paying to your account every week,incase u are scared of your money I can drop my nysc discharge certificate for u so u can b sure your money is in safe hands.

The second business is agriculture,rearing broilers for 6 weeks n supplying them to eateries.The cost of rearing a broiler for 6 weeks to the point of sale is 1250 and u sell it at 1500,so that means within 6 weeks u will make 250 per bird.

So I will advice u to use 450k out of d money n keep 50k for miscellaneous.

with 450k it means u will rear 360 birds within 6 weeks n make 250 Naira per bird,that translates to 250 in 360 places,that's 90k per 6 weeks which is 15k per week.

Incase u need further information about the 2 businesses u can check my number at signature n u can reach me via call/WhatsApp n if u want me to manage it for u I will drop my certificate for assurance

Na December we dey ooo, if the birds go lost nko? Or if harmattan kill them throw way.

The essence of this is to calculate the risk before launching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by MiaBeer(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
DaInferno:
wow,thanks
Don’t let the devil use you. That Dubai stuff is not doable. Focus on ideas within. And resist chatting anyone here privately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by caracas: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
femi4:
Uber
Are u OK oga?

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by InoGetJoy: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:
the barbing salon is a good idea,but the issue is location,if I must open it will be my location which is owerri, secondly I was considering dry cleaning
I'm also in Owerri.
If you wanna go for a salon, you could consider finding a salon that deals in females only and partner with the owner. You'll be paying him monthly and then setup a male salon there. To do this, it has to be in a very good location like Ikenegbu.
You can check in the building that houses Shirley Mall, the same building where you can find Kilimanjaro in Ikenegbu, there's a female salon on the first floor

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
tctrills:

You need due diligence. 90% of e-commerce start-ups fail within the first 120 days.

You are right, but I believe those who succeed aren't aliens, there are steps to doing something right, and if you desire success, you must do things the right way.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by 10kgod(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Following
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Bustincole(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dreyton36:
Leave business for now that money ain't much
With 500k you can be in dubai ask me how
Then in 1yr you must've saved enough to open a very standard business

Lights up my kpoli in peace

How +2347067608396 whatsapp
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by 5iveC(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Invest just 300k of that money into an already existing Betking shop and get 30% of its weekly profit for 3 years.
Mind you, that 30% can never be less than 5k a week, so that means you are guaranteed of 20k (or more depending on turnover) per month for 3 years.
Now the beauty is that you get all these while you do other important things or business with your time.
Cool passive income right?.. cool
Did i also also tell you that's legally binding too cool
call 08137513696

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by teachernnaa: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
DaInferno:
wow,thanks
Then when you enter u start leaving like a refugee,
First of all 500k can not bring to Dubai, when enter, u need accomodations, feeding, transportation, sometime training fees , depends on the type of job.
Don't be deceived, else u will regret it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Crystalom3(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

A good business plan covers the SWOT. What if some of the birds die? What about the cost of maintaining the facilities? What of the cost of drugs? What of the cost of transporting feeds that will feed 360 birds? How easy is it for a starter to break into the supply chain of supplying the eateries Sir?

take it from someone who has reared birds before.

Rearing birds na very risky business o. One day they are all healthy and vibrant, you'd be happy and be thinking about your profit.

The next day one bird dies. The next 4, 8, 10 and then you become dismayed.

Very risky business. With some people even losing their entire farms. Anything lifestock is risky.

If I'm going to advise you, I'd say consider some buying and selling business.

7 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
bouncin04:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,

Good hustle for daily income only if you have the luxury of time for it ,I test ran a mini video gaming hub 4 years ago and had a minimum of 5k daily after miscellaneous expenses, only problem was that I put someone there to handle it , and trust me that was the end . Capital was a Little above 350k

Come on man, 500k can still do a whole lot , believe me

Not in this present economy ... try it and you'll get burnt.

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by InoGetJoy: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Brexxit:
With that 500k you can venture into crypto trading holding your coins long term.Just get coins with good usecase and some good shitcoins too and watch yourself turn into a multi millionaire within 1 or 2 yrs.

Right now is the best time to buy because the market is currently down.
You can get coins with good use case like
SOL
BNB
CAKE.
AAVE.

And for shitcoins get some Shiba Inu, wakanda Inu,quack,metaverse tokens.
Just this year alone Shiba Inu made me a multi millionaire when it reached its ATH,I have been holding for 2 yrs.
Crypto will crash by next year. I'm just giving you a heads-up

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by teachernnaa: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
3months Visa is about 150k, then flight is around 400k....is he gonna do it for free? Be wise brother

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by dapolaw(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Are you for real? Oya tell us how he can start a UBER business with 500k.

femi4:
Uber
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by BullyBullies: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
FKMagazine:

Chat me privately for a fail prove biz idea, or partnership that will yield high ROI.

