Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

>>>an Open Vision<<< - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / >>>an Open Vision<<< (289 Views)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>an Open Vision<<< by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
I Had An Open Vision. Note: Not A Dream Neither Was I Asleep. I Was Standing Infront Of A Latrine When A Lady I Knew Very Well Was Coming Towards Me To Use D Latrine. As She Was Coming Towards Me, When I Saw Her 4rm A Short Distant, She Had A Face Of An Old Woman, Her Face Was Totally Different 4rm Her Original Face, Which Kept Me Pondering Who Is Dis Old Woman? It Was After She Came Very Close To Me Dat Her Face Became Hers. Who Has An Idea Of What It Means?
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Yaxmax1: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Truvel:
I Had An Open Vision. Note: Not A Dream Neither Was I Asleep. I Was Standing Infront Of A Latrine When A Lady I Knew Very Well Was Coming Towards Me To Use D Latrine. As She Was Coming Towards Me, When I Saw Her 4rm A Short Distant, She Had A Face Of An Old Woman, Her Face Was Totally Different 4rm Her Original Face, Which Kept Me Pondering Who Is Dis Old Woman? It Was After She Very Close To Me Dat Her Face Became Hers. Who Has An Idea Of What It Means?
Haaa cheesy grin
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Kobojunkiee: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Truvel:
I Had An Open Vision. Note: Not A Dream Neither Was I Asleep. I Was Standing Infront Of A Latrine When A Lady I Knew Very Well Was Coming Towards Me To Use D Latrine. As She Was Coming Towards Me, When I Saw Her 4rm A Short Distant, She Had A Face Of An Old Woman, Her Face Was Totally Different 4rm Her Original Face, Which Kept Me Pondering Who Is Dis Old Woman? It Was After She Very Close To Me Dat Her Face Became Hers. Who Has An Idea Of What It Means?
Your should probably go see an optometrist to get your eyes checked instead. undecided
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Your should probably go see an optometrist to get your eyes checked instead. undecided
Pls, Stear Clear 4rm My Thread.
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Kobojunkiee: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Truvel:
Pls, Stear Clear 4rm My Thread.
Go build yourself a private forum then. undecided
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by sonmvayina(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Truvel:

Its jazz. It has happened to my brother before. Her enemies does not wamt her to be attracted to any man. Common among akwaibom and calabar folks..
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
sonmvayina:

Its jazz. It has happened to my brother before. Her enemies does not wamt her to be attracted to any man. Common among akwaibom and calabar folks..
And In Reality, She Is Passing Tru Hell In Her Relationship & Business Too. Anything She Lays Her Hands Upon Barely Prospers. D Husband Who Was Doing Well Financial B4, Immediately He Got Married To Her, Things Started Going Bad 4 Him. His Shop Is Now Scanty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Note: Dis Is Not My 1st Time Of Seeing Things Like Dis.
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Truvel:
I Had An Open Vision. Note: Not A Dream Neither Was I Asleep. I Was Standing Infront Of A Latrine When A Lady I Knew Very Well Was Coming Towards Me To Use D Latrine. As She Was Coming Towards Me, When I Saw Her 4rm A Short Distant, She Had A Face Of An Old Woman, Her Face Was Totally Different 4rm Her Original Face, Which Kept Me Pondering Who Is Dis Old Woman? It Was After She Came Very Close To Me Dat Her Face Became Hers. Who Has An Idea Of What It Means?
Hi Truvel let's discuss witches lol a lot of drama going on romance section, people can be evil
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rozcol:
Hi Truvel let's discuss witches lol a lot of drama going on romance section, people can be evil
rose why are you ignoring me
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by StarFire08(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rozcol:
please share the thread abeg
Re: >>>an Open Vision<<< by BetterChurch: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Truvel:

It's a spiritual wake-up-call.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Nothing But Double Standards / Pastor Lazarus Currently Holding Crusade In Enugu, Today And Tomorrow / Excessive Use Of Social Media Kills Destiny – Bishop Oyedepo Warns Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.