Lmao
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by OlawaleBammie: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
adonainana:
Come and do alcohol wholesale business with me

I run a hotel business already but I recently was wondering why why a crate of trophy 12 bottles jumped from 1900 naira per crate to almost 2700 naira per crate with no end in sight

So I discovered the small retailer we buy the hotel drinks from goes to a major wholesaler in town to buy like 100 crates each then after add like 300 naira on top every crate and come and start selling to us beer parlours and hotels

What this means is if I too have the capital to be buying 100 crates each of each drink, not only would I now be able to sell to my customers at a higher profit margin

Also apart from this wholesaler you can also buy from the depot / Nigerian brewery themselves but you need millions . A crate of throphy from Nigerian breweries themselves cost 1000 naira per crate

Imagine the difference between 1k and 2700 so whoever has money to go and buy from the manufacturer themselves would at source make more 1k per crate and we are talking 1000 crates or so . That’s almost 1 million naira profit on every delivery without even doing much

Also I run a hotel business already on ground so I know other hotels on ground that are always crying for alcohol

Finally this type of business has little risks reason being the product is a product that never fails to sell ALCOHOL

There are as much beer parlours or drinking joints or hotels or clubs or whatever in this Nigeria in almost every nook and cranny

So I am looking for investors if it’s 400 crates we can buy at once

I own the hotel premises where the crates of drinks trophy Goldberg medium stout etc will be kept

Also I have a delivery van that would easily be delivering to local hotspots

Beer parlours and local joints love it when a wholesaler delivers to them without them having to go and spend money on transport buying it themselves

Nigerian economy is very very porous as we speak

One of the easiet investments to make when you have a porous economy is to invest is ub an already established business or invest in a business that you know people always need and want

It’s impossible to open a beer parlour and be selling beer and meat in Nigeria and close down. It’s a business that there is always customers for

The classy part of beer parlour is nightclubs although nightclubs don’t sell beer like that they sell expensive drinks for more expansive clientele but it’s the same businesses

Any other questions pls ask publicly on this forum so I can answer them

500k is small money but big money too, if you fail to invest it wisely you will lose it within 5 minutes with the way Nigeria is at the moment

Read through the business proposal above and ask questions as you may wish

Regards

Barrister Akinola Samuel Eluyefa

Aka Mr kiksy money transfer
where do u stay, am interested.

Let see if we can work tins together
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Anndrew(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Open a betting shop either betking or bet9ja,couple it ps3 or p2 like gaming arena and thank me...

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by AleAirHub(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Create an ecommerce retail store, it doesn't necessarily need to be your product, you can dropship worldwide.
Check flippa, some business are making close to 100k dollar monthly.
E-commerce is the mother of business, ask jeff.

Delightful
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Baeton: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dreyton36:

Visa and flight yes
Hmm..what about pocket money?
You dont know what you're talking about,

Mode 500k ain't nothing if you don't want to be stranded in Dubai that racist country

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
where do u stay, am interested.

Let see if we can work tins together

My business usb located in the Centre of Ibadan called challenge

Not sure how far Ibadan is from you

I can provide more information through WhatsApp too

Pls any other preliminary questions pls let’s publicly post it on here for the benefit of others at least for the main time

My WhatsApp number
‪08063214473‬

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by OlawaleBammie: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
adonainana:

My business usb located in the Centre of Ibadan called challenge

Not sure how far Ibadan is from you

I can provide more information through WhatsApp too

Pls any other preliminary questions pls let’s publicly post it on here for the benefit of others at least for the main time

My WhatsApp number
‪08063214473‬

well, i use to visit ibadan so well, my wife/gf lives there (around adamasingba) tho i wil soon comot her grin

I am not living in the south west but that is not a problem for me.

Pls boss, if one want to start buy from the brewery himsef how much willbit cost him and what are the ways to follow to make it done.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by ford101: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
bellabello:

if you are interested in transport business, call me on 09072937315 with that 500k u can earn up to 5k a day, i am living in Lagos you will monitor your business successfully
don't mind this person.u can't get any car with 500k.any car or keke u get for that price will make you regret.i bought my car 2.550million.still there are challenges in Bolt and uber driving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by lugado: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
That money ain't much. Whatever you are doing that earned you 500k, keep doing it. Open a domiciliary account convert 300k to dollars and keep it there so that your money will not lose value
Invest the remaining in bitcoin

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olosho business.

Import two girls wey get nyansh and breast from your village then negotiate with one madam at a motel...They will be giving you weekly income

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by austine4real(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:
Yes ooo

When our own money reach there......abeg who knows of any good RECOGNIZED FINANCIAL INSTITUTION where one can invest it an get atleast 20% per annum abeg

Or if you find yourself as a tech-inclined person, you can read more @ How to Get Started in Tech

@ kayodez ...you see say this life nor too hard, if only we can be kind first, before everything else

Good day sir at Zylus group international limited we offer best interest on ur capital on any of our investment products

Attached is one them

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by damosky12(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
bouncin04:

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,

Good hustle for daily income only if you have the luxury of time for it ,I test ran a mini video gaming hub 4 years ago and had a minimum of 5k daily after miscellaneous expenses, only problem was that I put someone there to handle it , and trust me that was the end . Capital was a Little above 350k

Come on man, 500k can still do a whole lot , believe me

I love this idea. What kind of video game?

Just like you insinuated, the problem is in getting a trustworthy manager...
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by DrTims(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Don't give up baba. You can apply for a lecturing position at Rivers State University. They are currently looking for academic staff. It's a massive recruitment cool
Misternas89:
Even though I no get 10k for account. Make I dey follow this topic, so I go fit dey learn from the gurus and moguls. Baba God pls pick my calls, being jobless even with 1st and 2nd degree is so depressing to say the least. cry cry cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Got Hired And Fired Within 24 Hours / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.